Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Class Number 1. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Class Number 1.

3 posters

Go down

Class Number 1. Empty Class Number 1.

Post by Nejisuke May 19th 2008, 8:02 am

OOC: i always let the student(s) arrive first.

IC: The class room is empty of any life. A window in the corner is open a crack to ventilate the room a bit. On the board is written in large letters, Class Evaluation Today. A class bell is heard, the second bell that signifies the beggining of class will ring shortly.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class Number 1. Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Class Number 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class Number 1. Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Class Number 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Class Number 1. Left_bar_bleue100/100Class Number 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Class Number 1. Empty Re: Class Number 1.

Post by Riko May 19th 2008, 6:08 pm

Moku was standing outside in the hallway with an emotionless look on her face. She was simply standing there looking up at the ceiling and then at the space in the hallways. She had no idea exactly how she got there and Flament looked puzzled as well. The two of them scrolled their eyes around, taking in every bit of detail that they could see from their perspective. Moku sat down and Flament then leaned against the wall beside her. The chain that connected them stretched just a bit but it wasn't a complete strecth. The bell finished ringing and Moku was still sitting there. No sounds were heard near by here and her stillness gave her a statuesque appearance. Some might actually think that she and Flament were statues. The truth was that Moku was incapable at this point of speech or rational thought outside of battle so all she could do was sit there and look around. She was like a doll that needed someone to command her or use her in order to actually perfrm something.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class Number 1. Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Class Number 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class Number 1. Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Class Number 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 19th 2008, 6:57 pm

The bell that signifies the beggining of class starts to ring. The chair at the teacher's desk flies backward, and coming out of the metal framework on the arm comes Nejisuke Metaruhando. He is wearing his normal attire(see avatar), and his hair is as he fully regains his form you can tell that his hair is slightly more spiked on one side, as if he had been sleeping recently. He is wearing ten metal bands on his fingers. He glances around the room. There at least seemed to be one student and a......giant key. Nejisuke's face goes to something like this: Neutral . He then just shrugs his shoulders and moves on to the person. He scrutinizes them, and as he meets the cold, almost lifeless eyes. He kinda twitches, then averts his eyes. The bell finnishes ringing. "Ah, ok. Today's class is just a quick measuring of abilties." He stands and walks over to the closset on the wall. He takes out portions of several things, and places them on the ground in front of his desk. They are: a small plant, a block of iron, an oil lamp(currently lit), a pile of earth, and a block of ice.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class Number 1. Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Class Number 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class Number 1. Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Class Number 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko May 20th 2008, 10:34 pm

Moku continues to sit there outside of the classroom, simply staring at the man standing before her. Her and Flament look around the hallways in their still positions not really noticing the teacher after a while. Flament decided to look at the teacher again and attepted to find out something. He flew up from his position against the wall and jumped directly in front of the teacher's face while staring at him with a creepy glare. He looked in a circular motion and drew his eyes back towards Nejisuke again. The key known as Flament waited for a moment and then opened its mouth.

"The Matter?"

As usual, Flament's sentences that usually consisted of one word never really made much sense at all to anyone except Moku, but she couldn't talk anyway so Flament's words were left undeciphered.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Class Number 1. Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Class Number 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class Number 1. Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Class Number 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 21st 2008, 5:13 pm

Nejisuke is starting to get a bit unerved at the fact that he is being ignored, when suddenly the giant key like thingy flies up into the air, and stares into Nejisuke's face while giving him an extremely creepy look. Nejisuke twitches a bit again. His face contorts in a freeked out grimace as the thing starts to speak. HOLY CRAP IT SPEAKS!!!!!!! He then thinks over the words spoken, and his face goes quickly to conemplative. "Wait....what the heck do you mean by saying 'The Matter'??? What is that supposed to mean. And how are you speaking with your mouth sewn shut!!" Nejisuke has gone from creeped out, to curious. What is up with this thing?
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko May 21st 2008, 11:23 pm

The key floated and glided towards Moku. As it approached, it continued to look around the hallways. It reached Moku and used the bottom section of itself to tap Moku. It stared at her for about a moment and she stared at it for the same length of time. The key tapped her again and she stood up. She was hunched over and her face glared at Nejisuke the teacher with the same unexpressive, cold, and almost dead look. She and the key made their way into the classroom. Once Moku got passed the door, she stopped because Flament had stopped and they were attached. Flament looked at Nejisuke once again and spoke once again.

"Enter?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko May 26th 2008, 2:58 pm

OOC: Is this still going on?
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 26th 2008, 9:51 pm

OOC: yes, sry.... i keep reminding myself to reply, and i keep forgeting. i WILL reply tommorow afternoon. sry for neglecting to so far.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 27th 2008, 6:26 pm

Nejisuke gets twitchy again as he is given the cold, dead look. Then as he hears Flament's words, he switches to a puzzled look and maintains a puzzled look for a total of thirty seconds. Sorry, he is a bit slow today. He then sort of gets what the Flament is saying. "Um....if you are wondering wether you can come in or not, you can.....that is kinda the purpose of the classroom. And about my previous question, how are you speaking, and-" He switches his attention to Moku, "-why are you saying nothing whatsoever?....and looking at me strangely?"
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko May 27th 2008, 8:19 pm

Moku glared at Nejisuke until the key moved past him and floated towards a desk. It hovered there for a moment. In about a moment or so, Moku went to the desk that Flament was floating near and stood next to it. Flament just stared at her and she stared at it. It was an eerie moment of silence until Flament spoke.

"Spot?"

Moku looked at him with her same emotionless and partially creepy face an sat down at the desk. She leaned over with her hands dangling down towards the ground and her chin on top of the desk. Flament just looked around the room as she sat there. It's eyes rolled around quickly taking in the surroundings of the the classroom.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 28th 2008, 1:09 pm

Still again, Nejisuke does a twitch again as he recieves the glare. i really can't figure out why that creeps me out so much... but it really does... Nejisuke sees the key hover over the desk, and then utter the word 'spot'. He seems to understand what he is saying by this statement. "Um, sure you can sit there...but i was planning on finding out what the extent of your abilities are, thus the raw elements i placed out. So if you could do that first, it would be very good of you." Nejisuke tries to smile, but the look on the girl's face..... just prevented him from maintaining it. He just couldn't stand it...so creepy.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko May 28th 2008, 3:00 pm

Moku simply sat there staring dead ahead at Nejisuke as the key hovered there. Flament's eyes circled the room, almost like a stuffed toy with eyes that were incorrectly placed on its face. Moku had no clue what was going on, and so she sat there just staring at Nejisuke since he was the only other person in the room. Flament soon began to stare at the teacher since Moku was. For about three minutes, they stared at Nejisuke. Neither one of them blinked at all as they stared. They didn't even seem to notice the items around the room.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 June 3rd 2008, 9:37 pm

Frostbite slowly walked into the classroom. He looked over the the guy with strange hair. He figured that he was the teacher. "Sup teach. Sorry I'm late. New here. Just trying to find everything." He plopped into a empty desk and crossed his legs on top of it and leaned back. "What are we doing today?" When he entered the room, the temperature in the room dropped down drastically to about 50 degrees.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class Number 1. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Class Number 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 4th 2008, 9:29 am

Nejisuke stands frozen by the stares at the front of the classroom. This was just getting plain weird now, but he couldn't collect his thoughts due to the stares. When frostbite walks into the room it sort of breaks Nejisuke's daze. The fact that somebody had came into the room, and the temperature change, settle his mind a bit. As he hears Frostbite speak he smiles. "Thank goodness...somebody who speaks...She-" He points at Moku "Doesn't speak, and creeps me out. That-" He points at Flament. "Speaks single words, floats, and is a giant key." He looks at frostbite. "Maybe you can help me. Today's class is just so i can know the abilities of my students so i know what to work with. Maybe if you show me what you can do, they-" He points at Moku and Flament "Will get what we are doing. I've ran out of ideas....."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 June 4th 2008, 12:17 pm

Frostbite groaned. He hated doing actual work. So he got up, went over to where Moku was sitting, and got out some water. "Watch." He held the water in front of Moku's face and turned the water into an ice kunia. "Can you do this too??" He spoke in really slow, loud words, trying to be as insulting as he could.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Class Number 1. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Class Number 1. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko June 5th 2008, 10:47 pm

Flament began to float around Frostbite slowly until he could not move any further since he was restrained by the chain that attached him and Moku. He looked at the ice kunai and stared at Moku. He then looked at the kunai again and then at some nearby water. Again he looked at Moku and they stared at each other for about a minute.

"Try?"

Moku's face remained the same and she held her hands out and faced the water. Flament moved to Nejisuke and then to Frostbite.

"Help?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 6th 2008, 9:41 am

Nejisuke thought that the new person who came in was being a bit insulting in his way of working with them, but the key and the girl didn't seem to care how he did it, and it seemed to be working. Nejisuke was also starting to get the hang of understanding the key. He seemed to ask her to try, and it looked like she did, and it didn't work, or she couldn't for some reason. As he hears the key say 'help?' he shakes his head. "Sry, i'm not good with water or ice alchemy. Seeing that i have students who use those, i'm going to have to study up on it." Nejisuke looked at Frostbite. "Until i will be of any use, could you please help? What you tried before seemed to work."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 June 6th 2008, 11:02 am

Frostbite looked over to the teacher. "Honestly, i have no idea how to help her." He looked over at the girl again. "Sorry, but your on your own."
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko June 8th 2008, 11:10 pm

Flament wanted Moku to succeed and he somehow understood what was going on. He decided that he was going to have to try something else to make Moku understand. He floated off of the ground and nudged Moku. He then knocked over two cases of nearby water and had the unlocking side of himself point to the water.

She looked at him was her usual look and then nodded which was strange for her. She lifted Flament from his hovering position and slammed down at the water on the ground. All of the water dried from the ground and immediately turned into water keys in mid-air. She swung Flament at the water keys and with high speed the shot into the wall, making tiny holes and turning into average water upon contact.

Flament floated away from her hand and towards Nejisuke.

"Good?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 9th 2008, 3:48 pm

Well, at least the floating key is getting what i am saying..... "Thank you, that was good....and more water...crud....oh well, i learn fast... hopefuly fast enough to teach somewhat. At least now i know the rough ability level going on here. So today's class hasn't been that bad, and has actualy had some productivity in the knowledge department. Good, i hate for things to be useless." Nejisuke becons to his metal chair, and it comes to be next to him and he sits down. "For now, class is over. I need to do some research before our next class time for this to be productive." And with this Nejisuke rolls his chair back behind his desk and become absorbed in thought.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko June 11th 2008, 2:20 pm

Moku and Flament stared for Nejisuke for a moment after he had finished what he had said. They then went on to looking for more water but didn't see anymore nearby. They didn't really know what was going on. They both stared at Nejisuke for a few moments and then Flament tried to move towards Nejisuke. The chain connecting him and Moku kept him from going too far. She then moved forward and followed Flament until they made their way to the front opf Nejisuke's desk. They both stared at him for a moment. Flament spoke.

"Now?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 11th 2008, 2:52 pm

Nejisuke is taken from his thinking and is forced back into reality. "Hmm? Oh, well, for now this class is over. That is basicaly all that i needed to have happen today, and now i need to think of what shall be learned in the next class. Sry for it being such a short class, the next one shall be much longer than the one today." In case they aren't getting what i'm saying.... Nejisuke is suddenly sucked into one of the ten metal rings on his fingers, and is gone from the room.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 June 12th 2008, 10:37 am

Frostbite just stood there for a bit, shrugged his shoulders, and walked out of the classroom. "Whatever."
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko June 15th 2008, 2:18 am

Moku looked at Nejisuke vanish from the room and then she saw Frostbite leave. Both she and Flament said absolutely nothing for a few minutes until Flament pushed her. They stared at each other for a few moments and then Moku began to walk towards the door leading into the hallways. She was walking slowly and dragged her foot with each step. She made her way towards the outside of the room and stared in for a moment with her usual looking face. She then walked away and headed for some other place.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down