Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Stepping Out of the Grave (open)

4 posters

Go down

Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty Stepping Out of the Grave (open)

Post by fabre February 4th 2010, 5:45 pm

Hibiki Tobuyoshi wandered aimlessly around the cemetary. He stepped over tombstones, stumbling over several as he stared up at the sun, the first sun to touch his flesh in 100 years. The sudden heat burned his skin, and yet it was somehow pleasant. Hibiki stared at the beautiful ball in the sky until his eyes watered.

"It's bright... Very bright... It lights up the sky as if there were no darkness below it... As if it controls all the light of the world..."

Kuroi stared at the sun through Hibiki's eyes. When Kuroi began to cry at the beauty of the sky, tears fell from Hibiki's eyes. When Kuroi spoke out loud, Hibiki's tongue and lips moved to comply. Kuroi was completely connected to this person, this man who he used to be, but no longer was. Kuroi's tears of joy mixed with sadness. He could see the sunlight. He could feel the tears flowing down his face. He could breathe, blink, and move every limb perfectly. But he could experience none of it. No part of this world was his anymore. Kuroi was alone in the world.

No, not alone. Not alone anymore. Kuroi swore ("No, Hibiki... I am Hibiki!" he thought) that he would no longer be alone. Visions of friends running, abandoning him in times of need raced through his mind. Kuroi rejected these negative thoughts, thinking them self-destructive.

"I... I, Hibiki, have regained my life. I've waited to awaken, and now I stand. Never again shall I enter the darkness!"

Hibiki swore to find friends. Friends he could trust. And when he had ensured their trust, he would protect them. Cherish them. Savor every moment with them. No one would hurt his friends, and in return, these friends would do the same for Hibiki. They would give and take, guard each other from harm. Never again would a friend attempt to run from him or abandon him. And if they did try... they would never escape.
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 33
Interests : Weaving baskets underwater

The BattleField
Health Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue3200/3400Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3400)
Experience Points :
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty Re: Stepping Out of the Grave (open)

Post by Ixion7 February 16th 2010, 11:09 pm

Epsilon led his group around. They searched for more teammates to help them take down Suzaku. In some way, they were a resistance of sorts. Probably a better title was Suzaku Resistance Force or Suzaku Nullification Squad. These were merely names, pure team names that Epsilon tossed around his mind with no help from Joy and Armageddon. He stopped in his tracks suddenly at the sounds he could distance. He could hear the movement of tombstones. There was a slight shuffling of the burial rocks being stepped on, or even perhaps being stepped over. Epsilon quickened his steps a bit to discover who was making those sounds. There was a voice getting louder as Epsilon continued towards the noises he heard. There was a comment about the darkness. Epsilon stopped as he could sense something nearby. He wasn't sure what it was but if it could fight it could be an asset.

Epsilon spoke to himself, or rather, he spoke to his selves.

"Who is that person? Perhaps he would make a good member for our team?" Per-haps he would. A-ny-thing is po-ssi-ble, right? "Perhaps you are right." And perhaps she could be wrong! You shouldn't trust this person! He could very well be the enemy! You can't see him! You might just be walking into a trap! TRUST NO ONE! Epsilon leaned his head down, now unsure of what to do. Don't list-en. You should-n't trust Ar-ma-ge-ddon. He does not know what he says. He al-ways sees the worst in ev-er-y-one. "I know that. I'll figure out who that person is. Standing around won't fix anything."

Epsilon walked closer and addressed the person, not sure which direction to face. "Hey, who are you? Would you be interested in helping us?"
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 105

The BattleField
Health Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue3100/3400Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3100/3400)
Experience Points :
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by fabre February 17th 2010, 4:42 pm

Hibiki, too distracted to hear the approach of the man behind him, jumped in shock at the voice that seemed to materialize behind him. It was the first time Kuroi had ever heard another human's voice in a hundred years, and the sound was both confusing and amazing to him. He was suddenly overwhelmed with anxiety. Who was this stranger? Why did they want to know his name? Did they mean Hibiki or Kuroi? What should he do?

Hibiki whirled around to face the voice. At first, Kuroi thought the boy had been addressing someone else; he was not looking at Hibiki, but rather somewhere slightly to the left. At the sight of another human being, the first human contact he had made in so many lonely years, tears began to flow once again from Hibiki's eyes. Never again, he thought. Never alone. Images of abandonment
flooded his mind, but at least Kuroi had hope that this was one person he could depend on. If not... Well, he knew how to deal with that situation.

It was then that Kuroi noticed the band around the boy's eyes. The boy could not see him, but was trying to speak with him. Kuroi found it amazing that the boy managed to survive with such a condition. This boy, he realized, was in a darkness similar to his own. Unable to survive by normal means, each of them had found their own methods of living: Kuroi with his corpse, and this boy with his ears.

Several moments of silence passed. Kuroi realized he had to respond. His first conversation in years... silent tears flowed again. But what to say! He knew nothing about where he was, what the boy needed help with, or even any history of the last 100 years. He decided that the safest idea was to play off his ignorance as amnesia or forgetfulness instead of his time in the grave. He added a tint of hysteria to his voice when he spoke.

"M-My name is Hibiki. Tobuyoshi. I think. I-I don't know if I can help you. I don't know who you are. I don't know where I am. Where am I? Who are you? What's going on? Help me, please!"
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue3200/3400Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3400)
Experience Points :
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixion7 February 19th 2010, 5:35 pm

Epsilon turned his head to face the person speaking. He now knew where to turn to since he could hear the sound waves coming from that direction. Based on the voice of the person, it seemed like he didn't really know what was going on. Epsilon kind of figured that the person seemed to not understand where he was. He walked closer, realizing that he could understand the person better if he could hear him more clearly. Epsilon walked slowly and carefully, unable to determine what possible obstacles lie around him. "I'm not really sure where you are? My name is Epsilon though. That's about all I can really tell you that's certain. I don't think that I can help you, but I wanted to know if you could possibly help me and my acquaintances.
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue3100/3400Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3100/3400)
Experience Points :
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by fabre February 20th 2010, 10:27 am

How strange, Kuroi thought. This boy wanted his help? A total stranger asking for the assistance of a person he does not know? He almost laughed aloud. This one was either desperate for help or much too trusting, or both. Kuroi knew from personal experience: human beings waver much too easily for trust to be given freely. Relationships that have lasted years can vanish in an instant. What a fool this man was. Hadn't Hibiki once trusted like this? How did that end up? In his death... and Kuroi's life. For a moment, Kuroi considered killing this fool that reminded him so painfully of his former self.

The man's task may just be that great, he thought in opposition. He may be forced to rely on such fragile trust due to his situation. Also, this boy was the only present way for Kuroi to learn about this modern world. Hibiki walked over to the sightless boy and carefully took his arm to show his presence (his first human contact in 100 years; the thought made him shake slightly). "Epsilon... Ok. So you know, it looks like we're in a cemetary, although which or why I don't know. What do you want me to do, exactly? I'm not sure what kind of help I can be, but... I can fight, if that helps at all..." As he spoke the last sentence, Kuroi remembered the ferocity of the black mist that killed Hibiki. I know I can fight... Better yet, I can kill...
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi February 24th 2010, 9:22 pm

"Actually, we need help killing a group." A new voice from the distance broke through the strange and creepy sounds of the cemetary. "If you agree to help and come with us, we'll add more to the details but we're planning on exterminating a certain specific group." Ayane had been on a very large monument which most likely had an important person buried in it. "From what I understand, this group is out to hurt the world and we need as much help as we can get. Basically, this is a life or death agreement, not really for the faint of heart." Ayane approached the being near Epsilon. She wasn't too sure if she could trust the person but she didn't really know what else to think at this point.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fabre February 28th 2010, 7:06 pm

Killing... Exterminating... Death... The dark presence inside of Hibiki shuddered with excitement at the words. Hibiki turned to face this new figure, a woman. These two were together. A group. And they wanted Kuroi to join them to kill another group. It was a war, a massacre, a killing field, and the savage instincts of the black mist inside of him caused Hibiki's heart to race just thinking about it. But control! he told himself. Don't rush into things because of pure bloodlust. This woman was skillfull, he could tell by the stealth she had proved observing from the monument. And this boy Epsilon must have some unique techniques if he can fight blind. Having just stepped out of the grave, Kuroi was currently limited in his ability. But by fighting alongside these comrades, he could learn about the world's current situation and more about his own powers as a spirit. For now, whether he could call them friends or not, joining these warriors seemed to be the best option.
"Wow, amazing, I didn't even notice you!" he said to the woman truthfully. "I really don't know what's going on. But I know that I can help you, and joining you guys is really the only option I have right now. So, Epsilon, Whatever-Your-Name-Is... Who are we killing?"
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko March 15th 2010, 9:49 pm

Yumiko walked in to the area the provide some clarity for the person. "If I'm not mistaken, I believe we're trying to kill a group known as Suzaku. These people seem to be causing troublesoo. Besides that, we're in in this group to achieve our own goalsoo. In a way, you could say that we're bringing our skills to the table but are also taking a piece of the piesoo." Yumiko was well hidden in the shadows of the dark cemetary. She was standing quite a distance from her other teammates. Her pink hair flowed through the air. It was the easiest thing to identify her by. From the way she stood there, it was implied that she had been there all along but had remained silent up until this point.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 19th 2010, 4:02 pm

OOC: I think its your turn Fabre
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fabre March 19th 2010, 10:27 pm

(OOC: My bad. Didn't know whether anyone wanted to add anything or not and lost track of time.)

Another one! More and more warriors kept appearing out of the darkness. These people had strength, of that Kuroi had no doubt. Traveling with them would most likely prove quite usefull; their killing spree would provide a sizable amount of fun for Kuroi, and the things he could learn from all those corpses... Inside Hibiki's shell of a body Kuroi smiled. As for goals... Kuroi hadn't really thought of that yet...
"Goals? I don't really have any goals... Everything is so new and foreign to me. I have no connection to this world. So for now, your goals are my goals. Guide me as you will. As we fight I'll learn more about this place and its people. Train me as you would a bloodhound. Use me as you would a weapon..." Kuroi's excitement caused Hibiki's lips to curl into a smile. "I think I can help rack up the body count at least..."
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixion7 March 23rd 2010, 11:03 pm

OOC: I think we should make a new post to decide a team name and the plan for the team through RP. Anybody willing to make the topic?
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko March 26th 2010, 1:19 am

OOC: I'll make it
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Stepping Out of the Grave (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down