Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream

Go down

Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream Empty Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream

Post by Jisenki April 13th 2008, 11:15 pm

Name of Mission: Return of Sephiroth-Ceasing To be A Dream

Opponent:
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream Ya071
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream Sephiroth

Mission Objective:
In this battle against Sephiroth, the challenger must defeat Sephiroth within a 5 day week (OOC Time), 18 hours (RP time). During this battle, the HP bars will be used and Sephiroth will have his own Health Bar. Anyone can take this battle and any weapon a person has in their arsenal can be used as long as it has been approved. Nothing will happen if a person loses the battle but they will receive awards if they succeed. Note that the Neutral Mission Opponents don't follow the exact health restrictions or attack power restrictions making them much harder to defeat. The person choosing to take this mission will have their battle in the Arena. Also, energy consumption for high level attacks are not applied in this match.

Prize:
The winner of this mission will receive 300 points as well as 6 special dice added to their inventory and their HP will be increased by 200 Maximum points.

Opponent Health Points:
20,000/20,000

Opponent Dice Inventory:
ATK/60
DEF/60
EV/60
ESC/0
CNTR/60
SP/100

Techniques/Abilities:

Name: Primal Sword Slash
Range: Far
Technique Usage: None
Attack Power: 150
Benefits: Offensive
Description: Sephiroth will approach the opponent while slashing his blade 3 times. For each slash, an attack dice is rolled and for each successful attack 150 points of damage will be inflicted to the opponent. By rolling a special dice with this, he can increase the amount that one of the attack dice has by the amount on the special dice. This move is difficult to dodge.

Name: Restriction Unlock
Range: None
Technique Usage: Special
Attack Power: None
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: By giving up 10 special die, Sephiroth has the ability to use up to 5 dice per turn. With using the 5 dice though, he may only use up to two techniques/abilities as usual while this technique is in effect but the same technique may be used twice.

Name: Teleport Sword Slash
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: This technique calls for Sephiroth to vanish leaving behind a few black feathers and reappear behing the opponent. Once this is done, Sephiroth will initiate an average Primal Sword Slash. Because of the extreme speed used in this, this move can only be evaded if the target rolls double the amount rolled by Sephiroth.

Name: Magnet Flame Pillar
Attack Power: 650
Elemental Affinity: Lightning/Fire
Benefits: Offensive, Defensive
Description: This is a special skill of Sephiroth's that is perhaps one of his deadliest. Sephiroth will gain some distance from the opponent and raise his hand causing pillars of flame to surround him. The flames pull in the enemy and causes them damage upon contact while protecting Sephiroth from every angle. This move can be defended against or evaded as long as the target rolls a 3 or higher with either the defense or evade dice. This cannot be counterattacked.

Name: Sin Harvest
Attack Power:
All remaining HP except 1
Description: Sephiroth's ultimate technique. Sephiroth will begin to fly into the air slowly while raising his right hand. This will cause a curse to be placed on the target and the target will lose all of their remaining HP except 1. This move can be defended but not countered or evaded. Also, if an attack dice of 6 is rolled in response to this attack, the target can stop Sephiroth's attack while inflicting damage based on the attack they used.

Name: Omni Sword Slash
Range: Close
Attack Power: 70
Description: This is the most basic technique that Sephiroth has in his arsenal. He will simply slash 5 times in a row inflicting 70 points of damage for each hit. A single defensive dice can be used to avoid all 5 attacks as long as its value is greater than the attack dice that Sephiroth used.

Name: Darkness Ball Assault
Attack Power: 90
Elemental Affinity: Shadow/Darkness
Description: Sephiroth will call upon 5-8 orbs of darkness that will hone in on the target and follow them slowly until the make contact. The balls alone aren't very powerful but if the target is hit in succession, then they become dangerous. The first one can be defended or counterattacked, but not evaded, in order to stop the other ones, but if the target is hit with the first the others make impact directly afterward causing 90 multiplied by the number of orbs called.

Name: Meteor Shower
Range: Mid-ranged
Attack Power:
Description: Sephiroth glows a bright white color and the sky gets dark. From above Sephiroth appears 2 meteors that fire down at the opponent with great speed and accuracy although the distance they can travel is not very far. The meteors cause great damage on contact but can be avoided, defended, or counterattacked. While using this technique, Sephiroth cannot be harmed until after the second meteor is fired.

Good Luck!!
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream Left_bar_bleue63/100Neutral Missions-Ceasing To Be A Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down