Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Sara Lacore's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Sara Lacore's Techniques

2 posters

Go down

Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty Sara Lacore's Techniques

Post by Sara October 16th 2009, 5:47 pm

Name:Raging fire
Range: Mid-range
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power:100
Tsukara Value: 100 (costs 25 tsukara after the initial value for each turn of Sara's it is in use)
Warrior affinity: Spellcaster
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Benefits: N/A
Description: Fire escapes from Sara's fingers and attempts to burn the opponent. This fire can be moved around, like a whip or a veil at the users discretion. This is basically like solidified fire, if you can have such a thing and can be changed to what the user wants. Therefore it can theoretically be used for blocking larger attacks but Sara rarely uses it for this. As the user is in complete control of the fire it can change temperature and the dextrerity of it.

Name: Stalagmites
Range: Far
Attack Power: 50, it is more to severely slow people down
Tsukara Value: 100
Elemental Affinity: Ice
Benefits: Defence
Description: User can freeze the water in the air to create stalagmites and stalactites on the floors and on the ceilings of the surrounding area, if in the open only on the ground, obviously. It creates a field of large ice spikes that the opponent has to manoeuvre through to get to the user and so slows the opponant down. Also, they are very sharp, so opponents have to be careful not to touch them, which inevitably slows them down.

Name: Frost Bite
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Attack?
Attack Power: 75
Tsukara Value: 100
Description: Though not often used in actual fights unless sara is not engaged in fighting herself or an opponant has been incapacitated this technique could be used as a way
of furthwer incapacitation by almost nailing them to the floor. As Sara is a suzaku member this would also be useful as a way of
torture, as very tiny ones could be used and created on the surface of
a captive skin, or just lon the inside of the skin so that they end up
protruding out. Very slow and painful.

Name: Ice Dome
Range: Mid-far range
Dice Usage: Attack/defence
Attack Power:200
Tsukara Value: 200
Description: User freezes the air around an opponent and traps them inside a dome made of ice. The user then decreases the temperature slowly until the user loses consciousness. If Sara is annoyed the temperature would be decreased faster, because her emotions will be higher. (Because of Sara's ineptitude in this so far, the ice can be broken if hit VERY hard or melted at a very high temperature.) Sara can also encase herself in this to heal hersefl or to make plans or to escape, she doesn't feel the cold she creates because of her species.

Name: Slow Death
Range: Any
Attack Power: 230
Tsukara Value: 300 (costs 50 extra tsukara points for each turn it is in use on an opponant, it takes 5 of her turns to completetely freeze an opponant (so 10 in total))
Warrior affinity:Spellcaster
Benefits: Offensive
Description: User can slowly start the freeze the water molecules in the body, this is very painful for the user because off all the sheer concentration it takes and the opponent, because the technique requires maximum concentration and if the user touched little more than a glance on the arm the technique breaks. Anything that might cause a distraction definitely will work. If the user only wants to disable the opponant this can be used on specific body parts only. Say to stop them from escaping and running away she could focus on the legs and make them have almost instant frost bite. This would only stop physical escape.If the opponant has a technique that allows them to escape, like a teleportation something that doesn't involve the frozen body part then this more or less becomes void because it only effects the physical and not any technique used beyond the physical.

Name: Arctic Pressure
Range: Any, but not normally used close combat
Dice Usage: Escape Attack
Attack Power: 150
Tsukara Value: 400
Description:User encases the opponent in ice and it compacts until they begin to get squished. This attack can be used to compress more than one opponent at once, but, because of Sara's ineptitude at solid ice, it can be broken from the outside by another if hit very hard. But because of the structure inside, (spiky) it cannot be broken from the inside, thought a powerful and very hot fire technique could potentially melt it.

Name: Teleportation
Range: Far
Dice Usage: Escape if anything.
Attack Power: N/A but it doesn't cost much energy to do.
Tsukara Value: 900
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Description: The user is engulfed in fire and transported to anywhere of her choice. This is done instantaneously. She can do it at anytime but it does not give her any cover and she can only transport to an about area... so she could pop up in the middle of the entire Sentou Gakuin elites instead of the the side in the shadows if she were unfortunate. The more she knows the surroundings she is teleporting to the more accurate she can be. If she doesn't know a place and only has the name of it, she could turn up anywhere in that places vacinity. If she has a specific place and can visualise it, she can be more accurate and get it down to exactly where she wants to be. If her mind is not focused this is also stunted even to the point of, if she is thinking opf a specific person whilst wanting to teleport, she could teleport to them instead of her destination.

