Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Finally! Arrival! I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Finally! Arrival!

Go down

Finally! Arrival! Empty Finally! Arrival!

Post by Guest April 5th 2008, 8:13 pm

Xander stumbled through the forest, teetering on his feet. This was one of the tests. He had to walk the way here, making his way on his onw. He had been given enough food and water for roughly a week. It had taken him two to get here. As an angellic he had a very durable body, very resistant to dehydration and hunger, but after going a week, he was as weak as a newborn. He now was being driven on by pure will, barely standing as he stumbled through the trees. (If I go on.....much longer....I'm gonna.....I'm gonna....) As he passed a clearing surrounded by the same bloodstained trees that went on for what seemed an eternity, he looked up, his mouth curling into a smile. Before him rose the school, Sentou Gakuin. He fell to his knees. "I....I made it!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Finally! Arrival! Empty Re: Finally! Arrival!

Post by Guest April 5th 2008, 8:33 pm

Militis walked up to the person, he had just seen collapse. He used his Healing Touch technique to heal the boy, and then grabbed some leaves and berries quickly forming a potion in a cup he had taken from his pocket. He sat the potion nets to the boy, and sat with his back to a nearby tree waiting for the boy to come to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2008, 8:43 pm

Xander's eyes slowly flickered open. He looked up at the sky, surprised to find that it was nearly dark. For a moment he pondered over where he was. In his panic his wing erupted from his right shoulder and he felt his power build, but he fought it back, slowly rising to his feet. He went to rub a spot on the back of his neck that had been paining him for days. The pain was gone.....just gone. He looked around, finding a potion lying on the ground. He bent to pick it up, when he made out a shape, laying back against a tree. His wind emerged, a cyclone of wind growing around his hand. "Who's there?" he asked in a cautious voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2008, 8:55 pm

"I'm right over here." Militis turned to look at the person, he had just heard while he was looking at the star constellations. His eyes wandered over to the boy as he said this, and stayed there when he noticed his attack. Militis did nothing because he didn't want to lose the edge that he was younger than the boy if a fight broke out. With that and his existing power, there was no chance of losing if the boy attacked.

Last edited by Militis on April 6th 2008, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2008, 9:03 pm

The boy quickly released his attack, the wing disappearing from his shoulder as he realized that the man meant him no harm. He bent in a bow, his voice becoming quieter and much more courtious sounding. After standing, he spoke. "My most humble apologies. I'm just a bit on edge. My name is Xander. Xander Serrim. If I might ask, who are you, and what is this potion that you've placed beside me?" he asked in a puzzled voice. "Also, do you belong to the school just over there? I've been searching for weeks for it." He sat down, looking at the man in the shadows. His eyes flashed blue for a moment, the man's appearance becoming clear. He was surprised, the man was quite a bit younger than he. Quite a bit of power coming from him as well....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2008, 9:11 pm

OOC: Militis is truly not a man (except by the Roman defintion).

IC: "The potion is a simple healing potion to help your body totally recover. Yes, I belong to the school, and my name is not of importance at this point. Also, it is nice to meet Xander." Militis looked at the person and began to monitor his movements to try and notice any pain. There seemed to be little if none, but he couldn't truly be sure with just his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 8th 2008, 8:17 am

ooc: my humblest apologies for taking so long to post ^^

Xander lowered himself to the ground to sit next to the potion. His entire body was on fire with pain. His chest was burning, his forehead pounded, his arms and legs felt numb and stinging, yet despite all this, Xander was determined not to show his pain to this stranger, who he was not yet sure did not mean him any harm. Slowly he reached for the potion and drank it in one quick gulp, cringing a bit from the taste. "T-thank you." he said in a tired voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 8th 2008, 12:25 pm

"No problem." He noticed the boy as he drank the potion, the potion should have helped the boy to further the healing process. But, as everyone was different he wasn't totally sure. Even though he was young, he recognized that the boy did not totally trust him, "You know if I wished to harm you the potion would have been a poison and you body would feel as if it were on fire, and that pain alone would leave you so crippled that you wouldn't be able to move." Militis had worded the phrase as to breed the boy's hatred as an experiment. Militis wanted to see if the boy would attack to try and get the non-existent and unneeded antidote, his reaction would leave Militis with more of an understanding of the person, and his skills. But Militis let nothing through to boy knowing that this would construe the results.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2008, 9:25 pm

OOC: Due to lack of posting and a period of no posting, I am declaring this topic dead. Anyone wishing to have this topic reopened may pm myself in a request for the reopening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down