Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sad Serio-chan
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
    ArchAngel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

ArchAngel

+3
    Dagomis
    Jisenki
    ArchAngel
    7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty Re: ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel February 16th 2010, 1:57 pm

so i still have to do a RP Sample?
    ArchAngel
    ArchAngel
    Rank Red Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Interests : Training, Fighting

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1200/1200ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
    Experience Points :
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki February 16th 2010, 6:31 pm

Yes, but its about 100 words and 3 lines of dialogue. That's not very much at all. At most it should take about 2 minutes or less depending on typing speed and how fast you can come up with a short quick story.
    Jisenki
    Jisenki
    Head Warrior
    Head Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 1722
    Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
    Experience Points :
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchAngel February 17th 2010, 3:23 pm

Ok so sense thats the case I'm going back to red rank and I'm done with my RP sample so check it out
    ArchAngel
    ArchAngel
    Rank Red Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Interests : Training, Fighting

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1200/1200ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
    Experience Points :
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke February 17th 2010, 8:47 pm

I like the RP Sample and the rest of the character is basically approved. There is one problem that is extremely minor. In your history, you mentioned Japan. As we've said before, Nyukyoto is the substitute. I think by now you realize that Japan doesn't exist since you said Nyukyoto in your RP Sample so I'll just believe that you
    overlooked something. Anyway...

ArchAngel wrote:Name: Archangel
    Race: Demon
    Alliance: Sentou Gakuin

Homeland: His homeland originally was in the city of Nyukyoto. He lived on a hill on the outskirts of the city in a large manor that looks down on Nyukyoto. But after the successful assassination attempt on his life he moved from earth to the pits of hell. There he is constantly surrounded by fire, rocks, lava, and the screams of the other eternally punished souls. There he was to suffer for all eternity until the lord of hell recognized his lust for power and revenge...

Physical Description[Appearance]: He has two appearances. The first is his human form, in which he is about 6ft and his hair is black and low cut and his skin is dark brown. His eyes are dark brown, so dark in fact that they look totally black. He wears a black shirt and pants with flames which allow him to move freely. He wears a red sash around his waist and wears training weights on his wrists and ankles that weight 10 lbs each. He carries a sword along with him on his back that was given to him by the lord of hell which takes on a different appearance in his demon form. In his demon form, his eyes turn red and his pupils become black and diamond shaped which allow him to follow the movement of his enemies with ease. His strength grows 10 times but his body stays the same size with just a little more muscle mass and he is able to move more quickly and freely. His skin turns black and scaly. His nails begin to grow and become claws. Out of his back are his wings of flames that when flapped hard enough create a gust of fire and set the very wind ablaze. Also his sword begins to feed off of his demonic power and begins to grow and change shape as well. It grows in size and gains a flaming aura around it.

Ranking: Red Rank

Personality: Archangel likes to keep to himself. He is a quiet person who is not very social. The only time he may talk to others is if it is about fighting or interrogating people about his death. He walks around and trains in many new ways to become stronger. He serves his master, the lord of hell, whenever he is called to. When on his own he travels to different lands in search of more and more ways to become strong and many new opponents to fight. Also he searches for the men who had him killed. Looking for clues leading to his murder.

Warrior Class: Primary Class: Swordsman and Spellcaster
    Sub-Class: assassin and Sage

Elemental Affinity: Fire and Earth

History/Background Story: Archangel started his life as a mortal on earth who seemed to have the perfect life. He lived there on earth for 35 years. After 8 years of college he was able to get a job at the best company in japan that specialized in creating new technology. There he became the company's best designer and engineer and eventually moved up in the ranks to become the CEO of that company. Of course that wasn't his real name just one that he got in the business world because of how nice he seemed to the public but so greedy, sneaky and underhanded in the business world. His real name was Kuro Okibi. He was the CEO of a company that he worked for and owned many houses, cars, and a desire for power. His desire was so great that he would do anything to keep what he had and gain more that included killing off anyone and taking anything that he knew would make him more powerful. But when his other business competitors became angry about his actions and fearful for their lives they came together and hired an assassin to kill him off. One night after a banquet that was being held in his honor, as he was making his way home, he was attacked in his limo. His tires were slashed and as the limo laid still, he was shot in the head with a sniper rifle. Immediately his black soul was dragged to the pits of hell where he was to spend the rest of eternity. But the lord of hell sensed something within Kuro. He sensed his want for revenge for whoever killed him and his want for power to get revenge so he made Kuro a deal. The lord of hell said that if Kuro did what he told him to he would allow Kuro to live again to get his revenge and live out his sentence on earth as Archangel, assassin of hell. Kuro accepted and was given great new powers, abilities, weapons, and new life.

RP Sample: While on his way to a mission from the lord of hell, Archangel decided to make a quick stop to his homeland of Nyukyoto. There he stopped to see one of his old business competitors, Yurasu Kashira. Sneaking onto his property he comes up to his house and sees that he is having a dinner party. Knowing that he can’t be been he goes to the roof of the house and looks down through the skylight. He gazed upon Yurasu with hatred knowing that he had something to do with his murder. As he continued to watch he noticed Yurasu leaving the party going into another room, he quickly followed looking into the window of that room and listening to his discussion. "This is a great party tonight Mr. Yurasu" said his assistant. "Thank you thank you I do try" he said. "And to think that this would have most likely never happened if we had never killed off Kuro Obito" he said with a large smile. "Yes sir and good thing you weren't the only one who wanted him gone or it could have been harder to kill him" his assistant said. "That is very true. Maybe me and the others should get together on the anniversary of his death and celebrate" Yurasu said. "That sounds great sir" his assistant said. As Archangel listened, his anger grew and he felt the strong urge to jump through the window and kill them both but instead he chose to wait. He wanted to kill him alone and also get the names of the rest of the people who were involved. "I'll kill you one day" Archangel thought to himself "and when i do i'll personally drag your dirty soul to hell".

...Approved
    Kisuke
    Kisuke
    Suzaku Leader

Male
    Number of posts : 732
    Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6035/6225ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3575/4500ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
    Experience Points :
    ArchAngel - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ArchAngel - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2