Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Class: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Class: Introduction

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Class: Introduction Empty Class: Introduction

Post by Guest May 21st 2008, 7:18 pm

OOC: No dice will be used in this class or in any other class.

Militis walked into the room and sat onto the floor near his desk, he then used his flight to fly up to the ceiling and began to meditate upside down where he could see every bit of the room, every inch due to his back behind the wall. He also then activated his Eiseigan but closed his eyes as he customarily did when meditating. As he did so, Potentis walked to the desk and jumped on top of it, he sat there as if he was the teacher himself, his eyes diligently surveying the classroom looking for everything in the entire room that might be askew or for something that needed to be hunted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Class: Introduction Empty Re: Class: Introduction

Post by Xexame May 27th 2008, 12:06 am

Xexame peered into the classroom carefully. On his first glance he didn't see anyone there. He stopped and took in the look of the classroom. It was very clean and very well organized. He wondered if he was in the right classroom or not. He had no bookbag and no books on him. He somehow figured this would be a problem of sorts. He noticed the child meditating patiently and the large dog that had been sitting on a table. The dog took him by surprise. After a moment, Xexame worried about being late to his energy class. He decided to ask the child who he assumed to be a student whether or not he was in the right classroom.

"Uh, excuse me friend. Am I in the right place? I'm looking for the energy classroom."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue0/100Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 27th 2008, 11:19 am

Militis continued to meditate while listening to the boy and decided to let Potentis answer the question. The fox then began to speak, though it was really Militis speaking through him, "I am the teacher, and this is my partner. Welcome to my class, now please take your seat."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 28th 2008, 7:10 am

Xexame was caught off guard by that. He had figured that the boy was a student and that the dog was merely a pet. He never would have imagined that the dog was the teacher and that the boy was just his partner. Xexame said nothing for a moment as he looked at the dog with a dumbfounded look on his own face.

I'm shocked to see that the dog can even talk. I guess I should've expected that in this crazy world though. There's so much I 've yet to see. If this school has more interesting characters around like these two, I'm going to like this school.

"Alright, I'll bite. So your the energy teacher right?"

Xexame was pointing at the dog and not the boy meditating.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue0/100Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2008, 4:19 pm

Militis finished meditating and flipped back down to the floor, next to Potentis looking at the student that had just walked in. He looked the student up and down before beginning to speak, "Yes, I am the teacher, and as I have said I would like for you to take your seat at the present moment." He, then, petted Potentis and sat down in his desk's seat as Potentis jumped of of the desk and onto the floor for more petting by his partner. Militis continued to look at the boy and waited for him to take his seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 28th 2008, 9:49 pm

Xexame stood up confused. He was certain that the dog was the teacher. He heard the voice coming from the dog and suddenly the kid stands up and says that he's the teacher. At first, Xexame just stood there, he heard the instruction to sit but the fact that he was tricked in such a way kept him confused and completely distracted.

"What the hell is going on? Wait a minute. So you're the teacher and not the dog or are you two just screwing with me? This is nice."

Xexame was partially sarcastic in his sentence although it was mostly confusion. He truly had no idea what was going on and because his mind was caught on the dog and the boy being teacher, he forgot that the young child had asked him to take a seat. Taking orders from someone younger or a dog, both seemed hard to do. Xexame could only scratch his head with a lost look on his face.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2008, 4:26 pm

OOC: Militis was meditating upside down on the ceiling.

IC: "I will begin from the start. I am Militis and this is Potentis. I am the energy teacher, and Potentis is my fox partner. I was merely speaking through my partner while meditating due to my unwillingness to interrupt meditation. So, you heard his voice speaking my words, that is why he said that he was the teacher and that I am his partner. Now, please take your seat." Militis held no emotion on his face in fear that he would become very angry and send the emotion to Potentis making him want to attack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 29th 2008, 7:49 pm

Xexame shook his head and moved towards his seat with his hands in his pocket. He now understood what was going on but still didn't understand how. His focus was off a bit but he figured some time in a classroom would clear his mind and place it back on good thought. He sat down at his desk and looked around at the surrounding classroom. This was his first time seeing a classroom although he had heard some things about them in the recent past. He was shocked to see that it was so big and then he noticed that he was all alone. Xexame called out to the teacher:

"Hey Militis, are there going to be any other people in the class or do classes usually consist of one person only?"

Xexame had a sarcastic tone in his voice as he asked his question. He was being sarcastic because he did know that classes didn't usually consist of one person, but he didn't know if anyone else was coming or not for sure. The sarcastic question was his way of asking, 'Do you know who else is coming'.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 29th 2008, 8:11 pm

Footstep could be heard from down the hall as Kazuki was running towards the classroom. Kazuki barged into the room with his face covered in sweat. Kazuki did a quick formal bow to Militis.

