Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies

3 posters

Go down

Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies

Post by Dagomis June 5th 2009, 9:42 pm

Name: Seichuuteirugan: Mind [Evolved]
Effect:
This is a genetic trait passed down through the generations of the Frustrae clan. An eye trait that Dagomis has delved deeper into, bringing forth an even more potent side for his particular lifestyle and choice in profession. But though he has unlocked something powerful within the trait, he has also shut down other parts of the trait. After gaining the ability to read minds, as well as block other mind readers, he has shut down the part of the trait which allows for him to control the mind, create illusion, unlock parts of the brain, et cetera. Though there have been incredible losses, he has also reached incredible additions: the trait is now always active, hideable even when active and can read any mind that is not protected through excessive means through eye contact with another person. No longer is an incantation required, and no longer does a warning flash appear within the air, and no longer does he need to put himself in danger by closing his eyes. He has paid, but in doing so gained something of equal value.
Activation Requirement: Always active.
Cost: N/A

Name: Nourishment
Effect: Due to the bond
between Yuko and Dagomis, they have the ability to heal themselves by drinking blood from one another. This codependent relationship allows for their blood to contain and transfer the right nutrients to provide for each other. When biting into the other, they draw blood from the person and heal themselves. Though, the amount of times and amount of blood that can be drawn is limited due to the impending painful death that comes from withdrawal of too much blood. The limit for the both of them is 1 time per day/ night [1 time per topic], which heals 400 HP. The direct transfer of blood, limit of use and the inability to use this technique with anyone other than the respective other person allows for this technique to heal more than some other techniques, even those of Dagomis or Yuko.
Activation Requirement: Drinking the blood of the significant other
Cost: 100 HP of the significant other

Name: Gungnir
Range: All
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: 600 [15 per bullet]
Tsukara Value: 350 [spear]/ 17 [per bullet - MAX: 350]
Warrior Affinity: Spellcaster
Elemental Affinity: Light
Benefit: Offensive
Description:
This is a technique usable by both Dagomis and Yuko, in various forms for the two of them. Dagomis can used it as spear or as a bullet [Gunner to come later] when in doing so. It is a straight blast of energy that appears in one of two forms when usd by Dagomis. It can either appear as a jagged spear of red glowing energy, or a pair of .45 Custom Armor-Piercing High Explosive bullets. These are simply physical attacks that deal damage if they hit, though they do produce a shockwave with a radius of 3 feet around the site of impact. The
shockwave does half the damage that the bullet would do due to it being a recoil replacement for both Dagomis and Yuko, and going off the strength of Dagomis' throw.

Name: Instant Step
Range: All
Dice Usage: Evade
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 175
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Benefit: N/A
Description:
This is an instant movement, usable to avoid attacks. After focusing on speed, rather than strength for years, Dagomis has become able to perform an instant step movement. These requires him to transfer energy
to his feet to push himself forward or back in a single instant. This is a supreme technique usable in all atmospheres and in all situations. Dagomis has become skilled enough in this as to be able to use it on
solid ground, water, or even in thin air. During this, Dagomis will move at extreme speed and therefore appear to disappear until he comes to a complete stop.

Name: Diffusion
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Defense
Tsukara Value: 150
Description:
A defensive technique that Dagomis learned from his brother in the Regnum Vampiriae. In this technique, Dagomis will take head on the attack of his opponent. He will then attempt to diffuse the attack by dissecting
the attack, making it into harmless energy which burns off immediately. This technique is only effective against elemental attacks, any physical attack used against this technique will simply deal full
damage to Dagomis.

Name: Bakuha
Range: Close-Far
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 600
Warrior Affinity: N/A
Benefit: Offensive
Description:
A technique that is both simple and devastating, a big bang in a small package. This is a technique very much changeable to fit the person using it or to fit the different weapons that any one person may use. Dagomis has most readily begun to use it with the scythe form of Melody. This application allows for Dagomis gain more accuracy along with the power already introduced this way. For this technique, the user [Dagomis] will channel energy into whatever they plan to fire it from [Melody: Scythe Form], and release it from the designated spot for a strong attack against the enemy. In the case of Dagomis, the scythe is swung as if trying to slash the person, but along with the slash sends out an arched wave of energy.

