Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A day at the park (Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

A day at the park (Riko)

2 posters

Go down

A day at the park (Riko) Empty A day at the park (Riko)

Post by artemishiu May 30th 2009, 1:41 pm

Sean walked into the park and sat down on one of the benches. While doing so, he looked about him. The park was well kept and it was full of lush green grass and healthy trees. There was a play area for the little children and an exercise area for those wanting to workout. There were benches along each path in the park. The one that he sat on was on of the first few in the main path. He reclined on the bench and sighed. It was such a boring day, school was almost out and exams were already finished. He reached into the pocket of his Seven Jeans and took out his ipod and the headphones. He put the headphones on and turned on his I-Pod. He was in the mood for something slightly old but still quite good so he decided to listen to the Red Hot Chili Pepper's Dani California. While listening to the song, he decided to make a playlist out of songs that he considered "classic". These songs were: Snow (Hey Oh); What I've Done; Sugar, We're Going Down; Wake Me Up When September Ends; Addicted; Welcome to My Life; and Dani California. After completing this task, he sighed again out of boredom and looked up at the clouds. He was wishing for some company that wasn't his usual pack of friends and girls who liked him. 'This is one of those days where one just doesn't feel content no matter what', he thought.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue0/100A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A day at the park (Riko) Empty Re: A day at the park (Riko)

Post by Riko June 1st 2009, 10:23 pm

Tiffany was wandering the park for something to do. She was completely bored. She had just begun her exams and was sulking the time that she had to remain in school after her exams were finished. She tried to study for them, but easily got bored and decided to go for a walk. The truth was, she wasn't very good at tests and she truly hated them more than anything. She slouched on the bench and gave a huge groan which showed and emphasized her disatisfaction.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue100/100A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu June 8th 2009, 9:05 pm

Sean looked up as he saw the girl who had plopped down next to him. The first thought that hit him was that this girl was kinda cute. He started wondering what to say but then he decided that the answer was actually quite obvious. He asked her, "What's wrong?" He wasn't all that concerned but she seemed to be an interesting diversion so he took out his headphones looking at her attentively, waiting for her answer.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue0/100A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko June 14th 2009, 1:05 am

Tiffany looked at the boy and sighed a bit. She then tried to make things appear as though nothing was wrong by smiling and making her recently gloomy appearance seem less gloomy. "Oh, hi there. Thanks for asking, but there's nothing wrong. Nothing at all." Tiffany was trying too hard to not seem obvious, but the truth was that she was an awful liar. She had a smile on her face, but the smile was obviously fake. She didn't realize this, but she figured that the boy who she was with would.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
A day at the park (Riko) Left_bar_bleue100/100A day at the park (Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu June 15th 2009, 9:38 am

Sean narrowed his eyes at the girl's obvious lie. Even her smile was unbelievably fake. 'Well, this girl is obviously not going to win any oscars for her performances', he thought. He chuckled quietly to himself at the joke. He wondered whether he should drop the subject. After all, it was quite obvious that she didn't really want to talk about it but at the same time, talking about it would most likely help, too. But then he decided, it really didn't matter because he probably wasn't going to see her ever again anyway so why suppress himself? He asked, "Are you sure? Cause no offense but you're not exactly very convincing right about now." He paused and then added, "I mean, I can help you if you want. I know that I'm technically a stranger but think of me as a good samaritan. I'm just trying to help. By the way, my name is Sean, Sean McIntosh. It's nice to meet you." He smiled and extended his hand to offer a handshake. That was a bit wordy for him but he decided that he didn't really care. After all, since when did talking become a crime?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down