Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Watching the Festivities [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Watching the Festivities [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty Watching the Festivities [Open]

Post by Dagomis October 28th 2009, 7:15 pm

Grim sat on a rock, on a hill facing the execution grounds for the Dytrol Prison Slaughterhouse. There was an execution going on at the moment, though rather than a execution which was usually uniformed: allowing for the accused to say a prayer, or atone for their sins, or possibly speak for their last words to make the finale grand, but her they did nothing of the sort. The accused were strutted up to platform and simply slaughtered mercilessly. The guards cared nothing for them, simply stabbing or slicing them through and checking to see the precision of the cut or the size of the hole. They seemed to take enjoyment in the pain of the prisoners. With each person left dying of blood loss after a cut they rejoiced and discussed what could only be thought of as the points that were be awarded for it. With each strike that came closer to the heart, there was more and more applause by the guards that weren't yet at their turn in the order. But, they simply rejoiced that there was almost an endless line before them. The bodies dropped from the platform into some pit, which had been filled to the brim with deadly creatures that could rival the Eterna Beats in their presence, though maybe not in power. The ripping of the bodies, limb from limb, was an interesting sight to Grim. The scream of those who had been mistaken as dead and kicked in were excruciating to the ears of all in the vicinity of them, with the exception of the guards who began to bob their heads and tap their feet as if it were the sweetest melody on Earth. They even seemed almost disappointed after they stopped, but any sadness instantly disappeared when the next prisoner was brought before them. They were like the demons of the eighth circle, though they themselves deserved the fifth. Grim was speechless as he watched, ingraining the image into his mind to prepare himself for such a thing, or maybe just for the pleasure of it. It could not be told as his face showed nothing. He looked at peace, but his eyes showed a battle on the inside. A battle of sanity vs. insanity, one which his sanity could never seem to win all on its own. But, this never plagued the outside until the battle began, he just sat there silent watching and taking things in. The executions were nothing more than a spectacle and a way to try and numb himself to murder and death, but in a way he was much like the guards. The insanity of his mind was becoming more powerful on the inside, farther dwarfing the sane side that had before struggled to stay alive. But, still, he showed no introduction into the battle for those of the outside world, just staying silent.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Watching the Festivities [Open] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Watching the Festivities [Open] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Watching the Festivities [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/100Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty Re: Watching the Festivities [Open]

Post by Hitomi October 28th 2009, 11:58 pm

Ayane had just left the boat that traveled across the dangerous seas to reach the Dytrol Prison, otherwise known as the Devil's Island. Finding people that needed to be saved was actually failry difficult. You couldn't simply pick and choose like one would think. Instead, you would have find someone that was worthy of being saved. Ayane had hoped, perhaps, that she could find someone on the island that might have been falsely brought there. Maybe, just maybe, she could save the life of that person. The process, however, of accusing people and sending them to the island was very good and the chances of her finding a person that didn't deserve to die was low. Ayane was well hidden, being very much like a ninja. The reason for this was because she didn't wish to die on Devil's Island. The island was not a place to simply be at for no good reason. The world's worst and most dangerous criminals were located here, fighting just to see another day and possibly escape from the Island. Ayane moved away from the fights, not really caring about the prisoners anymore. She decided that she would leave the island. Maybe there was someone out there that wished to be saved.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Watching the Festivities [Open] Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Watching the Festivities [Open] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Watching the Festivities [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/100Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis October 29th 2009, 9:19 pm

As the line moved, as it had been doing for hours, a female was moving toward the entrance of the prison. She didn't look like she truly deserved to be introduced to the environment of the prison and there were no guards watching after her. He couldn't see her face, and therefore her expression, so he was unable to read what her intentions were. He had never mastered the art of reading thoughts through the eyes, which hindered him being as the only thing shown by the female were her eyes. But, he felt that he should at least warn her before she entered. He gently picked up a leaf from off the ground, one which looked as if it was about to be completely destroyed by the nature it was so accustomed to. His energy began to pour into it, pushing its way out without harming the leaf and forming a circle around it. The circle was quickly crowned with three points atop its head, the longest being in the center and the two evenly long spike to its left and right. It had no legs or arms nor any wings, though it did bear the kanji for 'Moon' on its face, but it was still a functional shikigami through which Grim could project him voice. When he finally let the leaf go the shikigami disappeared, where it would reappear before the girl headed toward the prison. Once there it would begin to warn the warning, as conveyed from Grim: "I must warn you that the place to which you are headed if full of those who wish to kill, and feel no remorse no matter the victim or the savagery."
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Watching the Festivities [Open] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Watching the Festivities [Open] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi November 1st 2009, 1:22 am

Ayane continued away, leaving the Dytrol Prison. With each step she took she could hear the sounds of the loud prisoners slowly quiet. A leaf fell before her. Crunch. It made a crunching sound as it hit the ground and a voice was made by it. It warned her. It warned her about the people in the prison and how they would likely kill her if she were to approach anymore. Slightly surprised at the leaf with a voice, she realized that the leaf most likely came from somebody that was nearby. In her mind, she believed that it must be a somebody that she could consider an ally or to some extent, a guardian due to the message of caution. She turned, looking around to see where it came from. In the distance, she could see a figure. She couldn't really see what it looked like or if it was even human, but she assumed that the figure delivered the message by the leaf, and if so, that figure was the person that was helping her. Unfortunately, she had already planned to leave the Island completely and wouldn't require any warning. Still looking at the figure, she nodded, showing her understanding of his or her message. She then turned away, heading for the boat that she hoped would still be there waiting.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Watching the Festivities [Open] Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Watching the Festivities [Open] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Watching the Festivities [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis November 3rd 2009, 9:59 pm

As the female nodded, Grim realized that he had misread the intentions of the female. She had not been headed toward the prison but rather away from it. He felt somewhat embarrassed, but also happy that he and possibly Sonnet were the only ones that could know that he was blushing, giving his tanned complexion a somewhat redder color around the cheeks. He truly had nothing to say, but brought some words out anyway. The words held an apologetic tone, which was conveyed through the shikigami. The kanji on its face turned blue, to further add to the sadness, while it bowed apologetically and spoke the words. "I apologize, miss, I seem to have assumed and done so wrongly. So I truly apologize for taking this time from you." The shikigami bowed once more before flying back to Grim, stopping finally in his hand to also watch from a safe distance the action that happened in the prison by the cruel hands of the guards. Only to have to move again fairly quickly with the fact that its summoner was also moving away from the scene.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down