Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Healing and Rest I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Healing and Rest

3 posters

Go down

Healing and Rest Empty Healing and Rest

Post by Xexame March 19th 2009, 10:08 pm

Sora was able to use the remaining amount of his strength in order to carry Ran to the Saiki Hospital. He placed her on the bed and immediately afterward, he passed out. On the ground he remained still although he was just unconscious from his lack of Tsukara which would allow him to perform normally. Hopefully, a doctor or someone with healing powers would come along to help them recover.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue0/100Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Healing and Rest Empty Re: Healing and Rest

Post by Lockheart42 March 20th 2009, 12:40 am

Ran had also been inconscious. That battle left her exhausted to an unbelievable state. Never before had she been defeated in such a way. This was pure evidence of what she could learn from this school. She and Sora had now officially been rivals as well as friends. She woke up feeling dizzy, tired, and exhausted only to see Sora lying on the ground. Unfortunately, she couldn't move her arms or the rest of her body because of the fight. She felt extremely weak at this point and she could barely speak although she was never someone that was loud to begin with.

"Is...any...anyone there? We need some help!"
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 20th 2009, 11:46 pm

Maya came walking into the room from outside. She strolled in very casually as though there was no rush at all. She had heard the yell but she didn't think that it'd be so bad that she would need to hurry or hasten in any way. She stopped and looked at the two. She was in her older form for once, which wasn't all too common. Usually she'd be in her child form, although she had on the outfit that she would wear as a child which was now very small on her torso and very high on her legs. It looked like a shrunken outfit.

"Wow. You two don't look so good. I guess I'd better see what's wrong."

Maya touched the two for a minute. They each felt pretty warm and then she looked at their faces only to see wounds and bruises.

"Apparently you two were fighting each other huh? What was it? Some type of grudge match? Or perhaps training?"

She pulled out some bandages froma nearby drawer and placed a few on their faces in order to cover up any open wounds or bruises. She then picked up Sora and placed him in a bed next to Ran's and placed the sheets over him.

"Let me help you get your strengths up. You two seem really worn out, and this boy's still unconscious."

She placed her hands above Sora's chest and slowly released a bit of Tsukara out of her hands in order to recover the Tsukara of Sora and get the process started. She then moved over to Ran and did the same, placing her hands over her chest and allowing Tsukara to flow through it to get the healing process flowing.

"You two should be okay, but it will take a few days to get completely healed. You'll need to miss class for two days and stay here during that time. May I ask you something though? What exactly did you two do to get into this condition?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 23rd 2009, 9:19 pm

Sora continued to rest. He was out for the count completely and even his breathing seemed to have come to a slow decline. His face seemed fairly peaceful even though he was unconscious which could be a result of having been in a great fight. In any case, it would take a while for him to come to.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 30th 2009, 7:37 pm

OOC: Your turn Lockheart42
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 March 31st 2009, 9:53 pm

Ran smiled a little bit. It was a shy smile that was only there because she was still a bit nervous from this new person. She looked at her wounds and quickly remembered the fight that she and Sora had just had.

"Well..uh...me and Sora..this boy here..were having a sparring match. I guess we went a little overboard and this is what happened."

Ran leaned back a bit in the bed. She was still a little hurt from had happened during that spar and her wounds still hurt a bit. Her explanation, though very short, was the best she could give at this point.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Healing and Rest Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing and Rest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 1st 2009, 7:32 pm

Maya placed her hand to her chin to think about something as she looked at the scars of the students. Slightly, she assumed that the reason for the wounds were for something like this, but never really would have imagined that wounds of this magnitude came from fighting in a sparring match. "I wouldn't have imagined that you two were fighting each other in a spar. You two must be serious warrior then right? I can't say that being a serious warrior isn't completely good for you. I think that its healthy enough." Hitomi began to walk away. "Anyway, you two just rest here and you should be back to normal soon. I have some other business to take care of."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down