Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Waking up in a new world I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 58 on April 26th 2024, 11:36 pm

Waking up in a new world

2 posters

Go down

Waking up in a new world Empty Waking up in a new world

Post by Zura November 19th 2009, 9:13 pm

Ragna was laying in the middle of the meadow, when he woke up in this unfamiliar place. It was sunny and there was a nice breeze as Ragna looked up at the sky and said to himself "What.... what is this place? Am I dead?" Ragna sat up and began to look at his hands and clenched his fists and thought to himself "No... I'm alive but how?" Ragna suddenly has a flashback from when he was killed by his former teammate, and when he returns to reality he quickly checks for any wounds on his body. Ragna does not find any wounds on his body, which puzzles him even more. Ragna then bows his head down, looking down at the grass with the cool breeze brushing up against his face as he says to himself "Then where am I..."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue36/100Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Waking up in a new world Empty Re: Waking up in a new world

Post by Jisenki November 20th 2009, 10:02 am

A few feet back, still within earshot, Zaulqs replied to the stranger's question. "Where are you? Where are you is a good question. To be specific and correct by any normal standards, you are in the Sentou Meadows of Sentou Gakuin. Personally, the question of where we are has never made sense to me. Where exactly are you? Are you in your own mind? Do you even exist? Is this all just a dream? Who knows? I don't." Zaulqs walked over closer to the person. He believed in the common courtesy that two people should have upon first encountering one another. His white hair covered an eye. Just a little. "Hello. My name is Zaulqs? By what name should I address you?" This was Zaulqs. Formal. Polite. Insightful. Clever. A self-proclaimed philosopher of sorts. Even though he wasn't really a teenager yet, his overall years ascended him far beyond the basic knowledge of the common adolescent. He extended his hand to shake the man's. "My name is Zaulqs V`Ferughus. Nice to meet you."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue63/100Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura November 20th 2009, 1:35 pm

After Ragna had heard Zaulqs's answer to his questions, Ragna got up and said "Sentou Gakuin huh?" Ragna walked over to Zaulqs with a curious look on his face seeing how young Zaulqs looked yet he acted like an adult, but Ragna decided not to be rude and greeted Zaulqs by shaking his hand and saying "Hey, my name's Ragna, so your name is Zaulqs huh? Interesting name." As Ragna shook Zaulqs hand, he continued to think about where he was, who would he meet in this new world, and if Zaulqs would become someone he could trust.

Last edited by Zura on November 21st 2009, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue36/100Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 25th 2009, 9:41 pm

Zaulqs looked away for a moment. Ragna huh? He doesn't seem much like the talkative type. Perhaps he's still a little confused about something. I'm not a mind-reader though. I never have been. Zaulqs began to walk for a second, heading towards the mountains just north of where the two of them stood. In his mind, he believed that Ragna would follow if he wanted to know more of if he had more questions. With each step that Zaulqs took, he looked around in order to take in the full beauty of the surrounding area. It wasn't enough to look at something once. In order to fully appreciate and understand something it was necessary to look multiple times. Each second, the world was changing just a bit. He called back to Ragna as the distance between the two of them continued to increase. "Hey Ragna-kun. If you really want to learn more, you should open your eyes and look around you. Nature speaks. It tells you whatever you would like to know." Zaulqs took a deep breath and walked more. Usually, one would think that waiting for another was good manners. That all depends on who was the one waiting. Zaulqs chose not to wait. He wasn't making any attempt to be rude. He simply thought that it would be best for both people to continue doing whatever they were doing. For Zaulqs, that was walking around and heading towards the mountains. For Ragna, that could be waiting around and remaining alone.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Waking up in a new world Left_bar_bleue63/100Waking up in a new world Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura November 26th 2009, 12:35 am

After listening to Zaulqs words, Ragna folded his arms, slouched slightly and closed his eyes with a puzzled look on his face because he was slightly confused by what Zaulqs had just said. Ragna thought to himself "Che... nature speaks and tells me what I want to know. What is this kid talking about? Oh well, he's the only one who can help me with the situation I'm in right now, so I might as well follow him and listen what other crazy stuff he has to say." Ragna unfolded his arms and stood up straight and said to Zaulqs "You say some weird stuff for a kid, Zaul. Ragna followed Zaulqs until he was right next to him and continued to say while looking up at the sky, "Well anyway, I'm pretty much confused as hell about this place and what you just said, so do you mind if I follow you around until I get a good idea of this world?" Ragna felt like he really needed Zaulqs help, if he was going to be ready for the challenges that waited for him in the future.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 26th 2009, 7:14 pm

