Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A Visit I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A Visit I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

A Visit

2 posters

Go down

A Visit Empty A Visit

Post by Nejisuke August 8th 2008, 6:37 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando is fuming, although you can't tell by his face unless you knew him well. It is like his normal face, but the normal laughing sparkle in his eyes is gone, and his left hand trembles slightly as if being restrained from hitting something. He strides purposefully up to the door of the Head Warrior's house. He raps his knuckles against the door hard enough to leave small indentions. He stands on the doorstep, his foot tapping unceasingly. He was outraged at the fact that Taifuu Kumori had broken into his house. This was unacceptable. He would have him punnished, or would try to get the right to do something himself, either way, Taifuu would pay.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
A Visit Left_bar_bleue4700/4700A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A Visit Left_bar_bleue3750/3750A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
A Visit Left_bar_bleue100/100A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A Visit Empty Re: A Visit

Post by Jisenki August 8th 2008, 6:44 pm

Karilu opened the door slowly with a displeased look on his face. He looked at Nejisuke with his angry face and simply stood there. He didn't ask any questions or make any gestures that would imply he was asking a question, and he was the only obstacle between Nejisuke and Jisenki's front door. Karilu could talk, but he didn't always choose to say anything. Instead, he relied more on the idea of actions speaking louder than words.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
A Visit Left_bar_bleue6400/6400A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A Visit Left_bar_bleue4400/4400A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
A Visit Left_bar_bleue63/100A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 8th 2008, 6:50 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando glances up as the door opens, and starts to talk, until he realizes that Jisenki didn't open the door, but it seemed to be some sort of creature, probably one of Jisenki's. Even being frustrated, Nejisuke finds it hard to take out his anger on someone who wasn't involved. "Er, hi there. Could you please get Jisenki, it is urgent that i see him... Imedietly if possible." Nejisuke tries to put on a smile, but it quickly fades down to a pursed line.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 8th 2008, 6:59 pm

Karilu's eyes remain the same. He nods but only slightly. "You may see him, however we're getting ready to do some training so make it fast." Karilu wasn't the nicest creature in the world and he believed that it was important for someone to get a task done before it was too late. He moved out of Nejisuke's way to reveal Jisenki doing some push-ups in a room nearby. He seemed to be a bit tired since he was sweating a lot. Meanwhile, Karilu closed the door behind Nejisuke and leaned against the wall. He folded his arms, closed his eyes and looked down. It looked like he was sleeping although he was merely concentrating.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 8th 2008, 7:13 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando looks past Karilu and sees Jisenki in the other room. Allways training or doing work of some kind... just as usual. Nejisuke steps into the building and walks over to where Jisenki is. Finnaly he can vent somewhat. "Sir, an outrage has happened. Taifuu Kumori has broken into my house while i had a guest over and everything! I think he deserves some sort of punishment, or if i may have permission to exact some revenge myself."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 8th 2008, 7:27 pm

Jisenki stood up and used a nearby towel to wipe off his face and dry himself off of all sweat. He looked at Nejisuke while he spoke to him about Taifuu. This was a little unexpected though for Jisenki. He had assigned Taifuu the mission of espionage on the two Nejisuke, but he never would have thought that Taifuu would have been discovered so easily by Nejisuke. I never would have imagined that Nejisuke would have discovered Taifuu. Taifuu uses stealthy wind moves and only people like me who have the Manako should be able to see him when he's in wind form. "Unfortunately Nejisuke, you may not get revenge on him. I know that Taifuu has been in your home. The reason why I know this is because I gave him a mission to spy on your friend. I already have information stating that a suspicious being has been seen with you on campus. For the safety of out students, I had Taifuu investigate that person who happened to be near you."

Last edited by Jisenki on August 8th 2008, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 8th 2008, 7:48 pm

OOC: do you mean you know that Taifuu has been in my home?

IC: Nejisuke's look goes from relatively angry to dumbfounded. "You what?... but... then... I have had two people visit me, and neither of them even remotely suspicious... well, maybe the first one. He wore a mask and outer cloak... He was delivering some alchemy supplies to me. The other one was a friend of mine, and he'll only be here for a while, he just wants to fight some people to see how much stronger he has gotten." Nejisuke is now brimming with a different anger, but he doesn't let this one show at all. He didn't like being spied on, especialy by request of the man he worked for. He would find something to do to repay this... he would....
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 8th 2008, 8:02 pm

OOC: Yeah

IC: Jisenki stood there with the towel around his neck. "We, the Tsurabi and the Head Warrior, have determined that the safety of the school and its students are our prime concern. With word about a group named Suzaku that is around, we must enhance the security of the school. A man walking on campus with a mask and cloak is suspicious...too suspicious to simply look at idly. Don't worry though. Taifuu will not interfere with the life of this person and once he is off the campus, we will no longer follow him unless we have an extremely good reason to. Neither of you will know if Taifuu is there or not so as long as you aren't acting too suspicious, nothing bad should occur." Jisenki turned around and sat down on a large blue chair. He grabbed a glass of water that was nearby and began to drink it while not breaking eye contact with Nejisuke. "Do you remember a student known as Mokumoku Namonai?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 8th 2008, 9:10 pm

Nejisuke straightens a bit at the mentioning of Mokumoku Namonai. "Um, yes in fact. She was a student of mine, but i haven't seen her for a while. What about her?" Nejisuke had been going to say something regarding Jisenki's other comments, but he lost his train of though at the mention of Moku. What the heck does she have to do with any of this stuff? I haven't even seen her in quite a while. What could Jisenki be getting at?
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 10th 2008, 7:56 pm

