Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro

2 posters

Go down

Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro

Post by Sara October 26th 2009, 5:10 am

Name: Disgaro

Appearance: Disgaro is a Ice Dragon from the mountains by where Sara lives. He has dark blue scales that are licked with white on the tips to help with camoflage in the snowy mountains and a lighter blue underbelluy that isn't scaly, but very smooth and very warm. His wingspan is vey vaste in comparison to his height and it is always about 1.5 times longer than his body. The underside of his wings look like they are made from blue jewels and for this reason Human have tried to hunt ice dragons in the area around Sara's villiage for many centuries. He has small horns on only one side of his head that are black and are very sharp, they are small in comparison to the rest of his body. He has black claws that curl round like longated cats claws and are black in colour. The underside of his feet are pure white. His eyes are a variety of colours. Blue when he is peaceful, red when he is angry, brown when he is happy and black when he is sad. he has sharp white teeth and three layers of them (kinda like a shark).

Type of Creature: Dragon

Creature Class: 4

Health Points/Turn Bar: 2500

Summoning: Always present, he chooses to stay around all the time, he could go if he wanted to.

Creature Abilities&Techniques:
Enlaregment: Disgaro can change his size to almost any size within reason, it can be small enough to fit into Sara's pocket and can turn into a creature as large as a small house. The weaker it is, the smaller it is able to grow. When Disgaro isn't sleeping in Sara's pocket he is either the same size and flying arround or large enough to fly with Sara on his back. He traditionally doesn't
get any larger than this unless he has to. His change in size is just a natural ability and so doesn't require anything, but it is impinged upon if his health is low.

Ice blasts: Disgaro shoots tiny frozen water particles from his mouth. The temperature is about -20c in the area arround each ice particle. Each particle is like a tiny blade in itself. After the attack has been unleashed there is nothing Disgaro can do to deterr it, as the beam moves faster than he can. This means if his mind changed, or he misjudges it, nothing can be done about it. The size of Disgaro obviously means the size of the beam and the length it can go. Disgaro always battles at the same size, which is about 3x as wide as a middlesized man in height and 4x as wide.

Attack Power: 230
Dice Usage: Attack
Benefits: None
Slot Cost: 2
History: s Ice Demons had been in the area where Sara came from for millenia, long before humans came to the area. They had always gotten on with the demons, who protected them if they ever hibernated through lack of food and in return the dragons would help the Ice Demons out in circumstances beyond the Ice demons control. A rift was caused between them when Humans came to the area and demons traded with them. the Ice Dragons disliked the Humans because they tried to hunt the fledglings for their jewelled under-wings.

When Humans and Demons became untrustworthy of eachother in the area, a pact was made between the Demons and Ice dragons so that if humans ever rallied against them then they would both retalliate. It was here that Dragons and Demons became their closest, living in the same area and working together. Connections began to be made between each and Disgaro, Cousin of the Alpha male of the Ice Dragons attached itself to the daughter of the son of the clan chief, and protected her and bonding with her as she grew up. He is about 5000 years older than she is. Because of their long term bond, he is very protective and very attached to her and would rather be killed himself than allow her to die. Because his younger brother was hunted and killed by Humans, he hates all of of them, regardless of skill, age or demeanor. When Sara left the mountain, he followed her and takes her places she wants to go and defends her against enemies if she. Unlike her, he is not effected by temperature and can function equally well in hot temperatures. If Sara requests that he doesn't intefere in a fight, no matter what. He'd rather she be killed than compromise her pride by having his help when the odds are unfair. He does whatever she says unless it compromises her life unnecessarily.

