Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List]

2 posters

Go down

Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List]

Post by Kisuke July 28th 2008, 7:05 pm

This will be a new list of techniques using the my old techniques and adding some new ones. Every technique is up for approval and most of them that were once approved will be edited using the new template.
----------------------

Name: Shadow Shockwave
Range: Far
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 230
Warrior affinity: Energy
Elemental Affinity: Shadow/Darkness
Benefits: N/A
Description: This technique can make a large shockwave from the shadows. The shockwave loses momentum as it hits objects. It is visibly seen and looks almost like a pitch black lightning bolt traveling along the ground vibrating in and out. Instead of completely stopping when it hits something, it continues to move and vibrate until the energy it was made from dies down and completely nullifies although whenever it hits something, it loses speed.

Name: Shadow Defense
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Defense
Attack Power:
N/A
Warrior affinity: Spellcaster
Description: Kisuke can make a defense of shadow by swaying his hand or hands where he wants to defend. A small portion of his shadow element is emitted each time this is used. For a quick defense, a little bit of focus is needed. For a durable shield that remains longer, more focus is required and this also requires extended movement from Kisuke's
hands which many leave him open to another attack in some situations. The shadow defense itself looks like a stream, thin or thick, that is slightly transparent and black in color.

Name: Extended Shadow Control
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power:
N/A
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: This technique is a spell type move used by Kisuke that requires no hand chants or staff. The technique allows Kisuke to control his shadow more efficiently and have them move on their own, acting without his direct will but off of his own intentions. The shadows move faster and flow much easier than they originally do. Using this technique gives the dice roll of Kisuke's Shadow/Darkness type techniques a boosted amount of 2. This move works 6 turns after the activation of this technique, afterwhich, Kisuke must re-activate this technique again.

Name: Kurayami No Shinigami
Range: Close, Mid-ranged, and Far
Attack Power:
Benefits: Offensive
Description: This ability calls for the physical manifestation of a shadow. It is activated by Kisuke saying the phrase "Come forth" or from him pulling the shadow's itself or pulling the shadows off of himself. By doing this, up to three Shinigami Shadows are formed, that look like physical humanoid shadows are bear pitch black and shadowy scythes. These Shinigami Shadows attack in groups to hurt their opponent. They work best when an opponent attempts to counterattack them or defend against them. Whenever a counterattack or defense dice is used against them, the lower dice roll is best. If Kisuke's roll amount is lower, the opponent receives damage equal to this technique's attack power multiplied by the amount the opponent rolled. If Kisuke's roll was higher, the opponent's technique works instead of this technique.

Name: Darkness Burst
Attack Power:
Elemental Affinity: Darkness/Shadow
Description: With this technique, Kisuke shoots a blast of dark energy out at the opponent, causing them some pain although their pain will show no exterior wounds. This technique is used from either of Kisuke's hands or his mouth, allowing him to use surprise attacks in case his hands cannot be used.

Name: Shadow Binding
Range: Mid-Ranged
Attack Power:
N/A
Description: This technique allows Kisuke to control tendrils made from the shadows to ensnare his opponent or opponents. The tendrils are used in order to pin down his opponent and keep them from escaping or evading. Other than those two, defending, attacking, or counterattacking is still enabled since the anything from the waist up isn't being constricted.

Name: Sturdy Earth Temple
Attack Power:
N/A
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Description: Using his excellent control of Earth, Kisuke has learned how to manipulate other solid surfaces and encase them with Earth. By touching a solid surface with his hands or feet, Kisuke will make Earth cover the surface. This technique has multiple uses. One of these uses is that it allows Kisuke to perform many of his Earth type moves. After its activation, this technique increases the dice amount of any Earth Attributed technique by 2.

Name: Clay Armor
Attack Power:
N/A
Warrior affinity: Energy/Spellcaster
Benefits: Defensive
Description: This is armor formed initially by molding Earth into spiked armor that fits around Kisuke's entire body, leaving only his eyes revealed. It is then enhanced by Kisuke's spellcaster abilities to become a reversal armor. Usually, armor protects against weak attacks and can take the brunt of some strong attacks until an attack too powerful pierces it. This armor is different as it actually defends against even the most powerful attacks but crumbles against weaker attacks. This technique allows Kisuke to defend himself against techniques with an attack power greater than 100. Anything with a lower attack power can automatically hurt him regardless of the dice amount of the opponent and it will do double to Kisuke. This armor lasts for 5 turns after activation.

Name: Boulder Launch
Range: Mid-Ranged, Far
Attack Power: 385
Description: This is a basic Earth technique. Kisuke will focus his Earth element and stomp his foot, causing a boulder to be formed from nearby earth and be lifted into the air. Kisuke can then control it by using a punch of kick and after using either, the boulder will fly at the opponent and hopefully wound them. Being a boulder, this technique will inflict a high amount of damage to the opponent.

