Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members)

5 posters

Go down

Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members)

Post by Kisuke November 15th 2009, 11:22 pm

A room was dark and silent. A light from the outside shone into the room as Kisuke opened the single door in the room and sat down at the round table with 7 chairs total. Information needed to be given regarding the Eterna Beasts and their whereabouts. More information, however, needed to be given regarding what to do with Sentou Gakuin while everything was going on. Three capsules were sitting on the table. Inside these capsules were three of the 7 Eterna Beasts. Roars and shaking sounds could be heard from inside the capsules. It was indeed the time for the Eterna Beasts to roam once again.

The Eterna Beast are 7 mighty creatures on the planet, known to be the most powerful creatures ever, that have the power to instantly destroy towns and cities with a mere summoning of their power. At one point every 50 years, the Eterna Beasts' powers begin to stir up and the Eterna Beasts, which are usually in a long slumber, rise again and roam the planet. The Eterna Beasts, contrary to what many believe, do not cause havoc and destruction on their own. Like any creature however, Kisuke has determined that they can be captured and summoned by others to do the person's bidding. With his dark magic, cloaks, masks, chains, and capsules have been created to harness the immense power of the Eterna Beasts. Of course, even with all this, the Eterna Beasts can sometimes still be hard to control. That wasn't the point at the moment though. What was important was the timing. Kisuke had a plan to wipe out Sentou Gakuin and capture all 7 Eterna Beasts. Doing so would guarantee that Sentou Gakuin be destroyed, thus giving Suzaku command over what is known as the highest and most powerful military power. Kisuke told though. He told the head warrior himself, face to face, that the Eterna Beast would be active. He knew that at this point, Sentou Gakuin would be planning ways to capture the Eterna Beasts, or at least keep the remaining ones away from Suzaku. One thing, not Sentou Gakuin, stood in Suzaku's way more. The Eterna Beasts themselves were Faina of extremely high intelligence. Even if Suzaku were to beat Sentou Gakuin to every Eterna Beast, they would still need to defeat the Eterna Beasts and capture them. Unknown to most, Kisuke had direct contact with an Eterna Beast. More specifically, he made contact with the strongest one, Zero, who never needed sleep. The most powerful, largest, and deceptive of the other Beasts, Zero was all too powerful. He power was permanently engraved on Kisuke from a battle that Kisuke had against him when Suzaku was young. Kisuke didn't stand a hell of a chance. The other challenge was to find the Eterna Beast. Though they were the largest discovered creatures, they were the hardest to find. Each one was tricky and strategic and they each knew very well how to hide. They have, afterall, been doing so successfully for hundreds of years without much trouble. The time has come.

Kisuke waited for the others to arive. Though the numbers of Suzaku were low, he had help. He had enlisted the aid of others, ordinary wanderers with great power, one of which was personally working with Kisuke. This allowed Suzaku to be more powerful. Power was what would be needed if Suzaku hoped to take on the Eterna Beasts, Sentou Gakuin, and any others that might be involved.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue100/100Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty Re: Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members)

Post by Sara November 16th 2009, 1:41 pm

Sara Teleported back from the edge of the Crystal forest and started moving as soon as she landed. She'd lost track of time and was sure she was going to be very late, this in itself made her feel sick to her stomach... she was never late, well she never used to be, and now her pristine attendance record in all matters of her life was going to be ruined because of one little errand. She was more disgusted with herself than angry, and moved as fast as she could towards where she believed the meeting place to be without making it explicit that she was late or going anywhere in particular. She kept to the shadows and moved like lightening around the place, making disgaro mew in annoyance at being disturbed from his never ending persuit of sleep.

When she got near the location she slowed down and moved her hair under the hood so that it was perfectly back in place. Mild vanity being a problem for her, she rearranged her clothing and upon deciding that this was the best she could do, moved towards the door that, at this meeting, stood ajar. Seeing as how she had dawdled outside the door for a while at the last one, she was glad that she knew to just go straight in this time.