He took another sip of his water, savoring it and letting the remaining sweat he missed with the towel dry up. "Well, she left the campus some time ago. I sent someone to go find her, but he never found any trace her at all. He says that a person doesn't usually go missing like that. He claims that there was no evidence of any body. No footsteps, no sightings....It was as if her very being never even existed. In fact, he told me that whenever someone simply disappears like that, it only means that they were killed and that someone was covering it up. My thoughts are that someone killed her and took no expense to hide the body in the best way...by completely eliminating the body by destroying it." He stood up. His face had more anger in it showing that he cared for his allies no matter how low their ranking. "A new energy teacher has taken Militis' place. Her name is Maya. Do you know why Maya replaced Militis?" He didn't leave Nejisuke much time to answer. "Maya replaced him because Militis is dead. We don't know who killed him but we do know that someone or something killed him. It all happens to be more convenient that he died and she went missing a little after talk of Suzaku came up." Jisenki stopped to catch his breath and keep his mind on target. There was a lot that has happened in the recent past and some of it was a bit harder to think about than other things. Who wouldn't be upset after having comrades die or go missing? "This is why I want to take major precautions and not simply let people come on this campus without any knowledge of who they are or what they're up to. This is why Taifuu is spying on your friend. Do you understand now?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 10th 2008, 9:09 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando closes his eyes as Jisenki speaks. Now he realizes the gravity of the situation. Militis, he could understand why they killed him. He was a severe threat. But to kill a yellow rank warrior... Nejisuke S better know what he is getting into, because if the time came Nejisuke M would eliminate the opposition. Up to know it was a game. He had just been helping to even the sides by aiding Nejisuke S with information. He had some info on Suzaku himself, and by the way Nejisuke S spoke of things the Suzaku were outnumbered, but there was no reason for Moku to have been killed. He couldn't aid Nejisuke S any longer, this was as far as he could go and justify himself. If he was found out for even this little bit he could be kicked out of the school or worse for being a traitor against it. Now i realize how deep i've gotten in... Let's just hope i can find a way out. "Yes sir, i understand." Nejisuke Metaruhando sticks his hand into his pocket and wraps his hand around a coin in his pocket. "I understand perfectly." There was no hint of what he was thinking in his voice as he said this, and he sinks into the coin, and the coin stays still in air for a second as he finnishes the transport, and then it falls and clatters against the floor.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 11th 2008, 1:35 pm

Jisenki took a deep breath and sighed. After he did so, Karilu approached his and the coin on the ground and picked him up. "So, that guy can move through metal objects like coins huh? It might be best to get rid of the steel in your house. While he talked, he didn't have a completely safe Ura. I think there was a lot that he didn't tell us. I think he may have something to do with Suzaku although he may not realize how deep he is in." Jisenki looked at Karilu. He slightly shook his head, almost disagreeing with Karilu. "Who knows? There is so much going on now that its hard for me to tell who is on my side and who is double crossing me." Karilu picked up a weight and gave it to Jisenki. The weight was marked with a blue number written in the common language of the world. It read 60 pounds. "That's all the more reason for us to get training. Don't forget that we must work on your water attribute as well. You can't even swim. Could you imagine if someone knew that about you and had a water element?" Karilu this time spoke telepathically to Jisenki so that no one around would hear that breif statement he said to him. Karilu wasn't careless and he had a better sense of reaction and feeling since he could sense the Ura around him, the intentions that lie within one's heart and manifests into energy and power.

Jisenki accepted the weight and began to training, punching at a wall while holding two weights in his hand. His punches were somewhat fast for the weights he was holding. He followed his punches with kicks although they seemed to be lacking true finnese and the expertise that Jisenki once had when he was younger.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 11th 2008, 6:58 pm

Another knock is sounded at Jisenki's door. This time the person standing at the door was Jacob Smith. He had gotten directions to the head warriors house from some students on campus, and he had come for information. After what happened at Roy's Sake Hut, Jacob would like to know everything this school knew about Suzaku. After all, if something was going on, he needed to know both to protect himself, and for money. Any battles between two large amounts of people allways needed well paid mercenaries after all. And it just isn't safe to get caught up in a war you don't even know about.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 11th 2008, 7:36 pm

Karilu's face was cast in tremendous anger. He tried to train Jisenki but everytime he would begin, there was a knock at the door or some kind of distraction. Knocking meant that a person was outside and a person outside knocking could only mean that they wanted to ask a question or at least start some kind of conversation. Karilu looked at the door. He could sense the person's Ura. It wasn't an evil presense or at least someone without any truly bad intentions from what he could see. Without moving an inch from where he was, Karilu shouted with an extremely angry voice that could be heard through the walls and the doors. "GO AWAY!! WE'RE BUSY RIGHT NOW! ASK ANOTHER TSURABI MEMBER YOUR QUESTION OR GO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE!!" Karilu wasn't a creature that was known for manners and his disrespectful yet commanding tone allowed him to be taken very seriously, at least when it came to training and things along those lines.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 11th 2008, 7:51 pm

Jacob Smith stands still at the door as the shouting happens. At first he is so stunned that he can't even think straight and he actualy starts to walk off. He never expected the head of Sentou Gakuin to act like this, but then again, it wasn't necesarily the head yelling. He was oviously powerful, and those of great power usualy have servants working for them. So obviously the leader was busy doing something, and he better not interupt him if he is, because there are few things worse than making a powerful person frustrated. Jacob heads off down the steps, then jumps into the air and floats off. Destination: somewhere on campus.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down