Name: Transfusion
Range: Close - Far
Dice Usage: Special
Benefit: Supplementary
Description:
A technique that allows for Dagomis to heal both health and Tsukara. A technique, which utilizes both the vampiric side of Dagomis and his medical side to help those he wishes to heal. For this technique, Dagomis will bite into the neck of a person and introduce a blood solution, laced with healing enzymes and healing energies, into the system to heal the person directly. But for this technique there is also the option to create a capsule of the a less specific blood solution, laced with a weaker version of the enzymes and energies,
which can still heal, but to less of a degree. For the direct introduction, Dagomis can heal between 50 to 500 HP and Tsukara, but for the capsule he can heal from 50 to 250. Though the choice which leans more toward the vampire side is stronger, it is not his first choice. Dagomis generally prefers to use the capsule to heal rather than biting into the neck of a peron. Both techniques are potent, and unaffected by the immune system allowing for flawless healing and for an uninterrupted healing process.

Name:
Vampiric Aura
Range: N/A
Dice Usage: Defensive
Tsukara Value: 300
Description:
To activate this ability, Dagomis must first take damage from his opponent, then pay the Tsukara cost. Once done, he can activate this ability and he and the person that dealt him damage become linked together (though the damage taken to start this ability is not reflected upon the person who Dagomis is linked with). This way when someone deals damage to one of the people in the link the other person also takes the damage (When Dagomis is dealt damage, the person he is linked to also receives damage and vice versa). This damage can not be countered by anyone, not even Dagomis, and is dealt everytime that someone is dealt damage outside of this technique (there is no rebound damage by this technique). Though, no damage can be countered, this technique can be ended whenever by Dagomis by once again paying the Tsukara cost. For this technique, there can be no more than one link at a time. Once a link is set in, no other one can be set in without relinquishing the one link or by the inability of one of the linked to continue fighting. Whenever damage is dealt to Dagomis, he gains back 15% of the damage.

Last edited by Dagomis on June 27th 2009, 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue0/100Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty Re: Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies

Post by Dagomis June 5th 2009, 9:42 pm

There you go, J.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue0/100Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 13th 2009, 11:32 pm

~For Vampiric Aura, I think that it might do too much for its Tsukara cost, unless you weren't able to receive anything back. For God's Resurrection, I don't think I can approve that. Its cost seems too low for what it does and I don't know if you can get a "puppet" unless you are a puppeteer although you can ask Jisenki about that. I think Transfusion's Tsukara cost might be too low for what it can do. Bakuha seems fine, but most Attack techniques are at least half. Since Diffusion has slightly more to it than simply defending against everything, I think it should be Special and cost a little more. I think Gungnir's Tsukara cost should be more, especially the bullet.

This is just my critique. I think a better mod like Jisenki or Kisuke would probably have a better critique.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 14th 2009, 1:01 am

Thank you for your input, Hitomi. (please don't take this wrong) I was hoping that only Jisenki would approve or deny these techniques, though. But, I do believe that your comments will give him some guidance about how to go about.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 14th 2009, 1:35 am

No problem. I understand.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 14th 2009, 11:55 pm

Honestly, Hitomi said about the same that I would say. Most of those techniques cost less than they should based on their effect and your character's status. I would say that Hitomi called it right on this one. There's not much more I can say about this unless you want specific costs. Also, I most likely won't approve the revival type technique at all no matter what even if you were a puppeteer simply because its powerful and I think that it would cost a lot of Tsukara to use.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue63/100Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 15th 2009, 4:12 pm

Fixed.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 19th 2009, 8:35 pm

Bump.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 27th 2009, 3:34 pm

For Gungnir, how much does a single bullet do?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Left_bar_bleue63/100Dagomis' Second Book of Melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 27th 2009, 3:36 pm

Fixed.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 27th 2009, 3:45 pm

Ok. Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down