Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
SG World Families and Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

SG World Families and Regions

2 posters

Go down

Do You Think This Is A Good Idea?

SG World Families and Regions I_vote_lcap100%SG World Families and Regions I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
SG World Families and Regions I_vote_lcap0%SG World Families and Regions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

SG World Families and Regions Empty SG World Families and Regions

Post by Jisenki August 11th 2008, 5:43 pm

Here was a thought that ran through my mind earlier. I was thinking about the world of Sentou Gakuin itself and then i thought that maybe those on the forum can get a better feel of the world if they knew how the lands were and how many people in the world of Sentou Gakuin write things. I also thought about including some families from different regions of the SG World for people to use when they are making new characters in case they think the families sound good and want to make a character from the family. The family would have their own specific elements that they all controlled and physical characteristics as well as specific techniques that benefit the family, but not every person may have. My question to you is: Do You Think This Is A Good Idea?

I would appreciate comments on this as well. Thanks.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
SG World Families and Regions Left_bar_bleue6400/6400SG World Families and Regions Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
SG World Families and Regions Left_bar_bleue4400/4400SG World Families and Regions Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
SG World Families and Regions Left_bar_bleue63/100SG World Families and Regions Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

SG World Families and Regions Empty Re: SG World Families and Regions

Post by Hitomi August 11th 2008, 7:44 pm

This would deifinately be a good idea!! Very Happy

I think it would make the Sentou Gakuin world beyond the school come to life more and it would allow player's that might not be able to think of something make a character from a family they think is cool.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
SG World Families and Regions Left_bar_bleue2300/2300SG World Families and Regions Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
SG World Families and Regions Left_bar_bleue2800/2800SG World Families and Regions Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
SG World Families and Regions Left_bar_bleue0/100SG World Families and Regions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down