Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sad Serio-chan
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete]

Go down

Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] Empty Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete]

Post by Jisenki May 23rd 2009, 10:10 pm

Name: Tora
    Appearance: Tora is a large white tiger that appears like any other tiger. When in battle, this tiger has a more ferocious air to it than any other average tiger however, and it uses its skills to fiercely devastate the opponent. Also, unlike most tigers, Tora is able to stand on two feet rising him to the height of 6 feet. He has crimson eyes that shine in the night and also become really thin when enraged. He also has silver claws that are capable of tearing through thick steel.
    Type of Creature: Cat
    Creature Class: 3
    Health Points/Turn Bar: 2000/2000
    Summoning: Capsule
    Creature Abilities&Techniques: (What abilities and techniques does your creature have? Limit of 5 and must be at least 3 lines)
    Attack Power: (How much attack power does your technique(s) have? List the attack power for each technique)
    Dice Usage: (What dice does each technique or ability use? List the Dice per technique)
    Benefits: (If your technique(s) used a Special Dice, state here whether the techniques are Supplementary, Offensive, or Defensive)
    Slot Cost: (How many slots does this creature cost? Stronger creatures must cost more slots)
    History: (How did your character and your creature meet one another? Must be at least 5 lines)
    Jisenki
    Jisenki
    Head Warrior
    Head Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 1722
    Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
    Experience Points :
    Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] Left_bar_bleue63/100Tora- The Sacred Tiger [Incomplete] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down