Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture

3 posters

Go down

Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture

Post by Kisuke December 3rd 2009, 12:00 am

For each of the remaining 4 Eterna Beasts, we'll need teams of 3 people to fight against any other groups that may be there for the Eterna Beasts. Below are some suggested teams but I don't mind comments. If there are no comments then this is the teams that will be used for this mission. This does count as a mission for Suzaku. Make sure that your character has all of the necessary things equipped in the Profile Page if he wishes to use an Eterna Beast. Things include the Mask, Cloak, Chain, the capsule containing the creature itself if you already have one, and of course the techniques required to summon the creature. You don't need to have each of the techniques since some are just for RP but any techniques you do add need to be re-approved in the Profile Section of the Customization area. Keep in mind that with limited Suzaku numbers, the list will most likely include multiple repeats {6 team members/ 4 Battles/ 3 characters to a battle}. The list is subject to change at any time so that is also something that should be remembered and if there are any problems you may PM me or reply here.

Eterna Beast Power
-Madarame Ryoma
-Kagemaru
-Grim

Eterna Beast Longevity
-Zetsubou Zetsumei
-Sara Lacore
-Madarame Ryoma

Eterna Beast Eternity
-Grim
-Sara Lacore
-Zetsubou Zetsumei

Eterna Beast Zero
-Kisuke Sunosuke
-Sara Lacore
-Grim

*||Replacements||*
-Rals Vanguard
-Akira Zenzen
-Sara Raidoh
-Shang Lin

*The warriors listed in the replacement section are warriors that may be swapped with the above warriors if any of the above warriors' HP drops to a low level in a battle. If there is an instance where a new battle starts and they still have low HP, a replacement will act as a substitute for that warrior or those warriors. Also, a Suzaku Warrior listed above may request to be switched if they feel they are in too many battles.

[As a side note, don't be worried about the battles. I didn't place people in certain battles for no reasons. The battles above have the following characters participating because I think the Eterna Beast that is in their possession would benefit the entire team as a whole. For this reason, the final battle is a combination of who I think would have the best suited Eterna Beasts along with my character Kisuke. Battles usually also contain the character who is attempting to get the creature. To simplify, notice how Madarame Ryoma (the holder of the Power chain) is the one on the team to get the Power Eterna Beast and how Kisuke Sunosuke (the holder of the Zero Chain) is the one on the team to get the Zero Eterna Beast.]
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Left_bar_bleue100/100Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty Re: Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture

Post by Kisuke December 26th 2009, 2:39 am

This list has been slightly updated
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Left_bar_bleue100/100Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty Re: Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 21st 2010, 8:51 pm

Kisuke, I was just asking may I, be the one, who capture the Eterna Beast, Eternity?
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male
Number of posts : 114
Interests : Not Interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Left_bar_bleue4092/4500Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Left_bar_bleue3205/3900Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 21st 2010, 10:54 pm

Okay, forgive my ignorance, but I need some clarity. After the battle is fought, does the Eterna Beast come into the possession of the corresponding Suzaku member? And then subsequent battles involving the particular member will require him getting his Suzaku equipment and techniques approved before he can use the Eterna Beast? Or does the member need all of the equipments/techniques just to obtain possession of the Eterna Beast?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Left_bar_bleue0/100Teams for Suzaku Eterna Beast Capture Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 25th 2010, 12:57 am

These battles are merely for the creatures. A while ago when the Arc was just beginning and the creatures were being made, a sent several PMs to the Suzaku members reminding them to update their Profile Page so that they have chains, masks, robes, and any other necessary equipment for the summon of the creatures if they choose to use them.

Basically, when the battle is won, the member will have the beast. They may choose to equip him and have his Profile Page approved or not. That all depends on the character and whether they wish to use the creature or not. Due to slot space, this may or may not be an issue for your character. You need the chain, mask, etc equipped before using the creature. They have already been approved as legitimate equipment.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum