Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team]

+2
Dagomis
Jisenki
6 posters

Go down

Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team]

Post by Jisenki March 30th 2009, 2:38 pm

Jisenki made his way into an area near some buildings that had a few benches. Today was the day that Jisenki would give the teams to the Tsurabi that were able to have them. Accompanying him was none other than Karilu. With clipboard in hand, Jisenki and Karilu made their way to an average bench and placed a fair amount of papers there that were already arranged neatly in a stack. Karilu stood near the papers on order to guard the papers from any wind or something that could possibly scatter the papers. His appearance showed that he didn't want to be here. With a sigh, Jisenki looked at the time and wondered where everyone was. There was only about 7 minutes until the scheduled time and he was a bit surprised that no one was there earlier. I made an announcement 3 minutes ago but I'm can't believe that no one would bother to show up ahead of time. I guess I should expect it by now. Karilu said nothing as he sat on the bench with his hands on top of the papers, watching Jisenki carefully with an evil look on his face. The look on his face was the only action that he needed to express what he felt and the stare was used as a way to emphasize what he was feeling.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue63/100Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty Re: Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team]

Post by Dagomis March 30th 2009, 6:36 pm

Dagomis walked into the area, about 6 meters away from Jisenki. It seemed that no one was there yet, but he decided that it just meant that he would be able to scope out everyone that came into the area. Yuko was by his side, as she usually was, almost as if they were constantly on a date; a laughable thought that made sense but at the same time it made absolutely no sense. He looked at Jisenki with some type of creature next to him, holding a clipboard. The creature was interesting, but Dagomis found himself looking at Jisenki and asking a question. His eyes were hiding, from the latest release of his Cruentus, his eyes could not be seen though he could still see. "Hello, Jisenki-sama. How is everything?" A visible smile appeared across his face, a friendly smile something that could appear between friends. It was something that did not show the tips of his fangs, refusing to show any hint of anger or ill-will that he may or may not have. He himself had never truly met Jisenki, but his pendant gave off a friendly blue when he came into the area that allowed him to see Jisenki. He trusted the pendant and the reading of people that his brother seemed to have in life. He would never try to go against his brother, even if he couldn't read the person for himself. But, even at first glance, the Head Warrior seemed alright.

As he waited a response and the students and other teachers to arrived, he surveyed the area for any type of equipment he knew nothing about and anyone who wasn't suppose to be there. The movement was hidden due to the fact that his eyes were hidden. He refused to move his head, or do anything that could give off the idea of his scoping. He hated surprises, one of the very reasons that he chose to become an trained interrogator: so that he could do his best to read the movements of a person before their actions or words, or during if he felt actions and words to be different.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue0/100Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty Re: Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team]

Post by Hitomi March 30th 2009, 7:35 pm

Maya strolled along casually as though she were marching along. For this situation she decided to use the guise of her child form, which was nothing too unusual or too out of the ordinary. She had a wooden stick strapped to her back and her tiny footsteps didn't make any sounds, making her somewhat difficult to notice because of that and the fact that she was very short. A big smile was worn on her face as she continued along until she decided to leap onto a nearby bench that was a few feet away from the Head Warrior, his accompanying creature, and the two that appeared to be a couple of some kind. "Hi everyone! So, Head Warrior, what did you call me here for? Is it something urgent?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue0/100Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko March 30th 2009, 7:55 pm

Across the field came what sounded like a scraping sound that scratched on the pavement and sliced through the grass. It was nothing else but the sound of Riko's Aiselne Drossel and obviously her carrying it. She carelessly allowed it to drag with no purpose in doing so except allowing her to relax and take it easy. Aiselne Drossel may be a simple ring made of steel, but it was fairly heavy when a person had to carry it by hand all day with not much rest. Anyway, with a nonchalant look on her face, that is to say that she had no smile nor frown, she walked towards to other people standing nearby that she assumed was her designated location.

"So....What's going on here?"