Upon entering she saw the leader and bowed lowly towards him, looking round as she did, seeing that they were alone and that her worry was unfounded, this irritated her, but her annoyance was far outweighed by her relief. "Zero." She said repectfully, inclining her head at him once more as she straighened again.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue100/100Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty Re: Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members)

Post by Dagomis November 16th 2009, 7:57 pm

Grim opened the door, noticing that there were others in the meeting room already. He had been reading a fairly entertaining book, which kept him from being on time obviously, but he was now here and the meeting hadn't seemed to have started yet. He remained quiet as he walked to his seat, book in hand. He noticed one female there, not seated but still chose to say nothing. She was being very respectful, bowing down to the person at the head of the table, but he felt no need yet. When he finally took his seat, he spoke. "Are we all here or can I begin to read my book?" There was no tone in his book, he felt nothing as he spoke the words, Sonnet wouldn't let him feel anything as he spoke the sentence. She refused to let his already rude words be backed by a some feeling that could send them over the edge. He was hopeless to resist, and continued to go on with whatever she was 'suggesting'. She, then, 'suggested' that he be more cordial. "...Hello there, Leader, ..." He didn't know the female's name at this point, so he just nodded during the break in his speech where he would have placed her name. It wasn't all that important at the moment, so he decided that it would be best to not extend the time of the meeting's late start and, possibly, ask later.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue0/100Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke November 16th 2009, 10:43 pm

Next was Havoc's turn to arrive. He did so, moments after Grim. He wasn't wearing his cloak or anything else that was associated with Suzaku. He didn't feel the need to. This was a safe environment, here in the Darklands, and he realized that he had nothing to worry about. To an extent though, he never really had much to worry about; he never had much to care about but his next meal. He took his seat. A large grin followed by a slight amount of drool began to fall from his mouth onto the round table at which he sat. Things, overall were different for Suzaku this time around. There was another that should be arriving soon, but he and Havoc already knew long ago about what to do.

"I welcome you all to the meeting. There was one more that should have been here by now, but we don't need to wait for him. As you can see, there are merely 4 Suzaku Elites here including myself. As you may have noticed, there are 3 capsules sitting there on the table. As you should know, there is room for only 7 Suzaku Elites." Kisuke took his seat. After staring at the capsules, hearing their roars and growls, he slid the three down the round table to the seats that the other Suzaku members sat at. For Grim, the capsule with the Kanji for moon on it. For Sara, the capsule with the Kanji for Beauty on it. And for Havoc, the capsule with the Kanji for Dream. He looked at each individual sitting with them. "I think its time for Suzaku to show their faces. The remaining 4 Eterna Beasts have been awakened and now roam the lands once again. While we can, we must capture all of them. With them, we can defeat Sentou Gakuin and crush it for good. As a side bonus, we might even be able to eliminate some of their forces. You see, I've made direct contact with the Head Warrior himself and he now knows about the Eterna Beast. Naturally, Sentou Gakuin will make the attempt to beat us to the beasts. This is where Suzaku must take the initiative and organize a preemptive strike. We have only a few days before the Eterna Beasts reach full power and begin to become mobile again. You each have your cloaks, masks, and chains, and I hope you know your chants. Now, you also have your capsules to use in battle. Each capsule has an Eterna Beast within them. I urge you to use them wisely as one would come to expect." Kisuke stopped for a moment to think. "So. Does anyone have any ideas concerning the groupings when we go to search for the Eterna Beasts?"
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara November 17th 2009, 5:04 am

OOC: I'll assume the old meeting is now void then. Lol

IC: Sara sat down after the new arrival did and crossed one leg over the other, seemingly relaxed, but rather apprehensive. Disgaro had woken up and was making a very soft hissing noises from inside her pocket, where he seemed to be cowering in the corner. She put her hand in her pocket to calm him down but he bit her finger and blew cold ice on her hand. This was incredibly strange behavoir.

She listened intently, now perturbed and annoyed that Disgaro had bitten her, and took in what the Zero was saying. She had known Suzaku had small numbers, but only four elites, three of them being here was very low indeed. She wondered how they could possibly win when the school had so many more members. Even if they were not all skilled and experienced warriors, they had sheer mass of numbers. They'd have to be smart and pick their battles.

Zero rolled a cannister of some sort towards her, where it stopped directly infront, not making as much noise as the others, it was disconcerting to have around and she felt uneasy now it was before her. Disgaro blew icey wind at her again, freezing her cloak to the side of her body, she moved to his the pocket he was in and he hissed at her again. She tried to talk to him, but he'd closed of his mind to her.

The capsule before her had the eterna beast beauty in it, and she nodded appreciatively, knowing now what Disgaro was so annoyed about, he thought she was going to replace him with whatever this eterna beast turned out to be, a more powerful creature was certain to be in there. She rolled her eyes and concentrated on the Zero again, trying to ignore the suspicious noises coming from the capsule.

