Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Sara's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Sara's Equipment

2 posters

Go down

Sara's Equipment Empty Sara's Equipment

Post by Riko April 9th 2009, 8:45 pm

Name: Tsukara Cauldron
Appearance: The Tsukara Cauldron is a large red cauldron that contains what appears to be an endless bottom. It is quite the mysterious tool that Sara created as it has no major markings or designs upon its surface. It has a handle for carrying, and it also has can become small or large, but besides that, there is nothing much to it. It is slightly smaller than most cauldrons but the size of it doesn't really matter when it seems to be endless.
Effects: This item, after it is played on the field, recovers the user's Tsukara Points by an amount equal to 350 each turn. If the user has full Tsukara, the Cauldron instead decreases the user's HP by 350. This cauldron can also be used by the user's teammates if they can roll an Item Dice amount higher than 5. If they are able to do so, they also can gain 350 Tsukara or possibly lose 350 HP. All increases and decreases are done at the start of each of Sara's turns.
History: While still in the temple, Sara thought about a way that she could use her powers to constantly help people. She came up with the result of forming a Cauldron that grants her additional Tsukara. The reason for this was because more Tsukara would mean more healing for others because she would have more stamina and endurance. She created this Cauldron using mystic and arcane spells in order to increase its potential to continue to replenish her Tsukara. She also used some spells that allow her to transport it with her wherever she goes. This spell causes the cauldron to shrink in size, allowing it to be portable.
Quantity: 1
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara's Equipment Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Sara's Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara's Equipment Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Sara's Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Sara's Equipment Left_bar_bleue100/100Sara's Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Sara's Equipment Empty Re: Sara's Equipment

Post by Kisuke April 10th 2009, 12:10 am

Riko wrote:Name: Tsukara Cauldron
Appearance: The Tsukara Cauldron is a large red cauldron that contains what appears to be an endless bottom. It is quite the mysterious tool that Sara created as it has no major markings or designs upon its surface. It has a handle for carrying, and it also has can become small or large, but besides that, there is nothing much to it. It is slightly smaller than most cauldrons but the size of it doesn't really matter when it seems to be endless.
Effects: This item, after it is played on the field, recovers the user's Tsukara Points by an amount equal to 350 each turn. If the user has full Tsukara, the Cauldron instead decreases the user's HP by 350. This cauldron can also be used by the user's teammates if they can roll an Item Dice amount higher than 5. If they are able to do so, they also can gain 350 Tsukara or possibly lose 350 HP. All increases and decreases are done at the start of each of Sara's turns.
History: While still in the temple, Sara thought about a way that she could use her powers to constantly help people. She came up with the result of forming a Cauldron that grants her additional Tsukara. The reason for this was because more Tsukara would mean more healing for others because she would have more stamina and endurance. She created this Cauldron using mystic and arcane spells in order to increase its potential to continue to replenish her Tsukara. She also used some spells that allow her to transport it with her wherever she goes.

This spell causes the cauldron to shrink in size, allowing it to be portable.
Quantity: 1

APPROVED
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara's Equipment Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Sara's Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara's Equipment Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Sara's Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Sara's Equipment Left_bar_bleue100/100Sara's Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down