Last edited by Riko on March 31st 2009, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 31st 2009, 7:35 pm

Xexame was next to show. With his hands in his pocket, he hunched as he made his way towards the small group that had already formed. He was fairly curious about what was to follow now since there was a small group of teachers and students. A few people like the little girl and the girl with the ring were unfamiliar, but he assumed that they were other lower ranked students. Of course, he couldn't help but recognize the Head Warrior, his own interrogation teacher, and the girl that was with him that he assumed was Dagomis's girlfriend. He finally made his way next to everyone else as they were throwing around questions regarding the situation and why they were there. While he thought about Dagomis and the girl near him, he thought about Hitomi and wondered where she was. At least with her there, he wouldn't feel too lonely or out of place and there would be a friend to talk to in the meantime. He shifted his eyes towards the others, just to look at their faces and make an attempt to decipher any feelings that they might possibly have about being there.

I guess somethin' interesting will prob'ly come outta this. Maybe this will be some type of huge school fight. Heh, I doubt it. That would be insane if the teachers all fought the students. There would be me, Hitomi, Zura, and some other little kids like this purple haired girl goin' up against Dagomis, mystery girl, and the freakin' head warrior himself. I've never even seen those three fight and I still know that we couldn't take 'em in a student vs. teacher team fight. So what could this be?
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko March 31st 2009, 9:38 pm

Hinata Hyuuga, ninja of the Gentle Fist fighting style, came walking down the road while twiddling and playing with her fingers a bit. She was slightly nervous about what was going to happen as she approached the others. Being fairly new to the school, she had no friends there. She was pretty much there all by herself and she didn't really know what to expect from this small gathering. There appeared to be teachers and students there, so all she could do was see what was to come. She stood next to what appeared to be a creature that looked annoyed. She avoided him a bit, not really saying or getting too close to it in fear that it may attack.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 March 31st 2009, 9:58 pm

Ran came walking through the grass with a few bandages on. It had been a while since her spar with Sora but the bandages and a few of the wounds remained on her body. Her head, her shoulder, and the left side of her stomach were in bandages and her walking was fairly sub-par. She decided to come anyway. Afterall, it had been a summoning from the head warrior. Up to this point, she hadn't even seen the head warrior. As she gathered around the others, she looked to see who was a student and who could be the head warrior. She was curious but she couldn't really find anyone that would fit the description. After moments of looking around, she figured that he was the one with the clipboard.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 1st 2009, 7:15 pm

Jisenki looked around at the others that showed up. There were a few people here and they showed up one after the other. This would help speed things up. Looking around, he saw that the only teachers that he needed were there and as such, he could finally start this little gathering of sorts and finish it. Jisenki wasn't a person that liked things to last too long. He was generally a bigger fan of short and straight to the point rather than long and drawn out. He heard others asking questions, but with so many coming in so quickly he didn't have time to explain each individually, especially when he could just say it once and continue with this. A few of the students that needed to be there weren't there, but their leaders could always explain it afterwards. Jisenki cleared his throat for a moment and Karilu stood up and grabbed a stack of papers. He gave the first stack to Maya and the second stack to Dagomis. "Alright everybody. The reason why I asked all of you to come is because of the new team assignments. As of now, two of the Tsurabi will be Captains to their own team of 3 students that range from Yellow to Elite rank. The people chosen for each team are people who I believe have good complementary techniques and powers." Jisenki stopped for a moment and looked at Karilu. As he did, Karilu made an annoyed face and grabbed more papers without saying anything.

"I will now announce the teams designated to their captains, so if you hear your name, make your way over to the Captain for you." Jisenki pointed at Dagomis first. "On Dagomis's team, the students are Hinata Hyuuga, Xexame Saike, and Hitomi Rosutozui." Karilu walked over to Dagomis and handed out paperwork on the three students. "On Maya's team..." Jisenki pointed at the young Maya Natsume, "...is Dharc Rokujou, Riko Mashii, and Ran Yamamoto." Again, Karilu passed out paperwork to the captain who was Maya in this case. "Captains, on these teams you should work on training your students in order to defend themselves against the real world and the dangers that lie within it. Don't just teach as though it is another one of your classes, but teach your students, or apprentices if you wish, as though you were passing down your skills to them. Teach them in all fields that you know. These will be your permanent teams unless one member of your team ultimately becomes a Master or Trainer and chooses to leave the team to perform on their own. As a captain, you should perform missions and special tasks to enhance their fighting ability as well." Jisenki looked around and Karilu began to walk away. "You may begin right away if you choose and I will be testing your teams in three weeks to see your performance. Also, if a member of your team was late, as a team captain, you or a member you trust should inform them of their new team." Jisenki bowed to the others and walked away slowly, scribbling a few notes into his clipboard and then allowing it to hang in his hands on his side. He then walked away and followed Karilu. It appeared as though he were heading to the Administration Office of the school.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue63/100Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 3rd 2009, 8:13 pm

