Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Jacob's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Jacob's Techniques

3 posters

Go down

Jacob's Techniques Empty Jacob's Techniques

Post by Nejisuke April 24th 2008, 5:50 pm

Name: Sight
Range: NA
Technique Usage: NA
Attack Power: NA
Warrior affinity: NA
Elemental Affinity: Gravity...but only minorly
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: Jacob can see with his remaining 4 senses. His hearing is increased to the point where he can hear places('see' the objects with his ears). He can smell color. He can feel the power level of others, and can never be snuck up on because of this and hearing. He can taste the air, to sense battle coming soon. Jacob also has two new senses. He can 'see' objects gravitational pull. As all objects pull on one another, this is a usefull skill for locating things because of his amazing memory. Jacob can also see energy, so he knows when energy attacks are coming at him, and can see the energy in the body moving towards the point they will be coming from, giving him a heads up. Since Jacob has traveled a lot, there isn't a single element he can not recognize in energy.

Name: Koneshima
Range: Far
Technique Usage: counterattacking, special, evade
Warrior affinity: Energy
Elemental Affinity: Gravity
Benefits: supplementary
Description: Jacob can control his gravitational pull, to the point of even reversing it to a degree. Jacob can also change the effect of other gravities on him. He can defy the earth's gravity, allowing him to levitate. He can't fly though, or at least not change direction in air, he can only keep himself going, or lower himself by letting gravity effect him, fully effect to fall regular, lesser effect to fall slower, or greater effect to fall faster. He can also change the gravity of objects he is holding. By increasing and directing his own pull, he can cause objects to come to him, the size of the objects depend on how he changes his pull. He can also reverse his pull, stopping any projectiles from hitting him. He can't stop a forceful blow though, because he can't repulse stuff with too much stength behind them such as someone trying to hit him with a blade. If he concentrates his pull in reverse though, he can push back people, but this requires concentration.

Name: Physical Ability
Range: Close
Technique Usage: evasive
Attack Power: Punch-55 Kick-100 Throw-85
Warrior affinity: NA
Elemental Affinity: NA
Benefits: Supplementary and offensive
Description: Jacob is extremely strong. He can break trees in half by a strong punch. He is also extremely fast. His normal running speed is so fast that he can be just a blur, but he can't maintain it for very long periods of time. He can also move so quickly in very small distances, that it seems as if he just appeared in the other spot. Jacob also has good dexterity, and has fast reflexes.

Name: Gravitational Flux
Range: Mid Ranged
Technique Usage: special
Elemental Affinity: Gravity
Benefits: defensive
Description: Jacob forms an invisible gravitational barrier about 3 yards out from him, in a bubble surrounding him. Any physical attack or solid element attack that hits the barrier, will be thrown back away from Jacob. At this point the barrier will disperse, but the barrier will stay up until something hits it. It isn't strong enough to repulse everything though, sometimes the attack is too strong to force
back(hence a higher dice roll.) If the barrier can't repulse it though, it will cut the attack power in half.

Name: Charge
Technique Usage: Special
Attack Power: adds +15damage and lightning damage to all attacks. Lightning damage will cause the person struck to recieve 30 damage the next two and then 15 damage for the one after those unless some healing technique is used.
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Benefits: Offensive
Description: Jacob will charge either part of his body, or an object with lightning energy. This strengthens any sort of physical attack and on contact with someone else it leaves electrical charge and burning on the struck spot, making this a powerful aid. Jacob rarely uses it though.

Name: Lightning Bolt
Range: Far
Technique Usage: NA
Attack Power: 200
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Benefits: Offensive
Description: Jacob will aim a finger, and a lightning bolt will spring forth from it, to hit the desired area. Of course it isn't as fast or as powerful as a real lightning bolt, because that would ultimately be extremely godmobbish. It is faster or slower depending on the dice roll. It is hard to dodge even at a slowed down speed, so the apponents evade dice roll must be 2 higher, or else they will still recieve a glancing blow giving them 30 damage.