"If there are only four of us, perhaps pairs would be best, all four cannot go at once and if these beasts are so strong, then one of us is very likely to not be enough. If we have to fight the school before apprehending them, even more so. A three would also work, so then only one of us need stay, it would also provide some sort of back up in case anything were to go wrong." She said all of this very quietly, uncomfortable at talking so openly with these people. She was beginning to question wheter Suzaku was not the sort of organisation she really wanted to be in, being more gentile most of the time. But she had joined it, and here she would stay until this was over with, and one side won. She never went back on her word.

Last edited by Sara on November 18th 2009, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis November 17th 2009, 9:05 pm

Grim's hand reached toward the capsule that had been passed his way from the Leader. When it was in his hands, he began to play with it in his hands. He twisted through his fingers, making it do full rotations as it went along each finger. He focused on the capsule in his hands, while the leader spoke about the presence of the Eterna Beasts in their awakened state once again. He knew not the power of an Eterna Beats, but from the speech of the Leader it seemed as if he would soon have the opportunity. It could prove to be on of the very best thing he had ever done in his life, even greater then the massacre of his 'home'. He could do nothing to hide the enjoyment that came from the thought, shown through a small smile holding a hint of lunacy like every time he was beginning to enjoy something. But, it didn't matter to him, the only thing that mattered was that he had made the right decision in going what was described as the wrong team, at times. They would bring him much more enjoyment than if he was in the school learning or something of the like.

The smirk did not fade as the unnamed female member began to speak. Her words were almost just like the Leader's. Those her's were a solution rather than a question. The thoughts were interesting and the words, meaning nothing to him, were disregarded. But, he could feel the spirit behind them as pleasant enough for him to agree with. When she was finished speaking, he did not feel as if it would be best to not speak. His words spoke to his enjoyment, though he never truly said much. "I agree with whatever brings me the most enjoyment, whether that be one against the whole of Sentou Gakuin or three against three. But, my fellow elite seems to have a good idea." Once the sentence was complete, he turned back to the capsule and continued to spin it. It gave him the most enjoyment with the passing of the original thoughts of carnage.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue0/100Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke November 18th 2009, 7:45 pm

Havoc smiled. The red dye of blood on his teeth were shown as his wings flapped quickly and created a sound similar to that of paper ripping. His clawed fingers scraped the table a little. The eager mind of Havoc was only eager for the taste of possible blood and flesh. Anyone who knew him, even if only a little, would know that he only craved the taste of human flesh and blood. He just wanted a grand feast and the battlefield over the Eterna Beasts would be his plate. "One against one hundred, two against two hundred, three, or even four against the entire school. I don't care at all! As long as I can eat I'm satisfied!!" Havoc began to cackle afterwards, enjoying the thought that for now only existed in his mind.

Kisuke glared at him, staring him straight in the eyes. "Havoc. Settle down. I think that Beauty's idea works fine. So we'll attack in groups of two if we can find the help, perhaps we can enlist the aid of others to join." The light from the outside shone a little brighter. Rays from the outside appearing as spotlights beamed on each individual present in the room. This wasn't something that Kisuke was doing. This time the light scared away the shadows, for once. "Since we agree that we should attack in decent sized groups, I suggest that during this waiting period we organize our numbers and try to gather the wanderers of the world that may be easily persuaded into joining our group. Do you all agree?" Kisuke's eyes veered to the side a little to look outside. He was slightly concerned. For the first time in years, Kisuke would eventually have to face Eterna Beast Zero again. He hoped that the coming encounter wouldn't end like the previous one.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 19th 2009, 3:28 pm

Light footsteps tapped the floor. A figure wearing mostly black with slightly red hair walked into the room. He said nothing. No apology. No remorse. Nothing of the sort. Whether or not everyone was looking at him, he took a seat in an available chair. As usual, his face appeared to be angry but there wasn't anything actually wrong with him. At least, he wasn't angry. At least, not about anything recent. To some extent, Kagemaru was simply mad because of the world. Hatred. Regret. Fear. Pain...Memories. These were the ingredients of Kagemaru's anger, fear, and the result of his existence. Although he didn't realize it, the things that he loathed the most caused him to exist. That is who Kagemaru was.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue63/100Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu November 19th 2009, 4:05 pm

Madarame walked into the room and looked about his new surroundings. He observed the other Suzaku members and Kisuke. He leaned against the wall with a passive expression on his face. He hadn't been around for a while and he decided to just observe silently and get up to speed.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 21st 2009, 7:43 pm

Kagemaru turned as a person walked in after him. An unfamiliar face. Unlike the others, he didn't bother to sit down and see what's going on. Not much at all happened with this person. Kagemaru believed from this first impression, the most lasting impression of all, that this person didn't say to much. He wondered how he was when it came to fighting in battle. He had hoped that he could carry his strength well enough. Somehow, this new person seemed more like a doll or puppet than the puppetmaster. Kagemaru's curiosity would cause him to further examine this person.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue63/100Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke November 22nd 2009, 7:25 pm

OOC: Artemishiu, post at least 3 full lines of text per post. Also, your character's codename will be Power.

