Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile)

2 posters

Go down

Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile)

Post by Vivian February 6th 2009, 11:16 pm

Character Name: Vivian Groundbreaker
Alliance: Suzaku
Ranking: Hunter
Warrior Class: Ninja/Spellcaster
-Sub-Class: Martial Artist/Sage
Elemental Affinity: Earth

Techniques: [Link]
True Form (Voluntary)
Earthmother's Embrace (Voluntary)
Earthmother's Reach
Earthmother's Rage
Amber Orbs
Mana Surge

Abilities: [Link]
Fox Eyes
Shapeshift
True Form (Involuntary)
Earthmother's Embrace (Involuntary)
Earthen Attunement
Glass Walk

Weapons: Terra Incognita [Link]

Equipment/Items: Coming Soon.

Creatures: Coming Soon.
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

Number of posts : 143

The BattleField
Health Points:
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Left_bar_bleue100/100Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty Re: Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile)

Post by Kisuke February 6th 2009, 11:30 pm

I think the maximum amount of Abilities you can have at the moment is 5.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Left_bar_bleue100/100Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke February 11th 2009, 6:00 pm

You have to decide which of the 5 abilities that you wish to keep until you get more slots.

Other than that, everything seems okay upon first look.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian February 11th 2009, 8:38 pm

Hmm.... About the slots actually, I have two of her racial abilities labels as both, the voluntary activation is counting as a technique, but the involuntary activation is counting as an ability. What should I do with those? Will they take up a full slot on each side or should what? 1/2 + 1/2 = 1 slot on each side so two slots total are still taken?
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

Number of posts : 143

The BattleField
Health Points:
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Vivian Groundbreaker (Profile) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke February 13th 2009, 9:56 pm

Unfortunately, your techniques are invalid. You used the template for abilities so unless you have a separate list, you don't have any techniques. Also, about 5 of those abilities are under par in terms of description requirements. As for the question of the amount of abilities, which probably doesn't mean as much anymore, you can have more than 5, but you need to make that final decision of which 5 you wish to use until you can use more. Each ability counts as 1 ability. No more, no less.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down