Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Class 1: Introduction I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Class 1: Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Class 1: Introduction Empty Class 1: Introduction

Post by Dagomis September 14th 2008, 12:21 am

Dagomis walked into the classroom, his flute was in his hand rather than in the normal summoning form. Once, he reached his desk with the different books on top of it, and placed the flute next to one of the higher stacks of books. The top of which was a thick green hard cover book, the title of which was An Introduction to Magic and Spells, it had been written by an elder of Dagomis' clan before Dagomis was born. It compromised aspects of both the Demon Realm and the Human Realm. He, then, walked over to the board and picked up a medium sized piece of chalk.

After which, he preceded to write a couple of words on the board: Runes, Spells, Magic. Dagomis finished writing the words, that would aid him in his lesson, and sat on his desk. He picked up Melody and began to play the song of his mother, a beautiful melody that caused one of the magical plants in the window to begin to bend toward the sound. The petals were an amazing blue, surrounded by an outline of a shallow, but good looking green. The song, that held such power for Dagomis also seemed to cause the pendant to shine though it was very faded, so much that only Dagomis himself could notice it. It showed that even Militis' spirit could realize and remember the song of his mother, such a beautiful song to match the beauty of their mother's soul.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue0/100Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Class 1: Introduction Empty Re: Class 1: Introduction

Post by Riko September 20th 2008, 7:53 pm

Riko stopped, slightly dancing to the melody she heard. It wasn't too loud, but it spread far enough that she could hear it from outside in the hallway. She made her way to the door, in which the sound was being cast from and slowly touched the door. She was uneasy because she was on her way to spellcaster class and didn't know where the room was, so she's been opening doors and randomly walking into rooms, unsuccessfully becoming more lost as time went on. She opened the door cautiously, making sure that this was the right room. She couldn't see anything signaling that this was the right room but she's been wrong so far, what else could go wrong? Besides, she liked the music and wanted to see who was playing it. She creaked the door a little more and peered in while the door made a slight screeching sound that could possibly disrupt the flow of the song. She saw a male playing the flute and the song caused her to become set in a partial trance as she stared at the person playing the flute and admired the person and the music. She could easily become friends who liked dancing and music as much as she did. For about two minutes, she could only stare.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 20th 2008, 8:50 pm

Dagomis stopped playing after he noticed a girl walk up to the door. She seemed to be transfixed by the music, but as Dagomis stopped she would probably snap out of it. As he looked at the girl, he spoke a few words. "Hello, are you here for my class?" Once, Dagomis had finished speaking he sat his flute on his lap and waited for a response.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue0/100Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko September 25th 2008, 10:37 pm

Riko instantly returned to normal after the music stopped and the speaking musician brought her back from fairyland of the flute. She only heard my class being said in a question-like way so she assumed the person was asking if she was in the right class. She felt a little embarrassed because she didn't know how long she had been spaced out. Rubbing the back of her head and blushing a little, she smiled and said

"I'm not too sure. I've been looking for spellcaster class but I can't seem to find it. The last few rooms I've been too weren't the right ones."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Class 1: Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100Class 1: Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 26th 2008, 3:53 pm

Dagomis looked at the puzzled girl, and thought about himself when he was new to the school, that extremely short time ago before he had assimilated. A smile of enjoyment appeared in his mind, but he didn't let it show through his face. "This is the spellcaster class, welcome." Dagomis stood up from his desk and walked upto the board. "Please take your seat, and we can begin."
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down