Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2

2 posters

Go down

Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2

Post by Nejisuke June 26th 2008, 1:50 pm

Name: Alchemy Penticle
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: 300 any weapon 500 any creature 600 any golem
Warrior affinity: Alchemist
Elemental Affinity: NA
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: Nejisuke will make an alchemy penticle/circle(whatever you want to call it) out of either chalk, metal, or whatever materials he can manage. He will then press his hands on it and will transmute, weaken, or strengthen whatever is within the penticle, including the surface the penticle is on in some cases. The largest Nejisuke can make a penticle and transmute all that is inside is currently limmited to the average house size. He does have an advantage over regular alchemists, in that he works deeper than molecules, by working with atoms. He is currently working on being able to move around protons, neutrons, and electrons as well. Nejisuke usualy uses penticles for supplies mainly, but he can also use them for making weapons, creatures, golems, etc.
(Golem Apperance)
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 3

Name: Fire Alchemy
Range: Far
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 400
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Benefits: NA
Description: Nejisuke requires a source of fire to start this technique, such as a fire already burning, an opponent's attack, or he can just form a small fire on a finger using his energy abilities, then save energy by just multiplying the fire through alchemy. Nejisuke will then just wave his hand in the direction he wants the fire to go, and the fire will multiply and stream into that direction. Nejisuke is very good with this alchemy, but not as good as he is with metal.

Name: Alchemical Weakening Barrier
Range: Mid-ranged
Attack Power: NA
Benefits: Defensive
Description: Nejisuke will raise both of his hands above his head, then lower them to his sides. Then there will visibly be a swirling dome about 20ft high, 20 ft wide(with nejisuke at the center). The dome will move with Nejisuke and will remain up for 5 posts. What this does is that any attack or counter that comes through the dome will have it's attack power reduced by... i can't really put this in words, so i'll try to make you get it this way... The dice roll of the special dice to originaly start the barrier is placed as the numerator over 4.
ex: if you roll a 1 you would take off 1 fourth of the attack's power.
roll a 2, it takes away 2 fourths(1 half) of the attack's power.
roll a 3, it takes away 3 fourths of the attack's power.
etc.

Name: Acme Hammer
Range: Mid ranged
Dice Usage: Special Plus Sacrificing one attack
Attack Power: 400
Elemental Affinity: Metal
Benefits: NA
Description: Nejisuke will form a large metal hammer about half the size of a person underground, then make it fly out and hit a person hard on top of their head in a painfull manner. If it is succesful and the dice roll is 4 or higher, then the person will be knocked out for their next post. They won't be able to defenend, evade, or do anything else. If Nejisuke wishes it allows him to escape from a fight.

Name: Life Transfer
Range: Close
Attack Power: NA
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: The technique requires a penticle for use. Nejisuke will use life alchemy on someone to either heal or to revive someone who has fallen in battle(but not dead, just unconcious and out of HP). He will transfer his HP to them, to heal their wounds. The amount of HP that Nejisuke can transfer is indefinate, but it must come from himself so he can only transfer as much as he still has.

Last edited by Nejisuke on July 8th 2008, 10:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty Re: Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2

Post by Jisenki June 26th 2008, 10:01 pm

-List examples within Nejisuke's range of what he can transmute. I think "He will then press his hands on it and will transmute whatever is
within the penticle, to something else. The amount of matter transmuted
depends entirely on the size of the penticle. Nejisuke has knowledge of
all types of penticles."
is a bit too vague. Just narrow down and list what his limits are with examples and more description.

-For Alchemical Weakening Barrier, it seems to powerful (for what I can tell) so it would require more dice to activate and maintain. Also, I really can't tell exactly what the attack does to the attack power. I can see it reduces it a lot but the example isn't clear enough to see exactly that works out.

-For Acme Hammer, there are a couple of problems: For one thing, anything using the Attack Dice has the will to do nothing more but allow a simple attack so there are no side effects involved. With this being said, you would need to switch the usage to Special Dice. Next, if your ability is capable of doing so much then you need to give up an equal amount which can be dice or HP depending on what you're trying to save. As for how much the dice must be, a Special Dice has only 5 faces on it so you could never roll a 6 (for a Special Dice) you could say that your added effect works if you rolled a value of 4 or 5.

-Life Transfer cannot be used. The reason being is that on this forum, once a person is dead they can never be revived like in Pokemon or other animes. It can recover HP, but it cannot do anything on a dead person. Creatures are different, since they don't necessarily die but need healing ti be used again.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 27th 2008, 11:38 am

i think i fixed it all.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 28th 2008, 10:50 am

-You still didn't describe exactly what he can make. You just said more about his range. I want to know if he can make weapons and if so, what weapons? Can he transmute creatures or something? If so, what's his limits? That's what I mean.

-Alchemical Weakening Barrier is still a bit confusing. How about you don't use fractions with tenths and things like that but divide things by a quarter at the most. This means you going to have to narrow down the range of dice that will be used for decreasing the opposing value.

-For Acme Hammer, you must roll a Special. You can't roll an Attack Dice and give up a Special Dice because as I said earlier, this isn't an Attack worthy of an Attack Dice but it can only be used with a Special Dice. You can roll a Special and give up an Attack. Because its Special, you'll need Benefits, and because you completely disable anyone from doing anything next turn, you need to give up more than a single Attack Dice since Attack Dice are numerous and not used as often and therefore aren't as valuable as a Special Dice or Health Points.

-Life Transfer is better now because its fixed, but just to give you some more knowledge: In a battle that doesn't take place in an event or tournament, the character is dead once their HP reaches 0 unless their opponent who caused them to reach 0 says otherwise or the RP is based on training, so you couldn't really be a true deciding factor unless you caused their HP to reach 0 and said that they were unconcious.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100Nejisuke Metaruhado techniques 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 28th 2008, 11:41 am

i'm not fully getting what you are saying for the weakening barrier.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 28th 2008, 11:27 pm

-The way the points are reduced for weakening barrier are more complex than they need to be. You shouldn't make it so that the reduction is by tenths. I was suggesting that you do it by fourths instead.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 30th 2008, 9:46 am

that would be a lot stronger than i was gonna have it, but that works^^

done editing.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 30th 2008, 2:47 pm

Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down