Sorry I'm late I just got finished with a mission near Roy's Sake Hut.

Kazuki quickly took a seat, sat down with his back straight up with a nervous look on his face since he thought he made a bad first impression with his tardiness.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue36/100Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2008, 9:59 pm

"Welcome Kazuki, now that you are here we can start class. Also, Xexame remember that I am your superior though I am younger than you, one more sarcastic outburst and you will be taken to the Detention Room for a period of time." Militis turned from his students, and walked toward the board picking up a piece of chalk and wrote the words, Energy and Meditation. He then turned to his students again moving to sit on his desk and adressing them, "Who can define these words for me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 1st 2008, 5:21 pm

Xexame sat quietly at his desk after the comment by Militis. Xexame was often sarcastic about many things so he decided that not saying anything would be best in this situation. He noticed the person that walked in was one of his friends that he met earlier that taught him about his own fire energy and how to use it to make a weapon. He wanted to wave but he didn't really want to get into trouble and be sent to the Detention Room. Xexame figured the detention room was a bad place to be.

Who is this kid. He must be strong if he could be so young and still teach a class. He's not the shyest kid, I can see that much. I wonder how experienced he is or how he made his way to this school. I guess I could ask him but something tells me that asking would be a bad idea. I guess I should just not know or figure it out later.

Xexame groaned and sat hunched over. He propped up his face with his hand and looked at the board trying to figure out what energy and meditation were. He knew about them but couldn't give a solid definition. He wasn't expertly trained like many at the school might have been. He was self trained so he discovered his talents on his own without anyone else's help.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 6:20 pm

Militis waited a bit before saying anything to break the silence. "Can anyone explain the definition of these two words?" He looked at both of his students almost disappointed by their lack of response. If neither of his students, answered within a reasonable amount of time, there would be dire consequences to their actions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 2nd 2008, 6:31 pm

Kazuki hesitated for a long time while looking and thinking about those two words since he wasn't very smart, but then Kazuki stood up and raised his hand and said

Is energy the source of our ability to control the elements around us like how I have the ability to control flames, and meditation hmmm.....

Kazuki thought he had found a decent answer for the definition of energy but since he had always been training physically and never mentally he did not know a single thing about meditation. So Kazuki scratched the back of his head while sweating profusely and said.

Is meditation when you completely ditch your student just to get some sleep?

Kazuki said this because that was exactly what his tutor, Lambo, did while they were traveling together. After saying his definitions, Kazuki quickly sat down, still sweating profusely and shaking due to fear that he might he punished for saying such a stupid answer for meditation.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Class: Introduction Left_bar_bleue36/100Class: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 6:53 pm

Militis looked toward Kazuki with his disappointment starting to subside. "You are some what right with energy, and with the second definition you were totally off, I would never sneak off to nap as I was never taught to." Militis then walked over to the board and began to write the exact definitions, "You were somewhat right though on the first. The true definitions are..." Militis began to write as he spoke, each definition under the word it defined, "... Energy is the basis of all life, and the source of our ability to control the elements around us, and Meditation is the act of gaining mental, energetic, and sometimes spiritual balance as well as strength." Militis put the chalk on the ledge and turned to his students, "Now that we know that, I would like for you to walk up to the front of the room." Militis then pushed his desk off to the side in to provide ample room. He then in himself got into a meditation stance, his legs folded over each other as in a Kindergartener's Indian style sitting, and his hands formed into a triangle in front of his heart. Potentis then stepped forward next to Militis, "You are to do exactly what Militis is doing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 2nd 2008, 6:59 pm

Xexame couldn't help himself but start laughing loudly. The second answer that his classmate gave was comical to him. Unfortunately, Xexame knew that his laughter would probably get him into trouble. Most likely big trouble. He stopped immediately before his laugh was too noticeable. There were three people in the room though. It would be hard for the two of them to not hear the laughter.

Oh crap. I'm screwed now. I'm probably going to get the detention that Militis was talking about earlier. Oh well, I guess I'll figure out what it is that he was talking about. It can't be so bad. Besides, it was worth it. That comment was pretty funny. I don't know what meditation is either but I don't think that's what it is.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 2nd 2008, 7:08 pm

Kazuki was relieved that he did not get in trouble but was embarrassed due to his horrible answer. But Kazuki shook his head trying to rid himself of the embarrassing thought and sat down on the floor and attempted to imitate what Militis was doing.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 7:18 pm

Militis continued to meditate, while his mind's eye through Potentis viewed the classroom. The dog them spoke, "Are you going to join us, Xexame?" After saying that he stopped speaking waiting for the student to get to the front of the classroom and begin to meditate. "Your detention will be added on to the longer it takes you to reach the front of the classroom." These words came out of the mouth of Militis, himself, rather than Potentis as they usually did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 3rd 2008, 8:34 pm

