Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow)

2 posters

Go down

Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow)

Post by Jisenki March 19th 2009, 12:24 pm

This topic will contain a list of characters that are currently at the ranking of Elite or lower as well as the active Tsurabi members. I will begin to assign teams to Tsurabi based on the characters that I think will be a good support for each other and can learn many useful skills and techniques from their Tsurabi. The list directly below that will have students will ONLY have students that are eligible to be assigned to a team. If you are not a student then you aren't eligible and if you have yet to complete your character's Profile or get it approved, you are only Semi-Eligible. By this, I mean that you will be considered but if you fail to complete you Profile in a three day period after this, your position will be given to another character if you going to be on a team. Characters whose names are in Violet are those with incomplete Profiles. There will be a section below for the Tsurabi as well and the same rules apply. Violet colored names will represent those that aren't capable of having a team.
!!Remember that you only need an Approved character and an Approved Technique List in order to have an Approved Profile Page!!

The students will not know who is in their team until the Tsurabi tell them. This should be done in a future topic, that I will start once some of the Tsurabi get their teams, which will be entitled "Team Gathering".

[Students]
-Hinata Hyuuga
-Xexame Saike
-Dharc Rokujou
-Skye Vrael
-Sora
-Ran Yamamoto
-Hitomi Rosutozui
-Riko Mashii

[Tsurabi/Master/Trainer]
-Dagomis
-Hei
-Maya Natsume
-Yuko Amaya

Last edited by Jisenki on June 22nd 2009, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Left_bar_bleue63/100Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty Re: Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow)

Post by Dagomis June 15th 2009, 6:29 pm

Yuko has an approved profile. Smile
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Left_bar_bleue0/100Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty Re: Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow)

Post by Jisenki June 22nd 2009, 10:20 pm

updated.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Left_bar_bleue63/100Atention: Team Assignments for all Tsurabi and Students(Elite, Blue, Red, Yellow) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum