Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests

+5
purpleregiment7
Hitomi
Nejisuke
Kisuke
Zura
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests

Post by Zura April 27th 2008, 9:34 pm

I would like to know some of the opinions on some animes, mangas or games that the people of this forum are interested in to get an idea of what the people on this forum like.

I'll go first by showing you all one of my favorite scenes from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, which is the series where I got the ideas for my characters from.

Translation:
Girl 1: Big Brother!!

Girl 2: Stop, Kyoko! It's Dangerous

Girl 1: Big Brother!

Guy 1: He moved!

Guy 2: When those delinquents split my forehead in elementary school, I did promise to stop fighting. But I also said this:

In flashback: I'm still a man! There may come a time when I have to fight. If it's going to make you cry, I...

Guy 2: I won't lose again!!

Guy 3: H-He stood!

Baby in military outfit: His feelings towards his sister have raised his energy transfer to 100%.

Guy 4: What a persistent child! Let's end this!

Guy 2: I'll show you!! This is the real Maximum Cannon!

In background: Exteme Sun Maximum Cannon

Guy 3: Big bro's punch... It hit!!

Guy 4: The metal knee was shattered!

Baby in cloak: The battle's over. Lussuria no longer has a way to stop that punch.

Guy 5: That pervert makes me laugh.

Baby in military outfit: I saw your right fist shine. Good work, Ryohei.

Guy 2: Master....

Baby in military outfit: Now, let's go home, Kyoko.

Girl 1: Colonello-kun.

Girl 2: W-What's with this baby?

Girl 1: Wait. My big brother.

Baby in military outfit: It's over now. And I'm sleepy.

Girl 2: Kyoko. Kyoko

Guy 2: That was a good fight, full of tension. Now, hand over the Vongola ring.

Last edited by Zura on April 28th 2008, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue36/100Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty Re: Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests

Post by Kisuke April 27th 2008, 11:35 pm

The anime in general I don't know much about because I've only seen it in the weekly manga and I didn't see the beginning so I don't know much about what's going on. From what I saw, the scene was pretty good although everyone kept calling him big brother(my japanese may be a little off) and I don't understand why. That last attack Maximum Cannon(again my japanese, I may have heard wrong) was pretty cool and they made it flashy which was a plus.

I could probably get into the anime and manga.

I like it. cheers
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue100/100Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty Re: Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests

Post by Nejisuke April 28th 2008, 8:06 am

the manga i know the most about is naruto, but that is just because i know how to get the latest chapters. My favorite manga is Full Metal Alchemist(if you people didn't expect this you are stupid). i just can't get my hands on the manga usualy....and it angers me that i can't. I also like deathnote somewhat....
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue100/100Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 28th 2008, 3:54 pm

My favorite anime is Tenjho Tenge, it beats all. I don't really have a least favorite. Actually, that anime you just posted, I've never even heard of. Not too big a fan of death note or FMA but I like Naruto and when it was out I like cardcaptor.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue0/100Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura April 28th 2008, 4:33 pm

For those of you who were confused about what they were saying in the video I posted above. I put a translation for everything they were saying except the yelling.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue36/100Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 15th 2008, 9:06 pm

This is an amv from katekyo hitman reborn episode 82 that I thought was pretty cool.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 May 15th 2008, 9:22 pm

Bleach is definately my fav.!!!
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2008, 9:28 pm

One piece is my fav. shonen...

also guilty gear = win

baiken and dizzy = win...

sorry, I've been real busy w/ school...so I haven't posted my profile yet...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 16th 2008, 2:26 pm

I'm actually pro Death Note and Fullmetal. Hitman is tied for my third place spot along with Bleach and Shippuuden.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue63/100Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 16th 2008, 4:52 pm

I like many shounen and even some shoujo but what I like the most is FF
if some of you hadn't noticed and I like horror anime like Elfen Lied
and things that involve vampires.

Here's a good fight:

And another:

One more:
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue0/100Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 28th 2008, 10:01 pm

Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 28th 2008, 10:29 pm

Funny cartoons. The second one was funny how he shot a rocket launcher at a road full of cars.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue63/100Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara May 29th 2008, 4:22 am

Xexame wrote:I like many shounen and even some shoujo but what I like the most is FF
if some of you hadn't noticed and I like horror anime like Elfen Lied
and things that involve vampires.

If you like vampire animes you might like Black Blood Brothers. I watched it this week when my friend told me about it. It is only 12 episodes long but is really awesome. It is right up there with my favourites but it isn't very popular for some reason...

My faveourite animes are Bleach, Black Blood Brothers, Shaman King, Hellsing and Inuyasha.

My Favourite Mangas are Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach and Ouran Highschool Host Club.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 29th 2008, 10:19 am

Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about Inuyasha and Shaman King. Inuyasha's last episode was awfull though. I also like Eyeshield 21 and Prince of Tennis. Sonic X is good to for those of you that didn't notice that from my third character.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara May 29th 2008, 1:30 pm

Wasn't it just! Urgh! That wasn't the end in the Manga, but the show was losing views so they closed it down and gave us that peice of... *insert horrid swear word* instead! Makes my blood boil!

Is prince of tennis good, cause it sounds a bit naff to me.. and I like tennis, or is that not what it is about?
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 29th 2008, 2:01 pm

It is about tennis. Its not one of those fancy and fictional anime though from as many episodes as I've seen.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara May 29th 2008, 2:07 pm

See... I like tennis... but it is like wimbledon... I like tennis to play. Not watch.

Does it have a plot that doesn't circulate arounf tennis, like it is not JUST tennis?
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 29th 2008, 6:23 pm

Not really sure. I've seen about 10 episodes but haven't seen it since then.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 29th 2008, 7:55 pm

Never seen PoT. I've seen the manga in stores though and I heard its a pretty good sports anime along with Whistle!, Eyeshield 21, and Ultimate Muscle.

I prefer anime with lots of fighting. My favorite is Bleach for those of you that may be curious.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 29th 2008, 8:06 pm

For sports anime and manga its like OH MY GOD THEY ARE ONLY PLAYING FOOTBALL BUT IT'S SO AWESOME!!! That was my reaction to Eyeshield 21.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 29th 2008, 11:40 pm

Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests 17-2
NEW SHARINGAN!!??
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara May 30th 2008, 4:48 am

Wow.... ¬_______________¬ I was waiting to see the actual manga... way to ruin it! ¬_¬

I mean I'd read the spoilers, but tnohing makes for tha actual thing and you go and ruin the punchline!

And of course there is a new Sharingan. Itachoi gavce sasuke his eyes so that he could beat madara. but sasuke is playing right into his hands...

Sasuke is a real idiot. He is going to crush Konoha for what they did to Itachi and the family... and that is exactly what Itachi was trying to Prevent... talk about gratitude.

"I've founf out my brother was caring and lobely all along! YAYZ! Now I am gonna completely destroy everything he workedtowards because I am just that much of a Sh*t ^__^"

Sasuke needs a smack.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 30th 2008, 1:37 pm

........Woah

Maybe Sasuke has a plan though or......Maybe Naruto's got something up his sleeves!!!
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 1st 2008, 5:04 pm

What ever happened to Kisame and Konan. I didn't finish the fight with jiraiya and I skipped around so I don't know what happened to them.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Anime, Manga, and Game Related Interests Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 1st 2008, 5:09 pm

Who?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next