Name: Tiger Style
Attack Power: +100 to all attacks
Warrior affinity: Swordsman
Benefits: Offensive, supplementary
Description: A specail dice needs to be rolled to initialy start this style of fighting. In this style Jacob concentrates mostly on inflicting as much damage as possible as quickly as possible, and he cares little for his own self being. In this, whatever is rolled on the offensive dice goes up one number and all evadeing and defensive dice go down one number in whatever is rolled. Jacob will remain using this style unless stated otherwise.

Name: Monky Style
Benefits: supplementary, defensive
Description: A special dice needs to be rolled to initialy start this style of fighting. In this style Jacob concentrates on recieving as little damage as possible and either to get out of the fight as quickly as possible, or to escape with the least damage. While in this style, whatever is rolled for evadeing will go up by 2 numbers and defense goes up by 1. Jacob can not do any physical attacks while in this style, but can do elemental attacks and counterattacks. Jacob will remain using this style unless stated otherwise.

Name: Snake Style
Attack Power: +50 to all attacks
Benefits: Supplementary, offensive, defensive
Description: A special dice needs to be rolled to initialy start this style of fighting. This style is almost a mixture of the other two styles of monkey and tiger. In this style he concentrates on using the best of his normal ability overall. While in this style, whatever is rolled for counterattacking goes up by 2 and evading goes up by 1. Jacob will remain using this style unless stated otherwise.

Last edited by Nejisuke on June 23rd 2008, 8:50 pm; edited 16 times in total
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Techniques Empty Re: Jacob's Techniques

Post by Kisuke April 24th 2008, 10:05 pm

Both attacks are pretty cool but I think you should put the elemental affinity as Gravity since you use gravity, and you should explain how the second technique is counterattack, evasive, and escape.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 25th 2008, 8:03 am

that is a good point. i changed it to only counterattacking and special.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 26th 2008, 1:14 pm

finnished i believe.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 26th 2008, 1:16 pm

oh, and comments are wanted.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 26th 2008, 8:09 pm

Physical Ability is kind of confusing. Maybe you should just make it offensive or maybe counterattacking.

For charge, give a standard attack power and then in the description explain the +15 and the other effects. I also suggest re-wording though because I couldn't really understand what you were getting at with that move.

Since Lightning Bolt has additional effects with it, I think it should be special.

Tiger Style should also be special and should use a dice because it affects the roll of an opponent. You could talk to Jisenki about that one though but I would consider changing it.

I think rolling a dice for the last two would be needed as well because the fighting styles do more than basic fighting. Because of that, I also think that they too should be special.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 26th 2008, 8:57 pm

Physical ability is evasive in the speed category.

charge isn't an offensive move on it's own. it has no attack power itself, it only aids other attacks. i'll see if i can reword it, but i can't think of how to word it another way.

i'll probably get rid of the additional effects to the lightning bolt.

they are just styles of fighting. and they only efect Jacob's dice, nobody elses.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 27th 2008, 1:12 am

Dice are still needed for those fighting styles if they effect dice no matter whose dice. If they were there just for description and in battle information then they wouldn't be necessary.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 27th 2008, 9:18 pm

ok. i'll make them require a special dice to activate, but the roll itself won't matter.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 28th 2008, 6:32 pm

bump/
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 28th 2008, 6:56 pm

You never edited that they needed special dice in.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Jacob's Techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100Jacob's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 28th 2008, 7:42 pm

i put special in the technique usage. thus making it need a special dice.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 28th 2008, 7:44 pm

But your description says no dice are needed. Change that or take it out to prevent confusion.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 28th 2008, 7:47 pm

oops...sry. i fixed it now.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 28th 2008, 7:56 pm

is it approved now?
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 28th 2008, 8:07 pm

Your good now. Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 28th 2008, 8:14 pm

thank you.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down