Name: Earth Pillar
Range: Mid-Ranged, Close
Attack Power: 540
Description: By stomping his feet, Kisuke can make a pillar of Earth appear from
the ground. The pillar can be made sharp when it emerges and become a
lethal attack. The pillars are large and appear under the enemy or enemies. More then one pillar can emerge at the same time as long as Earth is present. The earth does not have to be visible though. Up to three pillars can rise at the same time.

Name: Shadow Submergence
Dice Usage: Escape
Attack Power: N/A
Description: Using his spellcaster skills, Kisuke will sink into a shadow portal that forms beneath him. The portal is made fast and only Kisuke can enter it, meaning that he cannot be tracked or followed by the portal. When this used, the amount of his escape dice is increased by 2.

Name: Dark Aura
Range: Close, Mid-Ranged
Dice Usage: Counterattack
Attack Power: Double the original damage
Description: By concentrating his spellcaster powers and placing his hands in front of
him, Kisuke is able to form an aura that quickly forms in front of him and around his entire body. The
aura allows him to block or repel an attack back at the opponent. This
move will first absorb the damage of the attack and the aura itself
will then fire at the opponent causing double the original amount of
the damage that the attack would have inflicted.

Name: Earth Drill
Attack Power:
Description: Initially, Kisuke will activate the attack by running and gaining
speed. Then, Kisuke will jump into the air and begin to spin his body
quickly until he forms a drill out of his body using his Earth attribute. Afterwards, Earth
energy will coat his body and take the appearance of the drill by forming the drilling part on his hands. This
move is powerful and allows Kisuke to drill through boulders and
anything that isn't steel. This is a formidable move as it would take a
shield to stop it due to the power and speed it has.

Name: Blessing of The Dark Spell
Attack Power:
N/A
Warrior affinity: Spellcatser
Description: This technique allows Kisuke to recover his life a bit by restoring 300
HP to himself or an ally. This move is good to use in battles as it
might allow Kisuke or a comrade to prevent death. This move shows that Kisuke isn't all bad since he would consider helping another person.

Name: Dark Force Push
Range: Mid-Ranged
Attack Power:
Description: By combining his spellcaster abilities with his darkness, Kisuke can
attack things from a distance by simply thrusting his hand forward.
This attack is tricky as it causes a powerful attack but it isn't
easily detected. A main detector of this attack is Kisuke's hand
movement. That will allow the person to determine whether the attack is
the Dark Force Push. A thrust equally as powerful as this attack is needed for this move to be effective.

Name: Beckoning of The Cursed Shadows
Attack Power: 175
Warrior affinity: Spellcaster/Energy
Benefits: Offensive
Description: Kisuke's mind illusion technique. A quickly used and tricky technique,
Kisuke looks into his opponent's eyes and by doing so, he has the
ability to control what they see. Once used, the user is blinded to the
real world and instead sees shadow circling him and visions of ghosts
and demons. Also, if Kisuke knows any information about a person's
past, he may attempt to use that information to his advantage by
showing them horrible visions of it.Upon activation, the affected loses
175 HP. The technique lasts for 5 turns with 1 turn being each of Kisuke's turns. Also, because Kisuke controls what they see for the moment, all of the opponent's evade dice in which this technique has afflicted will decrease by 3 in amount. Also, the person afflicted will lose 100 HP each turn.

Name: Mind Reader's Grasp
Dice Usage: None
Attack Power: None
Benefits: None
Description: This technique is used out of battles during general RPs and not in
battles. Kisuke is enabled to read the minds of those that he looks at
in the eyes. This is helpful when he needs to learn information about
something. The opponent feels no pain and most people don't know that
Kisuke even has this ability so most people won't even notice if he is
reading their minds unless he makes reference to it somehow.

Name: Earth Statue Symbolism Replacement
Dice Usage: Escape/Special
Attack Power:
N/A
Warrior affinity: Spellcaster/Energy
Description: This is an ability of Kisuke's that is used when he activates his
control of the Earth element. Kisuke forms a shell of Earth that looks
like himself. Most people can't detect the switch from Kisuke to his
Earth Shell because they look exactly identical down to the feel of
them. After a certain amount of time, the shell outside of Kisuke
breaks down into Earth to reveal the true Kisuke. The Earth isn't used
as a defense because it isn't hard until it falls off of Kisuke but it
is used to form a "fake" Kisuke that sometimes allows Kisuke to make a
quick escape while leaving behind a clone to battle until the clone's
energy runs out. This technique increases Kisuke's escape dice amount by 3 when this technique is used and the escape dice is for this technique.

Last edited by Kisuke on July 30th 2008, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty Re: Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List]

Post by Kisuke July 30th 2008, 11:58 am

This list is complete.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty Re: Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List]

Post by Jisenki July 31st 2008, 12:34 pm

Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Left_bar_bleue63/100Kisuke's Technique's Updated[1st List] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down