Xexame sighed and walked to the front and sat down. He then copied the meditation style that the others were doing. He didn't really do too much of this and it felt weird to him. He wasn't quite sure what this meditation did either which made things a bit worse. On top of that, he still had no idea what this detention that Militis spoke of was. He was so confused. He just wanted this bad first day of class to be over. Perhaps he would go relax afterwards.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 3rd 2008, 8:49 pm

"Ok, now, I want you to circle the energy through your body using where you put your hands, which should be your heart, as the center of where to channel it. You will know that you are doing it right when you heart beating slightly faster. This is counteracted by your deep breathing." Militis then gave a short description, and then activated his Eiseigan to monitor his students progress. He opened his eyes while staying in position to participate in this exercise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 5th 2008, 2:31 pm

Kazuki saw what Militis was doing and paused for awhile to comprehend what exactly he was suppose to do. Kazuki then began to attempt doing what Militis had told him to do, but even though Kazuki was trying to copy Militis's action, his heart rate had not gone up. Kazuki continued to copy what Militis was doing wondering what he must be doing wrong. Then Kazuki thought of something that he could possibly do to help him during this meditation exercise. Kazuki activated a small proportion of his sky flames in his hands, and since Kazuki controls the flames they do not burn him. Kazuki began to circulate the small amount of flames in his hands and then place the circulated flames toward his chest. When Kazuki began doing this his heart rate was going a little bit faster. Then Kazuki resumed with his deep breathing but his deep breathing somehow made the sky flames circulate and emit even more inside of him, making him sweat profusely and making his breathing even harder. Kazuki was using this method since he had no idea how to control normal energy, he could only control energy if it was in the form of his flames.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 5th 2008, 10:20 pm

"Heart?"

Xexame really had no clue what this heart was. He wasn't human and learned things on his own, which included speaking. He didn't know what a heart was or any of the organs for that matter. Also, him circulating energy was still difficult because he didn't know how. He learned how to fight on his own and his techniques simply came. There was no specific method he used, or at least he's been doing it for so long that he didn't think that there was a specific method. He wanted to ask how to circulate energy, but he was afraid to ask because he thought that he would get into more trouble. He tried to fake it.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 5th 2008, 10:58 pm

Militis was looking back and forth from Kazuki to Xexame. He looked Xexame before speaking again, "Is there some reason, I have noticed no movement from you. Where there is no movement there should be movement, is there some reason for this?" Militis showed no emotion because he felt no emotion about this subject, he was neither mad nor sad nor happy. His detachment was strange to him, but just as he always did he was coming to grips with it, and would not let his worry about his lack of true emotion show through until he was alone or with just Potentis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 6th 2008, 6:01 pm

Xexame wasn't really sure what he meant. Xexame waited for a few moments. He felt no particular way at the comment but didn't really know how to use his energy like that.

"Wait, what do you mean by 'no movement'? I don't really know how to move my energy if that's what you want me to do. I taught myself how to fight so what I do is simply what I do. Maybe you could teach us how to control out energy and move it, huh?"

Xexame's face was his average face and his tone was ranging from sarcastic sounding to an average statement. He tried to keep away from the sarcastic sounding tone but that was how he talked and he couldn't help it.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 6th 2008, 7:39 pm

"I will not change my lesson, because to move your energy must only focus and begin to at first due a normal energy attack but rather than release it, move it all to your heart to spread it all throughout your body at a later point." Militis had no example for this, but chose to just sit in his place. "But, if you can not do that you may leave the class, and return next week for the second class."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 8th 2008, 11:43 pm

Xexame stood up and made it seem as though he was going to leave. He had no idea how to control energy, and he just did things as they naturally came. His source of power came from his willingness to help his friend and escape rather than concentration and focus. Truthfully, Xexame really never did focus on much except work. It wasn't that he was lazy but it was just that he was made to do things that way. He was about to walk to the door and then he stopped.

Wait a minute. This could be a trap of some kind. What if this is some kind of test? What if he's testing me and trying to get me to leave so that he could fail me for the day? Perhaps the answer could be to just remain? Although, maybe this is no test and perhaps he seriously just wants me to leave? I think I'll take my chance and just leave.

Xexame continued walking. He made his way to the door and waved before leaving.

"Sorry about this guys but I am awful at focus, concentrating, or energy control. I do what I do and that's all I can say. See you guys later. See ya Zura."

Xexame departed from the classroom. He was planning on going somewhere to relax and enjoy the rest of the day as he intended.

Should I go to the fields next? I think I'll go to the resort area but where to go within? The hotsprings? The fitness room? I can't decide. I'll go there and make up my mind.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next