Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Delivering The News(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Delivering The News(open)

4 posters

Go down

Delivering The News(open) Empty Delivering The News(open)

Post by Kisuke August 26th 2008, 12:42 pm

Light was walking through the campus grounds with a calm and collected look on his face. His plan was to deliver some information to some of the higher-ups of the school in order to soon take over Suzaku and kill Kisuke, the one known as Zero to the rest of Suzaku. He had been walking for a while and had picked up the pace at some point. He turned behind him only to notice that his new friend Chrome Dokuro was no longer behind him. It seemed that in his absentmindedness he left her behind. He saw a bench and sat on it, waiting for her to show up. He couldn't help but smile as he looked at the rest of the campus.

This plan is flawless and I love it when a good plan comes together and works. Soon...Soon Kisuke, Zero, and Angry Earth Eisukke will be gone for good and I can take over Suzaku. From there I'll rid the world of any other evil and become the god of the new world. It feels like forever since I've had this plan. It only shows how much evil is in the world. It only shows that my work has just begun and that this filthy place needs cleansing.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Delivering The News(open) Empty Re: Delivering The News(open)

Post by Zura August 26th 2008, 1:52 pm

Chrome was seen running towards Light from a distance and when she arrived at where Light was sitting, she bend down, put her hands on her knees and started breathing rapidly to catch her breath. When Chrome calmed down, she clenched both of her hands and put them right in front of her chest and pouted at Light and said "Hmph, why didn't you slow down while we were walking. I kept calling out to you. Meanie!!" At the moment Chrome didn't know what the two of them were really doing but as long as she thought it would help her find Mukuro, she would do whatever it took.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 27th 2008, 2:37 pm

Light grinned and placed his left hand on the back of his head, slightly chuckling a bit. He didn't mean to leave her, but sometimes he got caught up with other things and it caused his attention to be thrown a bit. This didn't always happen, but it wasn't unlikely for it to happen every once in a while.

"Sorry about that. I got a little caught up with the trip. This place is just so big that I became lost in its beauty. Well, since we're here we should look around. I have some news to deliver."

Light walked around the campus, searching for someone. Anyone would do, as long as they were higher up in the Sentou Gakuin ranking ladder and could deliver his message to all of the students. If it came to it and he couldn't find anyone, he could always leave a written message with the school and have it delivered. Light then remembered the Head Warrior from before and the others he met. Nejisuke. Rorak. Those two names were most familiar because of his recent encounters. He also knew the Head Warrior and Hatsugen so he knew four people at the highest rank. He would search for them. Light was smiling a bit. He didn't even notice it but the joy he had if his plan succeeded caused him to become a bit giddy. Usually, Light could hold in the smile or a laugh but his face acted on its own this time.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura September 7th 2008, 9:03 pm

Yamazaki just arrived at campus grounds and started looking around for anyone that could tell him about the school's surroundings since he was new here. He noticed Chrome and Light sitting at a nearby bench and so he began to run towards them with a smile on his face. When he got there, he tapped Chrome on the shoulder and asked her "Hi there miss, could you tell me anything about this place, I am suppose to be a trainer here for someone and I don't want to get myself lost on my first time walking through this place." Since Chrome was very shy, she couldn't answer him so she tapped Light on the shoulder and asked him "Light, what should I tell this man, I don't know what to say." As Yamazaki waited for an answer he just stood there with a smile on his face thinking about how Sentou Gaukin is going to be like.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 7th 2008, 9:19 pm

Dagomis was flying overhead when he spied three people below him, they all looked interesting enough so Dagomis decided that he would land and join in. He folded his wings and dropped to the ground below him right next to the group. He at first just noticed the guys, but now he realized that one was a girl. One of the guys had asked for directions, and the girl had tapped the shoulder of the other. He decided that he wouldn't just be rude and not introduce himself. Once, he had his bearings he looked toward the girl and the man she had tapped on the shoulder, "Hey."
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke September 8th 2008, 6:18 am

Light's attention was caught by a man nearby. He had said a simple yet friendly "Hey". Light felt like this person was a good person to talk to and Light still needed to complete his own personal mission assigned to him by himself. He made his way closer to this person and had a feeling like this person had a strong energy emitting from him. He hadn't known or heard of him though so he couldn't be sure that this person was a higher ranked warrior. He decided that he would simply make conversation and hopefully learn something from it. If he was a higher ranked warrior, he could pass the information along.

"Hey there. My name's Light Asahi."

Light was acting as friendly as he could, making sure that he could earn this person's trust from this conversation and provide him with the information that Light was willing to give. As he talked, he kept his hands in his pocket, only reaching them out for a handshake after stating his name. He was smiling, a familiar action that he used to do a lot in his past before he over found the Death Note.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 9th 2008, 7:57 pm

Dagomis reached his hand out and grabbed the person who had addressed himself as Light's hand. he then began to firmly shake Light's hand. Being as he had addressed himself, Dagomis felt that he should address himself. "I am Frustrae." There was something to be trusted about this person, Dagomis didn't know what it was but he realized that it felt natural. But, along with the truth he also realized that a strong, exuberant power could be sensed from this person, this could prove to be something that could have a deciding effect in the not so distant future but he wouldn't worry about that now; for the moment Dagomis would just have to trust Light and trust what he said.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 September 11th 2008, 7:56 pm

Yunie walked from place to place, acting simply as a wanderer of the school in hopes of finding something to do. She soon came across three people in the distance. She didn't know any of them, but it wouldn't hurt to meet and learn more about new people. She walked up to them slowly, pacing herself with only that much hesitation. She soon brought her hands down in front of her and folded them up near her legs as she walked, trying to seem polite and curteous even before she started a conversation with them. She always believed that first impressions were lasting ones.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Delivering The News(open) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Delivering The News(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 14th 2008, 5:15 pm

(OOC: Bump. Is this topic even alive anymore?)
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura September 14th 2008, 5:35 pm

Chrome stared at the three people who had just approached her and Light, and because of her shy personality, she continued to hide behind Light and she began shivering in fear. Yamazaki noticed Chrome's fear of strangers so he walked toward Chrome and held his hand out to her and said "Hi there my name is Yamazaki what is your name?" Chrome shook Yamazaki's hand and said "M-my name is Chrome..." Yamazaki smiled at her and said "Hehe, Chrome, what a nice name." After Yamazaki was finished introducing himself to Chrome he looked at the others around him and asked "So anyway, can either of you tell me how to get around Sentou Gaukin, cause I'm suppose to meet someone."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 22nd 2008, 10:21 pm

(OOC: Kisuke, it is your turn to RP.)
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down