"Sure. And by the way, my name is Zaulqs, not Zaul." He continued in silence. Nothing to say in particular. Ragna was the one with the questions. Hopefully, Zaulqs could answer them. Zaulqs took no offense to the comment of Ragna. Weird? No. The things that Zaulqs said wasn't weird at all. "Hmm? You think that what I say is weird. Well, you may say that its weird. I say that it holds deep meaning. Just think about it. Listen to nature. Open your mind a bit to everything around you. I understand that from a physical and obvious viewpoint one cannot actually listen to nature. Inanimate don't speak on their own accord. That's not what I mean though. Simply sit...and listen. Many people refer to such a thing as meditating. Open you mind. Clear you thoughts. Feel the world. Be the world. Sometimes the solution to a difficult problem is actually the simplest method." Zaulqs words of wisdom were generally like a riddle. It would take a minute, a moment, an hour, a day, maybe even months, to figure out what he was trying to say. After multiple lifetimes though, Zaulqs understood a lot about the world. Knowledge was only useful when you can pass it on.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura November 27th 2009, 12:14 am

Ragna began to get a little ticked off at what Zaulqs was saying to him, so he decided to ignore most of what he said and replied "Gahhh, meditating? Listening to nature? Where I used to live, if I were to sit down and meditate, the nature would have eaten me alive." Ragna let out a big sigh and started to scratch his head in an attempt to calm his anger towards Zaulqs, but his facial expression remained disoriented. Ragna wanted to move on the conversation by trying to force Zaulqs answer if he was going to help him or not by saying "So then, Zaul-chan, you thinking about helping me with this place or not? I'm not gonna get angry if you say no, but I just wanna know if you want to or not."

Last edited by Zura on November 27th 2009, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 28th 2009, 1:39 am

Zaulqs didn't get frustrated over his name. He wondered if the person had trouble hearing. "Again, its not Zaul. Its Zaulqs. And yes. I am helping you with this place." With that, Zaulqs turned around, stopped, and just looked at Ragna for a few seconds before turning around and doing as he originally wanted by looking at the nature and heading for the mountains. About 7 minutes passed before Zaulqs stopped. "I've just come up with an idea." He turned around and faced Ragna. "Listen to what I have to say Ragna-kun. Perhaps it would be best if the two of us engaged in a fight. What do you say about this? From years of experience, I have come to understand that its easy to learn about a person through a good fight. I think that you might be able to learn other things though from a fight. This is just what I think though. It might not completely work." Zaulqs approached Ragna and extended a hand. Through a courteous gesture, he extended his hand in order to make an agreement. "What do you think about my ideas, Ragna-kun? Does it sound like a good plan to you?" Zaulqs looked Ragna straight in the eyes. Ragna was fairly difficult to see well at this point because of the height difference and the white hair that barely covered Zaulqs forehead and some of his eyes. For some strange reason, I think that this battle, should he choose to accept, may be fairly difficult. There isn't much that I could say he'll do from his appearance. This, however, will make the battle much more interesting.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura November 28th 2009, 9:58 pm

Ragna had a weird look on his face after Zaulqs suggested they fight in order for them to get to know each other better. Ragna scratched his head, letting out a sigh and said to Zaulqs "Sigh.... You really do think strange things for a kid huh..." Even though Ragna was very confused by Zaulqs' thoughts, he decided to go along with them. "Fine, let's go with your idea, maybe I will learn something from sparring with you." Ragna then reached behind his back and pulled out Soul Slayer, a fine silver blade which was two feet shorter than Ragna and seemed to be letting out a dark aura from it. After pulling out Soul Slayer, Ragna stuck the blade into the ground and stepped on the back of the blade while holding on to the handle and said to Zaulqs "So then Zaul-chan, who starts first? You or Me?" Ragna had a dull look on his face as he said this and a calm tone because looking at Soul Slayer reminded him of his "death" before he woke up in this world.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 29th 2009, 8:15 pm

