Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Jacob's Techniques (more) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Jacob's Techniques (more)

2 posters

Go down

Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty Jacob's Techniques (more)

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 5:08 pm

Name: Regeneration
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: NA
Warrior affinity: Energy
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: This technique allows Jacob to heal wounds, and to regain 300 hp. In RP he will place a hand or hands over an injured area and press carefuly. He will then send small lightning impulses from his hands into the body through the nerves, and convince the brain to get the cells to reproduce much faster than normal, the wound will appear to knit itself closed if it is a cut, or it will just heal if any other type of wound. Jacob can do this to himself, or someone else.

Name: Lightning Strike
Range: Far
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 450
Warrior affinity: Energy
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Benefits: NA
Description: Jacob will raise a hand to the sky, and will fire a bolt of lightning into it during a battle. At a latter point in the battle(between 1 and 5 posts later) the bolt will come down to strike the person person intended, only the bolt has been refined, and is more powerfull. It is much faster too, and the opponents evade roll must be at least 2 higher. If only 1 higher then they will recieve half damamge of what the attack would normaly do, and in RP it would have scathed them slightly. It can be defended by a defense or a counter attack.

Name: Super Assult
Range: Mid-Ranged
Attack Power: 500
Warrior affinity: Swordsman, Energy
Elemental Affinity: Gravity
Description: Jacob will suddenly dissapear from where he was standing. He wil have used his super human speed to leap quickly into the air. He will reapear stationary about 20ft in the air above the desired target, and will have both of his blades on his back, with his hands on their handles. He will then change the weight of him and the blades to be several tons and give himself a gravitational burst, to plummet quickly down on the desired target. Just before impact he will he will pull his blades from his back in a full force downward slice.

Name: Flicker Strike
Dice Usage: Counterattack
Attack Power: NA
Warrior affinity: Swordsman
Elemental Affinity: NA
Description: Jacob will probably get a smirk on his face as he starts this technique. He will flicker where he was, and will then be gone when the intended attack on him would have hit. He will then move at such high speeds that his image will flicker all around the opponent. During this time he will deliver a large serries of cuts all across the opponent's body. The damage the oppenet will recieve will be twice what Jacob was attacked with, making this a counter, only instead of reversing an attack, he will dodge and deliver double the damage.

Name: Spinning Tiger
Attack Power: 450
Warrior affinity: Swordsman
Elemental Affinity: NA
Description: This requires Jacob to be using tiger style. Jacob will then start spinning rapidly in place, with his swords outstretched at his sides. He will then jump through the air spinning, so quickly now that the air around him is being cut. He will then fall sideways at the opponent, and strike them about twice before the force of the blows will throw the opponent backwards and Jacob will land spinning on his feet, and will skid a few feet away before coming to a stop.

Last edited by Nejisuke on May 12th 2008, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue100/100Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty Re: Jacob's Techniques (more)

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 5:29 pm

-For lightning strike, can other die be used against it like
counterattack, and defend? Also, when you say latter point in battle,
define eactly how many turns it will take for it to come down. It can't
be like a third attack and inflict damage without the person RPing (not
the character) really knowing about it. You could use the random number
generator to randomize how many turns it will take

-The others are good and accepted.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue63/100Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 5:47 pm

yes it can be defended against by other things, that is just the condition for evading. and the person can RP against it, but it is sorta like a third attack, only the dice roll had come earlier. the attack could come any time in battle....and the ranodmizer would be a good idea to use.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue100/100Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 5:55 pm

Edit the defense and counter thing in. And what I mean for the second one is that they have to know that you're actually using the technique. I think you should use the randomizer so that there is no reason why they wouldn't know and give a limit to the amount of turns that it can happen in.

Like: At most it will reappear to attack in four turns and in the least it will appear to strike the turn after its activation.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Jacob's Techniques (more) Left_bar_bleue63/100Jacob's Techniques (more) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 5:57 pm

edited
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 5:59 pm

Approved
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 5:59 pm

thank you Jisenki
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down