Last edited by Sara on October 28th 2009, 8:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Left_bar_bleue100/100Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty Re: Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro

Post by Kisuke October 27th 2009, 8:25 pm

Looking good so far as I glance through it really quick. You should be fine once your history is done.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Left_bar_bleue100/100Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara October 27th 2009, 8:30 pm

I need to add to ice blast. I haven't done it now cause i am very annoyed. i got it all sorted, history and all and i accidently pressed backspace when it wasn't on the type and it went back and i lost all i did. It shouldn't take long, then all i really need to do is my profile and I'm good to go. XD After I do my new suzaku registration Razz
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara October 28th 2009, 8:29 am

Finished! Smile
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke November 2nd 2009, 8:32 pm

Sara wrote:Name: Disgaro

Appearance: Disgaro is a Ice Dragon from the mountains by where Sara lives. He has dark blue scales that are licked with white on the tips to help with camoflage in the snowy mountains and a lighter blue underbelluy that isn't scaly, but very smooth and very warm. His wingspan is vey vaste in comparison to his height and it is always about 1.5 times longer than his body. The underside of his wings look like they are made from blue jewels and for this reason Human have tried to hunt ice dragons in the area around Sara's villiage for many centuries. He has small horns on only one side of his head that are black and are very sharp, they are small in comparison to the rest of his body. He has black claws that curl round like longated cats claws and are black in colour. The underside of his feet are pure white. His eyes are a variety of colours. Blue when he is peaceful, red when he is angry, brown when he is happy and black when he is sad. he has sharp white teeth and three layers of them (kinda like a shark).

Type of Creature: Dragon

Creature Class: 4

Health Points/Turn Bar: 2500

Summoning: Always present, he chooses to stay around all the time, he could go if he wanted to.

Creature Abilities&Techniques:
Enlaregment: Disgaro can change his size to almost any size within reason, it can be small enough to fit into Sara's pocket and can turn into a creature as large as a small house. The weaker it is, the smaller it is able to grow. When Disgaro isn't sleeping in Sara's pocket he is either the same size and flying arround or large enough to fly with Sara on his back. He traditionally doesn't
get any larger than this unless he has to. His change in size is just a natural ability and so doesn't require anything, but it is impinged upon if his health is low.

Ice blasts: Disgaro shoots tiny frozen water particles from his mouth. The temperature is about -20c in the area arround each ice particle. Each particle is like a tiny blade in itself. After the attack has been unleashed there is nothing Disgaro can do to deterr it, as the beam moves faster than he can. This means if his mind changed, or he misjudges it, nothing can be done about it. The size of Disgaro obviously means the size of the beam and the length it can go. Disgaro always battles at the same size, which is about 3x as wide as a middlesized man in height and 4x as wide.

Attack Power: 230
Dice Usage: Attack
Benefits: None
Slot Cost: 2
History: s Ice Demons had been in the area where Sara came from for millenia, long before humans came to the area. They had always gotten on with the demons, who protected them if they ever hibernated through lack of food and in return the dragons would help the Ice Demons out in circumstances beyond the Ice demons control. A rift was caused between them when Humans came to the area and demons traded with them. the Ice Dragons disliked the Humans because they tried to hunt the fledglings for their jewelled under-wings.

When Humans and Demons became untrustworthy of eachother in the area, a pact was made between the Demons and Ice dragons so that if humans ever rallied against them then they would both retalliate. It was here that Dragons and Demons became their closest, living in the same area and working together. Connections began to be made between each and Disgaro, Cousin of the Alpha male of the Ice Dragons attached itself to the daughter of the son of the clan chief, and protected her and bonding with her as she grew up. He is about 5000 years older than she is. Because of their long term bond, he is very protective and very attached to her and would rather be killed himself than allow her to die. Because his younger brother was hunted and killed by Humans, he hates all of of them, regardless of skill, age or demeanor. When Sara left the mountain, he followed her and takes her places she wants to go and defends her against enemies if she. Unlike her, he is not effected by temperature and can function equally well in hot temperatures. If Sara requests that he doesn't intefere in a fight, no matter what. He'd rather she be killed than compromise her pride by having his help when the odds are unfair. He does whatever she says unless it compromises her life unnecessarily.

Approved
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Sara Lacore's Creature : Disgaro Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara November 4th 2009, 3:59 pm

Thanks a lot!
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down