IC: Kisuke didn't bother to look at the two that had walked in. It was another Suzaku member, Power nonetheless, and an ally of Suzaku. Kisuke waited a few seconds and glared over towards Kagemaru and then to Power, who was now the only person in the room that didn't know what was going on. Kisuke didn't like to repeat himself. "Power, due to your late arrival, you'll need to be updated by one of your fellow Suzaku members considering that they are willing to talk about the situation. Back to the conversation though, seeing as how we have our plan all figured out, I suggest you all rest up. In the approaching hours, we may find ourselves constantly fighting for control over the Suzaku numbers. We will be fighting for one of the more powerful Eterna Beast. Our first target will be Eterna Beast-Power. Dismissed." With that, Kisuke turned and began to depart the room. Havoc got up next, using his wings to float himself out of the door and into the darklands. Both seemed to disappear into the few shadows, although only Kisuke vanished so suddenly without a trace. It was now time to build up the forces of Suzaku. The time had finally come.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu November 22nd 2009, 9:10 pm

Madarame nodded in reply to Kisuke's orders. He stood there and waited to see whether one of his fellow Suzaku members would give him a quick briefing. He felt his blood boil at the thought of capturing the beast that was assigned to him. Just the thought of attaining that massive amount of power sent chills down his spine. He grinned to himself at the thought of controlling a eterna beast that he himself was specifically attuned to. He snapped out of his fantasies to go back to watching his team mates. He hoped that he would at least get a summary of what happened since he was gone. Suzaku members weren't really known to be very helping to each other.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Preparations for the Eterna Beasts (Suzaku Members) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 23rd 2009, 9:57 am

Kagemaru stood up. He had only been there for a few minutes but he knew what the meeting was about. Kisuke had already contacted him prior to this meeting to talk about the Eterna Beasts and get his aid. Why not? Kagemaru wanted to learn more about himself and about his destiny. He believed that Kisuke, along with the help of Suzaku, could help him realize his destiny. Not saying much to the others, something that was common when it came to Kagemaru, he left the room and departed into the Suzaku Darklands. Where to go now? Kagemaru decided that it was time to find the team that helped before in the mission against Sentou Gakuin at Akamori. Why not? They helped so well before, it wouldn't hurt to ask them again. Kagemaru looked around to find some place that he could get to in order to escape. Like a flash of lightning, he vanished leaving a smoke trail behind him. This wasn't a trick of any kind. No teleportation, no secret technique. Kagemaru was just really fast. He was off to find the wanderers from before.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara November 24th 2009, 6:35 pm

Sara looked to the leader as he dissappeared and inclined her head. There really was nothing left to talk about. She was still reeling from her string of more than a few words and wanted to go and reflect on them, they'd seemed out of place and she hated speaking as much as she did. But she also disliked wasting time, and so was glad that both the meeting and the apparant discussion was now over.

She looked towards the cannister on the table in front of her again and moved to take it. Her fingers tingled as she picked it up, the silence of it not disconcerting her more than the noise ever had. Disgaro growled as she grasped it and slumped down into her pocket dejectedly, still refusing to aknowledge her, and pretended to sleep.

Kisuke had asked someone to fill in the newcomer on events, but she'd been put off by the ammount she'd said earlier and merely sighed and left to try and prepare herself, and try to patch things up with Disgaro, her stuborn dragon. Without so much as looking at anyone left in the room, she left the door and disappeared into the darkness.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis November 25th 2009, 5:06 pm

When Grim was the only remaining member that had been present for the entire meeting, he looked toward the door. He didn't feel like explaining the situation to Power and having been given the choice, he chose to not say anything. He stood up and walked out of the door. The shadows engulfed him, as they had the others. This was somewhat wierd, every member that had walked out of the room had been covered by the shadows as they did so. Maybe the Suzaku members needed to figure some way to get better lighting for the castle. But than again it was rather sinister that upon exit they be covered in shadow. So it could be alright, but this didn't stay on Grim's mind for long. It quickly disappeared and he continued out of the doorway, back to his room. There was nothing that he needed to do for the day, so he could use the time to get some work done.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down