Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Anime known as DearS I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The Anime known as DearS

3 posters

Go down

The Anime known as DearS Empty The Anime known as DearS

Post by Xexame June 17th 2008, 7:46 pm

I decided that I was going to open a discussion topic about the anime DearS. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of it or has seen it. If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend watching this anime or reading the manga as it is hilarious. For those of you that may be a bit on the young side, you might want to wait until you are older because this anime does have some language and nudity although that's what makes the anime funny. I'm going to talk about a few things in it and I'll let you guys look at it for yourself if you choose to.

{{By the way, my character Xexame's picture comes from the anime and two of the other characters' pictures will come from this cartoon so keep a look out.}}

Anyway, just a few things: This cartoon is basically about a bunch of aliens that come to Earth known as DearS. They are mostly female (As far as I can see because I've only seen 2 male aliens in the series) and their lifestyle revolves around them being slaves to the person who they live with (if they do live with a human). The humans don't really know that and many of the younger male humans just like them because of how they look. Anyway, one alien meets wiith the main character and begins to follow him at him and that's where the funny starts.

As you could probably imagine, a 17 year old boy living by himself with a hot alien girl would lead to some comments and jokes, and the fact that she tells everyone that he's her "master" and she's his "slave" makes people wonder. Another thing, her teacher is the biggest pervert but is so funny because she makes erotic books of herself and wants the children to translate them (you try talking about that kind of stuff in front your teacher directly to her). I'll upload the opening for you and if you think the opening is too much you than you should probably not watch the anime but of you think its funny than continue on and watch. Also, try to point out the teacher in the anime opening:

Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue4250/5000The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue4900/4900The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue0/100The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

The Anime known as DearS Empty Re: The Anime known as DearS

Post by Hitomi June 17th 2008, 8:37 pm

I heard about this anime at some time but I never looked at it. It looks pretty good though. I'll start watching. I'm guessing the teacher was the one with the black hair that was hugging herself right? This does look funny and I gotta admit that it does look perverted but I like those anyway just because of what they are.

Xexame wrote:As you could probably imagine, a 17 year old boy living by himself with a hot alien girl would lead to some comments and jokes, and the fact that she tells everyone that he's her "master" and she's his "slave" makes people wonder.

You can believe that. If someone said that in real life I'd probably wonder about them first and then I'd think that they were some kind of freak. No matter what though, in the inside I'd be laughing yet curious. silent affraid confused
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue2300/2300The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue2800/2800The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue0/100The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 17th 2008, 9:07 pm

Its a romance/comedy/ecchi anime so you know there will be all of the randomness that many anime fans like as well as awkward moments for the main character.

I'll make a spoiler about one funny part that I advise younger readers to not read:

Alright, anyway as I said earlier, the Dears are aliens that need to have a master and refer to themselves as slaves. Well, the main character thinks that the aliens try to brainwash him, or at least the main female alien Rem. Anyway, she has no clothes except the one that is attached to her skin (which she constantly makes disappear) so they go to a mall with her to buy some and try some on and while Rem is in the dressing room,

Spoiler:

If you want, I can upload the episodes on this topic so others can watch.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue4250/5000The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue4900/4900The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 18th 2008, 11:52 pm

You should start uploading the episodes. I started watching that anime. That is one funny anime.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue63/100The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 19th 2008, 12:14 am

I saw part of the first episode today. So far a like it, and I see what you mean by the whole perverted teacher thing. She is so funny. It definately would be awkward to be in a class with her as the teacher. She never has on any clothes most of the class and they never do any work.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue2300/2300The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Anime known as DearS Left_bar_bleue2800/2800The Anime known as DearS Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down