Zaulqs stepped back. He wasn't really intimidated by the blade of his opponent even though he knew that the blade seemed to be anything but ordinary. Also the size of it. It was a size that would make any person fearful. Not Zaulqs though. He was too old to be afraid of every powerful weapon that he saw. "I guess I shall make the opening gambit. Well then, let's begin." Zaulqs placed both hands outward. Appearing from the air around him, Zaulqs summoned the power of his cards. The cards surrounded him completely, almost hiding all of his figure. His main set of cards floated around him in a circular path while the other two sets of cards rotated within the circle, one set on Zaulqs' right and the other set on Zaulqs' left. "So, allow me to show you the power of ancient creatures." Zaulqs looked to his right and looked at the 5 cards that rotated. Each card could be seen clearly by himself and possibly by the opponent depending on where they positioned themselves. He took a second to think. Who should I start with. I know. Zaulqs pulled one of the cards from the side and the card grew until it completely blocked Ragna's view of Zaulqs. "A second creature should do nicely as well. I summon you Circhre
Syutre."
A creature resembling a female appeared. It was covered from
head to toe in flames. "Ragna-kun. This is how I fight. I use these cards to do battle. These creature respond to me and do as I command. The spirits within these cards have served me countless times. A second creature shall do nicely as well for now. Arise, Iwherz Juckryaf. Elemental of the Earth." A creature resembling
a stone golem stepped forth from the card, still blocking the view of
Ragna and Zaulqs. His steps were fairly slow as each foot created a
mini quake as it slammed on the ground. There were some secrets to
Iwherz that would hopefully soon be revealed. Zaulqs looked at Iwherz. It couldn't be determined whether or not
Iwherz could see. The stone figure didn't appear to really have any
eyes.

The monsters stood in front of Zaulqs, acting as his guardians. The flame creature, Circhre Syutre looked at Ragna. "Now Circhre Syutre. Magma Lock." The flame creature flinched a bit as it appeared she was wounded. She did it to herself. Using the Magma Lock ability, Circhre could give her own life in order to nullify some attacks. For the next 5 turns, no elemental techniques couldn't be used unless they were Fire attribute or had no attribute at all. In addition, all non-attribute techniques increase in dice value by 1 and all fire attribute techniques decrease by 1. The creature emitted an intense heat from his body. The heat would cause the tsukara within every character nearby to be affected, basically shutting off their elemental control.

Zaulqs HP & Tsukara

-HP: 5100/5100
-Tsukara: 4300/4300

Circhre Syutre
HP: 600/700

Iwherz Juckryaf
HP: 1200/1200

Magma Lock
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Waking up in a new world PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura December 6th 2009, 9:37 pm

Ragna stared at both of the creatures with a curious look on his face and he noticed that his blade, Soul Slayer, stopped leaking out dark energy. Ragna was somewhat interested in Zaulqs' attacking method. Ragna pulled Soul Slayer out of the ground and held it with the blade pointing down, and said to Zaulqs "Creatures huh... Well then, if that's all you're going to do for now, I guess it's my turn to attack." Ragna lunged and began to dash toward Zaulqs and his creatures. As Ragna was running toward Zaulqs, he thought to himself "Okay, it seems that the fire woman's technique is causing mine and Soul Slayer's dark energy to be sealed somehow. So I guess I'll try to take her out first. As for Zaul and the rock guy, I'll see how they react." When Ragna got in front of Cirche, he jumped up in the air and slashed down on her and if he missed or not, Ragna planned on resuming his attack on Cirche, after landing, by slashing her side.

HP: 3450
Tsukara: 3500

Soul Slayer Attack 1: 300 damage on Cirche
Zura carried out 1 launched of one Waking up in a new world Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

Soul Slayer Attack 2: 300 damage on Cirche
Zura carried out 1 launched of one Waking up in a new world Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki December 7th 2009, 10:57 am

Zaulqs moved out of the way from behind Circhre and Iwherz. He knew that the attack could have pierced through somehow and may have even struck him somehow. Moving to the left, he now had the chance to see his creatures more clearly. Zaulqs had no change in expression as he saw Ragna attack Circhre. Iwherz was in position to do something against him. "Iwherz. Intercept the attack." Surprisingly, Iwherz moved faster than expected to block the attack of Ragna. This was the main special ability of Iwherz that was used to help him defend his allies. During the attack, Iwherz used his Steel Hammer defense. His body glowed for a moment and became encased in a silvery sheen that would help him while he defended against the attack. "Ragna-kun, I think that you'll soon discover how taxing it is to attack any of us. We all support each other in our own special way." Zaulqs pulled another card from the side as Ragna surprised him with a second attack on Circhre. Its obvious that he doesn't want Circhre out much longer. This may be difficult to do, but now I'll need to protect her. "Arise, Umeri Jhutvha." A creature appeared although instead of having any form of shape, it looked like an average puddle. What next? Circhre was blocked again by Iwherz but he took some significant damage this time. "Umeri." A spring of water appeared from underground that doused Circhre a little. The water would heal her a bit. Iwherz strengthed his defense even more by using his Iron Defense technique which would increase the Defense of Special [Defensive] Dice he used by a value of 2. "Now for one more friend to join me. From Zaulqs' position a creature appeared in front of him. This creature, though appearing to be human, was actually far from it. Electrical currents surged from his body although they missed any traces of water left on the field. The new creature was Qanct Pik. This was Zaulqs' more common means of attacking the opponent. After seeing a little of what Ragna could do, Zaulqs decided that it was no time to go on the offensive.