Name: Heal
Range: N/A
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 50-500 (depending on injuries and their extent for every skill point used 2 health points can be retrieved)
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: Allows Sara to heal herself and others slightly after a battle, this cannot be used in a battle but after it. It does not take much energy but takes a while to begin taking effect, hence why it cannot be used in battle. This cannot heal deep wounds or broken bones, only light wounds and sprains. She can heal herself a lot better than others because her genetic makeup is so different threading componants and cells together for her is much easier than her doing it to someone with a different biological makeup. She knows her own body better than she knows the structure of others.

Name:
Black Ice shield
Range: Any
Dice Usage: Defence
Tsukara Value: 250
Description: The user can create a block of solid ice that can prevent almost any attack. It is infused with fire to make the ice unmeltable. It can be any size and any width and any shape within reason. Again, because of her ineptitude, it can be broken, but it takes a very strong hit and one punch cannot go all the way through.

Name:
Invisable
Dice Usage: N/A
Tsukara Value: 200
Warrior affinity: Ninja
Benefits: Status Invisible
Description: A status that virtuallyremoves you from the battle until something new is done on the afflicted person's part. An invisible character cannot be seen or detected by the character (under most conditions), but what's even more important is that they cannot be targeted by anything unless the effect of something else says otherwise that would allow you to target them. An nvisible person cannot attack or defend or use any dice for the invisible character. Creatures can still be used and dice must still be rolled for them to perform actions, but once the character with invisible performs some action (as in their own Ability that requires
dice or a technique), the effects of invisble wear off and it is no longer active. Keep in mind that being invisible is not like being in a
ghostly state where you can walk through walls, phase through objects,
fly, etc. Being invisible only means that your opponent can't
effectively target you because they have no knowledge of your location.
The maximum amount of turns that one can be in an Invisible state is 5
turns if no other amount of turns has been specified.

Name: Breathe Out
Dice Usage: If anything...escape
Attack Power:N/A
Tsukara Value: 1000
Warrior affinity: Ninja
Description: This ability allows the user to be under water for a long time without coming up for air. (Also helps because she is a demon and can hold it for longer than is naturally human anyway.) This is more of a feign, because most would think that she is dead by that time as they are very unlikely to know of this ability. It is used for escaping because she can travel long distances underwater and get away undetected. If the water is colder she can do it, as when water is hot she over heats and if she is under it for too long she can pass out from heat exhaustion.

Last edited by Sara on November 4th 2009, 4:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty Re: Sara Lacore's Techniques

Post by Hitomi October 16th 2009, 10:48 pm

To start things off, Raging Fire can't increase in Tsukara value because it uses an Attack Dice. Consider it a good benefit.

Stalagmites, though a good technique, should be made into two separate techniques because of its nature. I think making one Stalagmite technique that allows Escape and making another that causes damage should be done with two different names. Also, I don't think that the technique needs to be Special since it doesn't appear to influence other dice. Same goes for Arctic Pressure

For Slow Death, I'm a little confused about the Tsukara cost. Are you paying the tsukara cost every turn that the technique is in effect?

For Teleportation, it must have a range (preferably Far) so that your character can say that they are going far. It is possible to make techniques that negate other techniques based on range, so this is important. Also, the Tsukara cost must be much greater. There was a rules made that the tsukara cost of Escape techniques should be around half the character's maximum tsukara, more or less, in order to make the stakes higher in a battle and make escaping more strategic with a little luck.

For Heal, since it has different tsukara values, you need to explain how the tsukara values correspond to the amount of HP recovered.

Black Ice Shield only can have one tsukara cost since its an average Defense technique. Also, just give your techniques one tsukara cost unless it does drastically different things. It keeps things simpler for the person and the opponent.

Stealth has the tsukara thing again. I suggest making a technique instead of being evade that grants your character the status Invisible (see link: https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net/rpg-rules-f1/statusconditions-explained-t586.htm). It would make things easier.

Breathe Out has the tsukara issue thing that I mentioned earlier.

Finally, Sword Skill's tsukara is too low. As a general rule, average attacks require a tsukara cost of at least half the attack power. Also, consider making the one technique into two to make it easier to distinguish between the two.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue0/100Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara October 17th 2009, 7:36 am

In raging fire it doesn't increase the Tsukara, after being initially used it takes 25 to keep it in use for each turn. So say I got it out on one turn that'd be 100 and then I kept it out it'd be 25 points deducted. It doesn't increase the Tsukara I have, I'll edit to clarify that.

