Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas

5 posters

Go down

Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas

Post by Jisenki June 4th 2008, 5:26 pm

I've been thinking about three ideas today that I wanted to ask you guys and get your opinions on. These three things were Dungeons, Leveling Up, and Encounter Dice.

Dungeons
For dungeons, I was thinking of making new general locations in a category labeled Dungeons. These dungeons will be new forum locations that wouldn't really impact the world of Sentou Gakuin itself, but instead will help in doing missions and leading to my ideas of leveling up your characters. These will be places that are like: Bellum Caverns or Diei Island in which I would make a list of monsters and on a mission you would battle these monsters using the dice and your HP.

Leveling Up
This was another idea I became interested in today when I thought about RPGs. I figured it may make things more competitive and interesting if we had a level up system, but because our way of using dice and having customizable skills, etc is what we've been using, having character levels may not make much of an impact if any impact at all.

Encounter
This was something that I think everyone would like. It was a form of capturing that might cause everyone to post more and for once, it would not be limited to those that made Sentou Gakuin school students. The idea was this: Make a dice called Encounter that would allow you to roll during a post just once. Next, I would make different posts as stickies that would give a list of existing monsters in that section of the forum. When RPing, you would have a random encounter with the monster based on the number you got as a result(by the way, I was thinking of making this option available only in the dungeons). You would battle the monster using your dice and dice inventory and if you were successful, you could capture the creature with a capsule. You would also have to note that the creature you capture will be added to the maximum amount of creatures you can hold (meaning that if you can only have 4 monsters on you total, you capturing one would mean that you would only have 3 monsters that you can have left).

Tell me what you think about these ideas and let me have your comments and feedback.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue63/100Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty Re: Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas

Post by purpleregiment7 June 4th 2008, 5:50 pm

I like the idea. Sounds like fun!!!
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue100/100Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty Re: Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas

Post by Nejisuke June 4th 2008, 5:51 pm

i like them all a lot, and with the last one you should allow it in the red forrest too, not only the dungeons.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue100/100Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 4th 2008, 6:01 pm

Good idea since their are monsters living there. I was thinking about the dice numbers themselves and how many faces the dice would have. This would be an unusual dice that might have 10-15 faces or perhaps more. What do you guys think about that?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue63/100Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 4th 2008, 6:03 pm

interesting. it would be a cool thing to have, especialy since i have few monsters
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 4th 2008, 6:08 pm

See, this is why I had a meeting, the second thing you talked about is what my meeting, which you never attended was about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 4th 2008, 6:40 pm

What meeting?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 4th 2008, 7:27 pm

The one in the teacher's lounge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 5th 2008, 10:09 pm

Dude, this is a pretty cool idea. I'm still a little lost on how you would know which monster you'd be battling.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue0/100Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 6th 2008, 2:03 am

I plan on making a list based on the dice rolls. When you roll the encounter dice, you see which monster you would battle based on the number on the dice and the number that corresponds.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 8th 2008, 11:49 pm

That would be good for me too. You should make more missions since I'm lacking a bit. My character Hitomi is pretty weak at the moment and I want to get a higher ranking.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Left_bar_bleue0/100Dungeons...Level Ups...Encounter Dice..Throwing Out some ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down