Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat)

+2
Hei
Riko
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat)

Post by Riko December 15th 2009, 8:56 pm

Sara exhaled loudly. She was relieved that things were finally over for the moment. More importantly, she was glad that Bartimaeus had finally left. Things had finally been settled. In her mind though, Sara knew that there would be some serious consequences for joining up with Suzaku. It was no apparent that Suzaku had some type of rivalry with the school that Bartimaeus was from. Sara yawned loudly and stretched out her arms above her head. Her ears perked up and straightened until they appeared to be pointing vertically upwards. She had an exhausted look on her face from the entire day and the events that preceded it. Placing her hands on her own elbows, she looked around at her teammates. "So, now that that's done with, how about we get some sleep and leave so that we can meet the Suzaku leader tomorrow? Speaking of sleep, where are we all going to sleep?" There's not enough beds here for all of us." Sara paused for a moment and then looked at Rals. "And no Rals, I don't want to shack up, pair up, or do anything that would involve sleeping in the same bed as you. I'm not that type of girl." She turned away from him seeming serious. She wasn't but she didn't make that really obvious.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat)

Post by Xexame December 16th 2009, 7:54 pm

Damn it!! She actually said no before I got a chance to ask her. Well, that beats the crap outta my idea. I guess that's fine. With so many people here, we wouldn't have been able to do anything interesting anyway even if we were in the same bed. Now that really makes it hard to figure out where we're going to sleep. I guess I can take the couch.

Rals was still partially sleeping. He was shocked though since Sara managed to tell him no before he even asked her. Just thinking about being in the bed with her made him think back to when she was taking a shower or when she took her towel off at the bathroom door. He had wished that he ran over to see her. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't get a decent picture of her without any clothes on in his head. He looked at Sara and then at Akira and finally to Shang. Now the question remained about where to sleep. Rals wasn't too picky about where he slept. To him, using effort to choose a resting place was just too much of a pain for him to tolerate. He preferred to just sleep anywhere he was tired at.

"Well since I can't share a bed with Sara, I don't really care where I sleep. I'm fine sleeping here on this couch actually. Its really comfortable to be honest with you all. All I know is that someone should suggest something soon or else I'm going to crash right here."

Rals placed his hands behind his head and crossed his legs as he recently did so that she could be comfortable. His eyes closed and hid beneath his hair as he leaned back. His ears shook a little. He was still alert. To anyone who didn't know better, he looked like he was sleeping.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 December 23rd 2009, 1:15 am

Akira grabbed the pillow from her bed and held it tight. She then hopped on the center of the bed. She was trying to make it clear that the bed she was on was her bed alone and no one else's. "This is my bed. I already called it. If we don't have the space though, I'd be willing to share my bed with someone." Akira looked at Sara. "You can sleep in my bed if you want to big boobies. I don't mind. I think there's enough space for you, me, and those." Akira was trying to hold in a laugh as she said this to Sara. She couldn't help herself.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko December 23rd 2009, 3:12 pm

Sara hung her head low. Somehow she knew that the nickname 'big boobies' would follow her around for a while. With her head hung down, she flattened out the large shirt a little to see exactly how big her breasts looked from her angle. She then looked at Akira's, only glancing up to not make it seem so obvious. Even more so than before, she now realized that her breasts were larger than the average girl her age. Luckily for Sara, she wasn't so self-conscious about her body. She simply accepted the way she was and took pride in it. Any other girl might get disappointed or upset but Sara was different for whatever reason. She walked over to a smaller chair that had its own pillow and snatched it. Since Akira had her pillow Sara needed one too. She sat on the bed and placed the pillow behind her for her head to rest on. She rested directly beside where Akira was. "Its not my fault that my breasts are bigger than some others. Its the way I was made. Don't blame me. Blame genetics." Sara yawned. She was suddenly getting tired and decided that she would need to get some clothes. She began to nod off a little. "Well since I'm here in this bed, Shang, you can sleep in that empty bed." She pointed to the bed next to her and Akira's. "Anyway, I'm going to sleep. I still need to get some more clothes before we go to the Suzaku place that the guy told us about." She yawned again. "Good night everybody." After those final words she quickly fell asleep. She had a peaceful face while she slept. She didn't have any cares. None whatsoever.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu December 24th 2009, 4:07 pm

Shang stood silent while his teammates joked and went to bed one by one. He was too busy contemplating about what would happen next. 'Being gone in so long has made me even more serious than I was before. I need to kick back and relax', he thought, letting out a sigh. He looked up as Sara told him that the empty bed was his. "Sure, thanks", he replied. He went into the bathroom to clean up before hitting the hay. He returned to the room and slipped into his bed without a sound, not wanting to wake up Sara. He laid there but stayed tense and alert. But after a while, he relaxed and went to sleep, Rals was still awake so there was no worries.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Finally...Hotel Enro (con'd from Twas a Time to Eat) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2