Xexame had his hands in his pockets and thought about his team. His captain was Dagomis who by chance was also his Interrogation teacher. On his team was also Hitomi, who he was already very familiar with, and some girl named Hinata Hyuuga. He thought about his team and grinned just a bit in fascination. His team would definately be very very interesting.

Hmm, so Hitomi, myself, and this person named Hinata will be on our squad. Apparently Dagomis will be our team captain too. I wonder how things will turn out and I wonder what this Hinata person can do. If the Head Warrior chose teams that would be beneficial to each other, then why Hinata? I'm long and close range, Hitomi is close range from what I know, so would that mean that this 'Hinata' person is a long ranged fighter? Now, I'm startin' to get a little curious.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 4th 2009, 2:00 pm

Step by step, Hinata eased her way over to her team and her captain. There was a confidence about her that she liked, especially when compared to the way that she was in the past. She stood before one boy that she assumed was her ally and then she stood before her captain who was named Dagomis if she remembered correctly from the Head Warrior. She bowed deeply and kept her hands at her side, remaining humble before her captain.

"Hello Dagomis-sama, my name is Hinata Hyuuga. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your team."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 7th 2009, 10:50 pm

Hitomi walked into the area that everyone else was in. She had honestly not even known that there was something going on there but she decided to not tell anyone else about that yet and make it appear as though she was just late. She saw people walking around and it didn't seem like anything had happening or was happening, so she decided to walk around until she saw a familiar face. She picked Xexame out of the crowd and made her way over to him. She snuck her way beside him and whispered in his ear. "Hey Xexame, what's going? Why is everyone just standing around?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 16th 2009, 10:27 pm

OOC: So Dagomis? What's out first order of business?
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis April 21st 2009, 6:00 pm

[OOC: Sorry, I was unable to reach a computer as of late due to various reasons.]

Dagomis nodded politely to the girl, whom had just introduced herself to him, as he handed over the files over to his companion for review. She seemed like a nice enough person, not too far from his age, "Hello, Hinata-san, it is a pleasure to be on the same team as you, but there is no reason for you to address me as 'sama'. You already know who I am, but this is ..." He looked over at his companion, still reading the files on the students, "... This is Yuko." Yuko seemed oblivious to everything that was going on around her. Dagomis felt no reason to break her of this cocncentration. He turned back to face Hinata and spoke a few words. "If you'll excuse me, I must beckon the other members of our party." Once finished speaking, he brough his right hand and head into the air and began to speak once more, "Hitomi, Xexame, I ask that you come to this spot." His hand immediately dropped and his hair covered eyes began to focus upon the ground beneath him. He brought his right thumb to his mouth and bit down with his fang, instantly drawing blood. He brought the blood to his opposite arm and brought it down in a vertical stroke. A flute appeared in his hand, and he played a single note and allowed his hands to drop to his side with the flute in his grasp. As he did, a red pool appeared underneath him and began to spread forth. As it did, it sank under the feet of a still focused Yuko, who didn't seem to even notice it as if having seen it one million times. "Hinata-san, I ask that you do not remove yourself from the pool forming underneath you. It is the easiest way to move the team from this point to another more private point." A playful smile formed to ensure of honest intentions, but almost instantly disappeared as he looked toward Yuko finishing the files. Once done, she noticed the pool, but remained calm realizing it to be blood.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Team Gathering- [For all Students (Yellow, Red, Blue, Elite) and Tsurabi given a team] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down