Zaulqs HP & Tsukara

Circhre Syutre
HP: 700/700

Iwherz Juckryaf
HP: 900/1200

Umeri Jhutvha
HP: 750/850

Qanct Pik

Steel Hammer
Attack Power= ([Dice Value of Dice] - [3]) x 100
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Waking up in a new world PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
+1

Spring of Purity

Iron Defense
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura December 8th 2009, 11:23 pm

Ragna jumped backwards after being hurt by Iwherz's Steel Hammer. After getting about twenty feet away from Zaulqs, Ragna stared at him and all of the creatures that he had summoned, and said aloud "Hey Zaul-chan, what the hell is this? Five versus one? Kinda unfair don't cha think?" Ragna looked at Soul Slayer for a moment and thought to himself "Dang, since I can only use my sword attacks to hurt his creatures, it looks like I'll have to use Blood Kain to deal more damage. Crap... I'm gonna feel like shit after this." Ragna stuck Soul Slayer into the ground and raised his right hand to cover his right eye and said "Restriction 666 release... Blood Kain... Activate!" Ragna let out a yell of pain as his right eye began to glow dark red and dark energy started to come out from his body. Ragna then said to Zaulqs, "Hehe, your fire woman's elemental restriction technique won't work on Blood Kain because it forces out a part of what this body is and no kind of energy can control it." After saying that Ragna thought to himself "But the crappy thing is that it's a pain in the ass not being able to control this thing when it's activated." Ragna resumed talking and said "Now then, let's try this again!" Ragna picked up Soul Slayer and ran forward again targeting Circhre and planned to slash down on her. But before Ragna slashed, he felt his heart stop and the pain from using Blood Kain was more excruciating. It wasn't because he used Blood Kain in broad daylight, it was something else...

HP: 1975

Tsukara: 3250

Blood Kain Activation
Zura carried out 1 launched of one Waking up in a new world PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Soul Slayer Attack: 300 x 1.5 = 450 damage on Cirche; Heals Ragna's HP and Tsukara by 225 if attack hits
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki December 9th 2009, 8:19 am

Zaulqs watched as Circhre was attacked again. "You know what to do." Iwherz had slid to the side again in order to block the incoming attack of Ragna. Again, his plan was to use the Steel Hammer defense to inflict damage on an attacking opponent. "My creatures are a part of me. We each have a bond that allows us all to be the same entity. We are one. And my name is Zaulqs, not Zaul-chan." Zaulqs ended swiftly, not doing much more than that. He summoned his final creature at the end of Iwherz's defense. It was hard to determine whether or not he was successful in wounding his opponent. A strong gust of wind had been whipped up in the presence of the new monster. This creature was Vres Gyrithe, the monster of wind. "Now all five of my creatures take the field. The battle from here on will be completely different."

Zaulqs HP & Tsukara

Circhre Syutre
HP: 550/700

Iwherz Juckryaf
HP: 1200/1200

Umeri Jhutvha
HP: 750/850

Qanct Pik

Steel Hammer
Attack Power= ([Dice Value of Dice] - [3]) x 100
+2
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki December 9th 2009, 8:20 am

OOC: Its not minus 3, its minus your dice value. I messed that up.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki December 18th 2009, 5:47 pm

OOC: Are we going to finish this?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura December 19th 2009, 12:11 am

OOC: Yeah, I was delaying due to busy week, I'll post my reply tomorrow
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura December 19th 2009, 3:45 pm

While Ragna was in pain from his Blood Kain, Ragna began to have multiple visions in his head which disorientated him. As a result, Ragna was hit directly by the steel hammer. Ragna fell backwards and as he held his right eye in pain, Ragna let out a yell as the dark aura around him began to disperse. Before Ragna passes out, he says in a quite tone "The darkness... it needs to feed... Shit... I thought this body was finished developing..."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 1st 2010, 2:49 am

Zaulqs looked at Ragna with confusion. He walked towards him, allowing his creatures and illusory cards to fade and vanish as he made his way towards him. "I apologize for any damage that you may have taken during this spar of ours. I hope you will accept my apologies Ragna-kun." Zaulqs looked around. He would offer to heal Ragna but he didn't specialize in healing anything besides creatures. "Would you like assistance going to the medical wing of the school. I can't carry you but I can help you up."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura January 17th 2010, 8:28 pm

OOC: He can't respond because he passed out
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 18th 2010, 9:58 pm

OOC: What to do now? I need to figure out what to have Zaulqs do.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down