Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

The Hunt [Open]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt [Open]

Post by Hei May 15th 2009, 9:20 pm

"It does concern me, quite a bit actually. And who might these friends of yours be?" The smell of ozone wafted from Barimaeus' person, energy crackling around his body. He didn't want a confrontation, but- aw hell, who was he kidding? Of course he did. Tonight was all about him, all about his carnal desires. "Not some members of Suzaku, I hope..." He cocked his head and squinted at the boy in front of him.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt [Open]

Post by Jisenki May 16th 2009, 8:45 pm

Kagemaru continued walking on, almost ignoring the person completely. He scoffed as the person continued to ask him questions. In a way, he began to see this person as being very similar to a human. In his lifetime, humans always questioned what he was doing. Kagemaru hated that so much. He always believed that his motives were his alone and no one else's to question. "Some members of Suzaku? I have no need to meet with anyone from Suzaku but you should consider this: If you think I am meeting someone from Suzaku near Sentou Gakuin, the teachers aren't really doing their job since they allowed Suzaku to even get so close. Instead of interrogating me, you should be finding Suzaku and stop wasting time fooling with pitiful humans." Kagemaru walked past the person and realized that had been wasting far too much time. In a moment, he figured it would be best to use Chaos Control to speed himself up so that he could get there in a few seconds and save himself time. He began to run forward, picking up speed for the Chaos Control. As he ran, the air around him split and parts of the buildings that he passed split in half due to their already terrible construction. He had already ran hundreds of feet away in those few seconds, leaving a slight trail of dust. He wanted to start slow first and build up speed.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Hunt [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2