Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open)

4 posters

Go down

Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open)

Post by Zura April 22nd 2009, 10:34 pm

Kazuki slowly walked slowly onto the campus to see if anything had changed ever since he left a couple months ago to train. Ever since his training, Kazuki has replaced his XL-gloves with red markings embedded on his hands. As Kazuki walked around the campus, he was remembering the things he had done at Sentou Gakuin, making friends, going to class, and getting into fights. As Kazuki was remembering these things, he decided to sit down against a tree and relaxed.

Last edited by Zura on April 22nd 2009, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty Re: Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open)

Post by artemishiu April 22nd 2009, 10:36 pm

OOC: Is this topic open?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty Re: Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open)

Post by Zura April 22nd 2009, 10:41 pm

OOC: Yeah
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 22nd 2009, 10:44 pm

Shang walked out the school to get some air. He saw a spiky haired kid like those guys from assorted anime resting against a tree. He had never seen this kid before, He wondered whether this kid was a new student. He walked over to the kid and asked, "Sorry to bother you but are you a new student?"
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura April 22nd 2009, 10:48 pm

Kazuki noticed the man and looked at him and said "No, I was already a student here, it's just that I've been away a couple of months training, but I haven't seen your face around." Kazuki then offered a handshake to the man and said "Hi, my named is Kazuki Zura Tsunayoshi. Nice to meet you, I hope we get along."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 22nd 2009, 10:52 pm

Shang accepted the handshake heartily. He grinned for he might've made a new friend/sparring partner. "Yea, I am new here so I don't really know anyone. I was actually kind of hoping that you would be new too but it doesn't really matter that much. My name is Shang Lin, by the way, nice to meet you."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 22nd 2009, 10:57 pm

OOC: And while I'm at it, I might as well have Henri in this too. I am way too bored.

Henri looked out the window and saw Shang socializing with a spiky haired kid. He looked like the one that left for a couple of months for training or at least that's what it said in the profile of the students. The kid looked pretty strong but not the type who would use intelligence in a battle much. 'Too bad',he mused. 'I would've like to have more than just one student in my Traps Placement Class. Ah, the problems of a new teacher.'
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 25th 2009, 11:40 pm

Xexame had been walking nearby, tired and exhausted from his voyage into the Akamori which led to an encounter with a Suzaku member. He had some information that he had to give a Tsurabi member about Suzaku. This information could help further the investigation of them. His intentions and exhaustion immediately vanished when, in the distance, he saw Zura. He dashed forward at high speed, hugging Zura after being gone for so long.

"Zura, I can't believe its you. Its been so long since you left. Where've you been all this time. Me and Hitomi missed you! Welcome back man!!"

It was obvious that Xexame was ecstatic about Zura's return due to his mannerisms. This was to be expected though since it had been what seemed to be, if it wasn't, months since the last time he saw Zura.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 28th 2009, 10:53 pm

OOC: Zura, dude?
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura April 29th 2009, 9:14 pm

OOC: Sorry, been busy with school work.

IC: Kazuki smiled at Xexame when he saw him because of the friendship they had formed, before Kazuki left Sentou Gakuin for a couple of months. After Xexame had greeted him, Kazuki said to Xexame "Hey Xexame, how have you been? Did you get any stronger in the past couple of months? I'd like to have a sparring match with you soon." Kazuki added some laughter to the end of his sentences due to his easy going attitude.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 30th 2009, 11:46 am

Shang: Shang watched silently as the two old friends conversed. He was slightly annoyed that he was being ignored but he knew that the two must've really missed each other.

Henri: Henri laughed at Shang's being ignored from his spot at the window. He then looked at his watch. It was almost time for his class to start. He took one last look at the 3 and walked away to his classroom.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 1st 2009, 7:07 pm

Hitomi walked along after Xexame. She had wondered what had caused him to go running off in the manner that he did until she saw Zura standing there. She ran up to him in a paced motion and walked up to him with her arms out to give him a hug. "Zura! We've missed you. Welcome back."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 23rd 2009, 11:07 pm

OOC: Really sorry for not posting on this topic, preparing for finals at school.

IC: Kazuki smiled at Hitomi after knowing that he has been missed by the ones who were his teammates before he left. Kazuki said to Hitomi, "It's nice to see you Hitomi, and it's great to be back. How have you been? It looks like you've gotten way stronger since we last met." Kazuki was now reminiscing about the times the three of them had together before he left to train.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 28th 2009, 5:58 pm

Xexame smiled and walked up to Zura. He had a sinister look in his eyes as he approached him and it was obvious that something bad would come from this.

"Hey Zura, ya mind showing me how much better you've gotten by a quick spar? It should be fast. The first one to be hit 5 times loses. How's that?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 30th 2009, 7:19 pm

Kazuki smiled back at Xexame and said "Alright, you're on." After saying that Kazuki clenched his fist in front of him and bright red symbols appeared on the back of his hands and soon after that Kazuki's usual flame aura appeared on his forehead. After doing so, Kazuki bent his knees a little bit and raised his fists into a fighting position then said to Xexame "So who starts off, you or me?" As Kazuki was doing this, he was smiling and shuddered a bit with anticipation.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 31st 2009, 1:56 am

Hitomi sighed a little and smiled at the battle that the two of them got themselves into. Its just like these two to go at it like this. Some things never change I guess.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 31st 2009, 12:03 pm

Xexame smirked. He released a great amount of ice tsukara from his arms that formed a light blue coating around them. In seconds, his arms became two blades of ice that seemed as though they could pierce through anything. He dug his feet into the ground and pushed off with tremendous force, creating dust with each step as he advanced towards Zura.

"I'll start!"

He made his first move, creating two slashes with his ice blades.

Sprial Ice HandSword
Atk Power- 250
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

Spiral Ice HandSword
Atk Power- 250
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 1st 2009, 10:43 pm

Zura was impressed on how much stronger Xexame grew, and him learning new techniques. Zura decided on enduring Xexame's first blade to literally feel how much stronger Xexame's attacks have gotten. Zura covered his chest with his arms to endure the pain the first blade would do on him. After the first blade hit, Zura backed away in pain then quickly decided to attempt to dodge the second one. As Zura was dodging, he clenched his fist and charged his energy into it until it flames began to emit from it and the punched in Xexame's direction, shooting forward a ball of fire.

"Damn Xexame, that blade kinda hurt. Now take this. Flame Shot!

Zura carried out 1 launched of one Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :

Flame shot - 50 dmg
Zura carried out 1 launched of one Kazuki's Return to Sentou Gakuin (Open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 2nd 2009, 10:20 pm

OOC: Sorry dude but this topic is dead
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 4th 2009, 11:45 am

OOC: hahaha I thought so, haven't been able to post anything on the forum at all due to multiple summer programs
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 5th 2009, 10:45 pm

that's cool dude. I understand. my job keeps me kinda busy too
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum