Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The First Step (Class #1) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The First Step (Class #1)

2 posters

Go down

The First Step (Class #1) Empty The First Step (Class #1)

Post by Jisenki May 28th 2008, 9:24 pm

Jisenki unlocked the swordsman classroom. He walked in and flicked on the light and then moved to the walls of the classroom. He straightened the swords and blew the dust off a few weapons. He then sat down at a desk and pulled the form changer from his sheath. He proceeded to shine his sword to keep it clean and shiny. Jisenki took pride in his sword and continued to keep it nice. He looked at the door the read: Room 304 and he sat down at the large desk,waiting for some students to arrive.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue63/100The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The First Step (Class #1) Empty Re: The First Step (Class #1)

Post by Hitomi May 28th 2008, 10:35 pm

Hitomi walked into the classroom. She was wearing a school uniform that had a red bow and a long dress to it. Hitomi hated school uniforms truthfully, but she would't let the teachers know that. She believed that a first impression was a lasting one. The shirt was a bit tight but Hitomi didn't really notice. She had her sword on her but left her gun at home. She waved at the teacher as she sat down. She hoped that more people would come join the class so that she wasn't the only one.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue0/100The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 29th 2008, 7:28 pm

Jisenki looked up at the student that entered the room. He was glad that she showed up on time for her own first day of class. Jisenki looked at the clock and saw that it was not yet time to start class so he pulled out some papers from the drawer on the large desk and realized that the papers were unorganized and unsorted. Jisenki was never really an organized person and people who knew him well knew this about him. He figured that a teacher should be organized so he started to sort some of the papers--at least the ones that he needed for the day.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue63/100The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 1st 2008, 7:12 pm

HItomi waited patiently as she looked at the teacher. She wondered what he was doing as she could only see him looking down and could only hear the rustling of papers. She kept quiet while still feeling eager to start class. It was pretty quiet beside the rustling of papers that she could hear.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
The First Step (Class #1) Left_bar_bleue0/100The First Step (Class #1) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 2nd 2008, 5:25 pm

Jisenki stood up and placed his Form Changer on the desk. He then closed the drawer that had the papers and from the wall nearby pulled up a basic katana. He stood in front of the desk and drew the sword with the blade pointed at Hitomi. The bell hadn't ring yet but he figured that if he started early, he could let Hitomi and anyone else that might have shown up leave early.

"Alright student, I hope you brought your sword with you. I would like you to take it out so we can begin the first lesson."

Jisenki picked up a piece of chalk and started to toss it in the air with his left hand and proceed to catch it. He continued doing that as he continued to speak. "I'm big on jumping right into things and since this class teaches you about combat with a blade, I would like to start by beginning this class with stances. A stance can be a variety of things but basically, it is the way you stand, which is pretty obvious to hear within the word itself. In combat, a stance can help you use a style of attack and a proper stance can allow you to manuever better while fighting. Truthfully, I've learned in my long life as a ninja and swordsman that a proper stance isn't always necessary and is not always better than a proper stance as deceiving your opponent may make the battle shift in your favor."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 2nd 2008, 7:53 pm

Hitomi pulled out her katana known as Kanashimi while she listened carefully to what her teacher was saying. She listened to all he had to say about stances and thought about her previous battles. When she thought about it, she never really had a specific battle stance which could probably be the reason why many of her attacks would come up unsuccessful. She was somewhat fast on her feet and could often get close to the opponent which made her battle formations less sloppy. She was ready to learn more about battle stances as she knew that it would help her out in the future.

She raised her hand.

"Sensei, are there any other uses for a fighting stance?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 2nd 2008, 9:03 pm

Jisenki noticed that she did have her sword with her which was a good thing to have in swordsman class. He acknowledged her question and provided her with an answer.
"Stances have a multitude of benefits. For instance, one stance will allow you to attack and defend simultaneously while using little to no energy. Other stances allow you to increase your force when you strike and there are even others that don't look like much but actually allow you to fool your opponent and make them believe that you don't have enough reach to hit them when you have more than enough. I am going to teach you a swordsman stance soon that will allow you to evade and strike more easily."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 5th 2008, 10:42 pm

Hitomi was happy but tried not to show it. She instead gave a small smile. She was happy to learn a new technique and was ready to use it in battle. More importantly was that this new technique was a stance that would allow her to dodge and attack easily. Hitomi's sword was out and she was ready to go.
"I understand Jisenki-sensei. I'm ready to start when you are."

Hitomi wasn't trying to rush Jisenki but she was very eager to begin. She wanted to learn this stance and grow stronger.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 6th 2008, 4:51 pm

Jisenki pulled out an average katana and settled his energy a bit, calming himself down. This technique was taught to him while he was at the academy himself at the age of fifteen. He was ready to pass this technique on to a new student.

Jisenki took his sword and faced the tip at a nearby training dummy. The blade was facing downwards for this particular stance. He then crouched down until his left knee was touching the ground. The heel of his left foot was up but his toes still touched the ground. His right leg was bent at a 90 degree angle, while the entire foot was planted firmly on the ground and facing the dummy. His right hand was gripping the pommel of the katana while his left hand had its finger pointed at the dummy and was located directly below the katana near the blade.

"You see Hitomi, this is the stance that was named the Ga-atsuen Stance. As you can see, my blade's tip faces the opponent but the bladed side faces down. This stance may not look effective but it is very effective. You see, when an opponent attacks, I can roll out of the way by shifting all of my weight to either side of my body. This is very easy to do. Whenever you evade, this will enhance your speed as long as you remain very close to your opponent. Now, you'll notice how my left hand is below the blade of my sword. You may think that this is dangerous but it isn't. You see, this is ideal because you can stab critical points or slash by spinning. Also, your range keeps you from missing often and because of this stance, your opponent will still have trouble attacking you."

Jisenki stood up from the stance and placed the sword on the desk nearby. "Do you understand how the stance works? I advise you to train in order to successfully use this stance to its full capabilities. It isn't very difficult to learn, but in battle it may be hard to use if its your first time. You should practice this technique with someone and train to master it."

The bell loudly rang as Jisenki finished his sentence. "Well, I guess class is over now. You are free to go. Good job in class."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 9th 2008, 12:31 am

OOC: When can I make my new technique and will you give me the technique or do I just make it up based on what it said?

IC: Hitomi walked out of the classroom while waving at Jisenki. She was trying to rush to her next class before she was late. Unfortunately she needed to go to her gunner class and she left her gun at home. "Bye-Bye Sensei! See you next class! I'll practice that technique just as you asked too!"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 9th 2008, 1:20 am

OOC: I'll make the technique and add it into your technique list since it was a taught technique.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down