Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Sentou Gakuin Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Sentou Gakuin Equipment

Go down

Sentou Gakuin Equipment Empty Sentou Gakuin Equipment

Post by Jisenki January 2nd 2009, 11:52 pm

Aquizu Armor
Sentou Gakuin Equipment Zoraar10
The Aquizu Armor is a very light armor covered around the torso with scales. Various designs on the armor represent water and even feel similar to the warmth that the ocean could have. A helmet is also a part of the armor and the helmet functions slightly as a mask, covering the mouth section of the head. The helmet filters oxygen out of the water and into the person wearing the armor. The person equipped with the armor can decide whether they want the mask portion to be up or not of course, in case they want their face to be revealed.
Effects: This rare blue armor allows the user to swim underwater with ease while being enabled the ability to breath underwater as well as being able to talk. The armor is made of a special type of material that is weak against lightning attacks and ice attacks and causes them to do double the intended damage so caution must be used when wearing this armor
against a user of those elements.
History:
Armor forged by a tribe of Aquos beneath the water. Many humans have sought the armor which they refer to as the "Clothing of the Mermaid", allowing them the advantages of two worlds and enabling them to live life as an average human, or as an Aquos beneath the sea, a human with lungs that has been granted to ability to breath underwater and swim as though they were a fish.
Cost: 250 Points
Slot Cost: 1 Slot

Last edited by Jisenki on January 6th 2009, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sentou Gakuin Equipment Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Sentou Gakuin Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sentou Gakuin Equipment Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Sentou Gakuin Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Sentou Gakuin Equipment Left_bar_bleue63/100Sentou Gakuin Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sentou Gakuin Equipment Empty Re: Sentou Gakuin Equipment

Post by Jisenki January 6th 2009, 3:26 pm

E-Gravity Boots
A large pair of boots with a purple sole that's red everywhere else including the laces. Other than looking like an average pair of boots, these shoes have discs at the bottom, three to be exact, which allow the boots to repel gravity. On the inside of the boots are two strands that connect to the nerves on the wearer's legs, allowing them to control the flow of Gravity using their element.
Effects:
The E-Gravity Boots are a special accessory worn by the character that allows the character to walk on ceilings and walls. It also allows the user to hover above water. This weapon can only be used by gravity users. It requires no dice to use but simply must be mentioned in a post that it is being used. Also, the person who has this equipped has all of their Evade Dice increased by a value of 2.
History: A tool used by Gravity users in the past to move silently yet quickly. These boots, although may not look very appealing to some, allows the user to move much faster. Because of the technology used to make them, they respond to the pulses of one's brain and heart which makes them react as fast as the wearer's brain does to danger. While being worn, one can say that the boots are a part of the person since the nerve detectors within the shoes react based on what the wearer's brain wants it to just like the arms and the legs.
Cost: 520 Points
Slot Cost:
1 Slot

Last edited by Jisenki on January 14th 2009, 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sentou Gakuin Equipment Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Sentou Gakuin Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sentou Gakuin Equipment Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Sentou Gakuin Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Sentou Gakuin Equipment Left_bar_bleue63/100Sentou Gakuin Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 14th 2009, 2:37 pm

Fusion Ring Type-X
This ring is a very treasured item all around the world to both warriors and non-warriors. This ring is yellow with a small round jewel in the center of it that has the roman numeral for 1 (I) on it. The small round jewel itself is a light red color. On the border of the ring, written in a language more commonly used in the Sentou Gakuin world, it says "Creature Unity". The inside of the ring has small markings that resemble lion-like creatures.
Effects:
This is another accessory worn by the user on their finger. When activated, this ring can be combined with a creature and Plain Armor. When the three are combined, the monster and the user and able to fuse together. When fused, the user can take on all of the powers of the monster (This includes any abilities and techniques that the creature may possess). This lasts as long as the user allows it to. The creature is no longer treated as a creature while it it equipped but as armor instead. The
user gains the powers of the monster and gains armor that looks similar to the monster.
History:
This tool was believed to be created by a society of monks that wished to use the powers of creatures to their advantage by combining their structure with the creature's, thus gaining that creature's , or those creatures' powers. Because of the nature of this tool, anyone that knows the history of the different areas in the world assume that this was created in The Sanction, although it has yet to be determined due to the age of this tool. Not too many of these rings are around, and Type-X is the most common while still very rare, making these items envied by anybody that has a creature and is willing to dramatically boost their strength in a fight. Type-Z is the most rare, with only a few in existence.
Dice Usage: Item Dice [To Activate]
Cost: 500 Points
Slot Cost: 2
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down