Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join)

2 posters

Go down

The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join)

Post by purpleregiment7 April 28th 2008, 7:03 am

Rorak sat at the main teachers desk, his two guns in front of him. Even though he didn't show it, he was excited that he could finally teach someone. He waited patiently for his student to come. HE already knew what the student would learn today, and hopefully it would be something that the student would use quite often.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue100/100The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty Re: The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join)

Post by Hitomi June 9th 2008, 12:39 am

Hitomi rushed into the classroom. She was breathing a bit heavily but tried not to let it show. She didn't want the teachers to think she was weak and she didn't want to feel insignificant. She was a bit nervous as well because she accidentally left her gun at her home. The teacher looked mean but that didn't necessarily mean that he was. She hoped that this class wouldn't require Hitomi to use her gun but she knew that the possibility of that happening wasn't likely.
"Hello sensei. I'm not late am I?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue0/100The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty Re: The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join)

Post by purpleregiment7 June 9th 2008, 6:41 am

Rorak saw her run in. He gave a small smile. "No, your not late. And guessing by the worried look on your face, you left your gun in your room. Correct?" He pointed her toward the only desk in the room. "Sit." He reached down from underneath his desk and brought up a carpet that was bulging with something inside.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue100/100The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 11th 2008, 1:39 am

Hitomi had a shocked look on her face that she couldn't surpress. He saw straight through her and knew exactly what had happened. She took her seat and became a bit nervous. This teacher didn't seem as nice as the last one. She hoped that she was wrong.

How did he know that I left my gun at home. Can he read minds or something or is he just that well trained? This is making me a bit nervous. And what's in that carpet thing?
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Left_bar_bleue0/100The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 June 11th 2008, 6:34 am

Rorak unrolled the carpet on his desk. It now revealed 6 different kinds of guns. He smiled. "Lucky for you that you dont need your gun today. You are getting a new one that I made myself." He picked up two of them. This is what it looks like:The First Lesson (Must be signed up for class to join) Guns
"Here." He tossed them over to Hitomi. "These are made from the purest iron. Kazangan heated the flames to the perfect degree to where the guns will be immune to fire. They will never get over-heated."
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 11th 2008, 1:50 pm

When the guns were thrown to Hitomi, she accidentally threw them around in her hands to get a solid grasp on them. She didn't want them to fire in her hands. She finally got a good hold on them both and sighed because she didn't hurt herself. She looked at both of them for the moment. She wondered how they worked.

"Uh, sensei, which one do I use and do i get to keep the one I pick?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 June 12th 2008, 10:41 am

"Today, you use both." Rorak hit a switch under his desk. 20 different targets sprung up around the room. "Today, we will be practicing Duel Wielding. Each gun only has ten shots each. You must hit all of the targets. It doesn't have to be a perfect bulls eye, but try to hit them. Heres the catch: you have to hit two targets at the same time. What I mean by that is you have to fire both guns at the same time, but at different targets. This lesson will begin when you are ready."
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 16th 2008, 4:35 pm

Hitomi picked up the guns and looked at them. She noticed the 20 target s around the room and wondered if she could hit all 20 at the same time. Shooting with her left hand was easy and if she didn't have to get a bullseye, this lesson would be a synch. The fact that she had to use her right hand was the hard part and if she had to hit them at the same time, this would be difficult. She started and aimed. Her left gun was aimed at targets on the left while the right hand was aimed at targets on the right. She shot the first two bullets at the same time. The left target was hit almost in the bulleye but the right one barely pierced the outer ring. She stopped for a moment and wondered if she could use a method to hit them with better accuracy.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 June 16th 2008, 7:26 pm

Rorak raised his eyebrows. "Your a lefty. Well, I'll have to log that information away for upcoming classes. Not bad at ur first shot though. Very nice aim for your left hand. Just try to copy what you do with your left hand to your right hand." He sat down in his desk, pulled out his guns, and began to clean them.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 17th 2008, 8:29 pm

Hitomi thought that was easier said than done. She tried anyway and shot off the next two bullets from both guns at the same time. This time, the right shot was a bit closer to the center although it was still on the outmost ring. She thought she was getting better because her right hand was getting more accurate. Her left shot was for the most part the same as the last one.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 June 21st 2008, 3:25 pm

Rorak smiled while continuing to clean his guns. "Very good Hitomi. Just keep practicing." The bell sounded then dismissing the class. "Make sure to practice using ur right hand to shoot with. You are dismissed. And make sure you remember these guns next time, ok?"
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 24th 2008, 11:14 pm

Hitomi waved her hands as she exited the room. "Goodbye Sensei." She left the classroom, finally out of school for the day. She thought about what to do for the day until she realized that she still had her sensei's guns. She came back into the classroom. "Uh sensei, do you need these guns back? I forgot to give them back to you before I left the classroom."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 June 25th 2008, 6:30 am

Rorak waved his hand dismissively. "Keep them! Those guns are yours until you become a Master. When you reach Master, Ill make you new guns. Much better ones. But, for your training, those will do nicely." Rorak went back to work at cleaning his guns. He rubbed some oil over certain parts, then used a cloth to clean off the excess.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down