I got rid of the escape elements in artic pressure as it would basically be the same as Ice Dome. (I never noticed that before.. how lame of me XD)

Half tsukara? I always thought escape would be used more as a last resort, you know, fleeing? I wouldn't leave a fight if i had half or almost half of my skill points left. I'll change it... but I think it is silly. This is also just a way of her getting around. If she uses it out of a battle scenario, does it still cost Tsukara, say she just wanted to get to place and was escaping anything at all? It needs to be 2000 + then?

I've chnaged some other Tsukara costs so they are just one off too, given them more of a middle ground too.

I put the invisablity thing in to replace it, but I wasn't exactly sure so I put the given decription there and got rid of the dice and added the status change to the benefits... Correct me in the likely hood of me being wrong. XD

I've gottenrid of sword skills, later on I will do differing techniques with a sword, individual ones.

Changed everything that you mentioned!
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi October 19th 2009, 6:12 pm

Raging Fire would still need to be Special though since it is the same each time due to the Tsukara changing.

Stalagmites needs to be 2 separate techniques just to avoid confusion, and the Escape cost doesn't need to be exactly half, but it needs to be a decent amount so that a character doesn't just try to escape for 10 turns straight. It was a rule made to make the battle more strategic since a true battle (that isn't declared a spar or tournament match, etc.) is played for keeps (your character's actual life is at stake) and you're not simply taking an easy way to go. As long as its not too low, it should be fine.

For Slow Death, are you trying to say that the technique prevents Escape techniques from being used. You need to be really specific just so everyone can understand what the technique does. The best way for this is to dedicate a few sentences to explaining the techniques in-battle effects. Also, just leave the Attack Power at 230 or whatever it is instead of adding that it kills them. It makes things simpler.

As for Teleportation, I wouldn't say you need to go as high as 2000. About 800 or 900 should be fine for the cost.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Sara Lacore's Techniques Left_bar_bleue0/100Sara Lacore's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara October 26th 2009, 4:39 am

Redone again, understand what you're saying. I am usually more descriptive these days than I have been here, but i did these ages ago from the old Sentou Gakuin V1 and so they're not really in the same league as things should be here. I'm just using these to get RPing. I'll prolly replace or add to this list at some point.

Thanks, are they more or less okay now? I'm sensing a no. XD
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi October 26th 2009, 8:09 pm

~They look really good now. There's only one more thing. I thought I mentioned this but I guess I didn't. A while back the Energy Warrior Type was eliminated so you'll have to choice different warrior classes for your techniques based on your character's (you may need to edit your character if she still says Energy). Here's the URL for the New Warrior Classes: https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net/rpg-rules-f1/warrior-classesread-t592.htm
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara October 26th 2009, 8:15 pm

That's bvery annoying. I looked at those just a few days ago, as you do, and didn't notice energy was gone at all. Shaman or sage will prolly be it... though i don't thuink it'll go down too well with my character, they're kinda human constructs...

Why was energy taken off anyway? Does anyone know?
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi October 26th 2009, 8:23 pm

It was taken off because most of the mods realized that Energy was too generic of a term for the forum's warriors. It was understood that every warrior would be using energy of some kind to power their techniques especially since nearly everyone had Energy listed as their warrior classes.

Energy became Tsukara, which became the Skill bar (otherwise known as your character's remaining energy). Other Warrior Classes were added as well as Sub-Classes to help new and returning characters specify what their characters could actually do in battle. That would determine what techniques they could have, what weapons they could use, etc.

Its not much to change so don't get too upset. Sorry about not saying it sooner though. I probably meant to but got distracted by something else. Sara Lacore's Techniques Icon_redface
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara October 26th 2009, 8:29 pm

XD I'm not getting tearful over it, it's not even that annoying, I am more annoyed at myself for not seeing it. So thanks for telling me. Razz
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi November 1st 2009, 1:30 am

I don't want to make anymore of a fuss, but for the Warrior Affinity, you just need the Main Warrior Class (Spellcaster).

Just fix that and consider it approved. Once you do that and bump it, I'll give you the official approval.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara November 4th 2009, 3:57 pm

This has been a rocky road. lol. But at least when it's done it's done.

Thanks for being so patient! I can be kinda difficult.

I've turned them to spellcaster... is that okay?
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi November 5th 2009, 7:54 pm

Seems good
~At last, I award you, your approval
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara November 6th 2009, 11:01 am

Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down