Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Kisuke's Weapons I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Kisuke's Weapons

3 posters

Go down

Kisuke's Weapons Empty Kisuke's Weapons

Post by Kisuke December 31st 2008, 12:04 am

Name: Kage Gai
Appearance:
Kisuke's Weapons Scythe2
A long black scythe measuring at approximately 6 feet belongs to Kisuke Sunosuke. The white, black, and red lightning-appearing patterns enhance the fearsome looks that this weapon gives off. The blade is about 3 feet long and the back resembles, slightly, a large G. The sharp edges and the spiked sides make the weapon a lethal one that can be used to pierce, stab, or slash at the target. The pole of the scythe has no grip or guards meaning that only an experienced scythe wielder could fight with this without the risk of cutting their own hands off. The pitch black color suits Kisuke perfectly as it is a representation of his dark attitude towards his opponents.

Effects:

Shadow Slash- Tapping into the secret powers of his scythe, Kisuke is enabled the ability to use his blade to physically "rip" holes into the world around him, altering the physical dimensions of the area. By doing so, he and anyone else that chooses to, can teleport to different locations by simply jumping into the portal and letting it take them to a different portal. Even with years of mastery over his scythe and its secrets, Kisuke's overall control and power over his scythe is limited and he is limited to creating only 3 portals total. With portals come a problem. The problem is that two portals mean that where he will appear from is releatively predictable and with three, it is completely randomized through each teleportation which could mean that he may appear in front of the opponent. With each portal, Kisuke or whoever chooses to activate its effects will gain an increase in their evade rolls. With one portal, the evade roll increases by 1. With 2, 2 and with 3, 4.

Portal Zapping- A technique used as a way to hinder the opponent's use of Kisuke's portals. When activated, all of Kisuke's currently open portals will be enhanced with a spell that causes the portals to instantly deduct half of the entering person's Health Points for each portal they enter. The effects are instant so the opponent can't use a dice to avoid these effects. They can simply choose to not use the portal at all and not gain its benefits. This hurts Kisuke's allies too because they will also be unable to use his portals once this effect is activated.

Reverse Death Grip- Another self-defensive move the scythe has that prevents it from being used by others. When or if Kisuke is disarmed, the opponent or ally will suffer 600 points of damage to their Health Points instantly if they equip it to themselves in battle through the use of some ability, effect, or technique. The same effects apply to creatures if they equip it too, and if the creature has a turn bar, their turns remaining are decreased by 2.

Barrier Shift Smashing- One of the most effective abilities that this weapon possesses. When activated and used, the weapon can literally smash a barrier that the opponent is using, deactivating it until the opponent reactivates it. There are certain conditions that must have occured before Kisuke is able to use this ability of the scythe. First of all, the barrier, or defensive technique, that Kisuke targets must have been in effect for at least 3 straight turns. If the same defensive technique has been used for at least 10 turns total, the opponent can no longer use that technique for the rest of the battle.

Attack Power:
-Portal Zapping: Half the portal user's HP
-Reverse Death Grip: 600

Dice Usage:
-Shadow Slash: Special (200 Tsukara)
-Portal Zapping: Special (450 Tsukara)
-Reverse Death Grip: Special (N/A)
-Barrier Shift Smashing: Special (300 Tsukara)

Benefits:
-Shadow Slash: Supplementary
-Portal Zapping: Supplementary
-Barrier Shift Smashing: Supplementary

Transformation(s): N/A

History:
A scythe that is apart of Kisuke himself and used as the secret of the Sunosuke Clan. The Scythe of a Sunosuke is a unique tool as each scythe's true power varies based on the true owner of it. For this reason, other people are unable to properly wield a Sunosuke's Scythe especially one that has found a true wielder. Each Scythe is made by means that are secret to some. It is unknown what the scythe of each Sunosuke clan members' is made up of. Some members may have a scythe made of wood, others of steel, some of stone, and others of something unworldly. The true history of the scythes themselves are unknown to the Sunosuke themselves. Basically, the highest members of the clan that once existed formed a theory that the scythes are the hidden part of a Sunosuke's soul and that the Scythe holds the untapped powers that the person cannot, by any natural means, tap into. This is the most information that anyone was able to come up with.

Name: Suigetsu

Appearance:
Suigetsu is both a staff for spellcasters as well as a sword for swordsman. The outer portion of it is a light red color that almost resembles wood although it is made of a thick and highly durable plastic. The very tip of the staff has a semi-large hole that actually holds the blade of the weapon within it. When transferring spellcaster energy into the weapon, the blade shoots out ready to be used. The bottom of the staff is straight which also makes it resemble a sword although it has no hand guard and has no grip on it. This weapon is great for long-distance and close combat.

Effects:

Absolute Hypnosis:

This technique is a secret special technique of the weapon which makes it a very cruel yet tactical weapon. Once this technique is activated, the person looking at the weapon is cast into a state of hypnosis and illusions and is forced to view what the holder of the weapon wishes the target to see. The user can control who he wants to see the illusions. This is so that allies aren't accidentally affected. As a small side effect, anyone blind is immune to this technique because they cannot see anything. The hypnosis technique lasts for a brief moment (5 posts), but take a deadly effect on both the user and the victim. Once caught in the illusion, the opponent will lose 100 HP each turn for the 5 turns unless the special ability of the weapon isn't activated. The user will lose 50 HP for the 5 turns that the weapon is in effect. This isn't an offensive special move meaning that a defense dice or counterattack dice won't have any effect on this dice. Also, in order to activate this technique, the user must pay 300 Tsukara. After the 5 turns are up, the user must wait 2 turns before he can use it again. Also, their Special Dice amounts are decreased by 2 for 2 turns (during waiting time).

Instant Hypno Explosion:
This is an attack contrary to what the user may think by the attack. Actually, the attack makes an illusion that looks like an explosion that targets the opponent. This happens during the first turn. The opponent may attempt to dodge, counter, or defend and that is when the effect takes place. If they attempted to do any of the three mentioned above, the user loses damage equal to 200 plus the amount they rolled multiplied by 4. The attack is an illusion that is used as a trap. If the opponent doesn't avoid the attack, counter, or try to defend, then nothing at all happens and they are safe. A very high cost of 625 Tsukara is required for the use of this technique each time the user wishes to activate this. If no defense, evasion, or counter takes place, this technique does inflicts 5 HP as an attack.

Support Spell 7-Illusion's Will:
This technique is to help an ally or anyone he chooses. This simple spell will allow the user to grant the target an increase of Tsukara equal to the amount that the user currently has after the attack is activated. When activated, the user and the target will glow a bright red to show the bond of strength that the two now has. This technique lasts for 8 turns at a time. Once this technique is activated, Kisuke must give up 120 HP every time he uses this. This technique shares the Tsukara, not gives it up, so the affected person must declare when the choose to use Kisuke's Tsukara and the deducted Tsukara comes from Kisuke instead of the affected person. The dice amount of the opponent's roll when they choose Kisuke's Tsukara is decreased by 2.

Darkness Slash:
After sending his spellcaster energy through the sword-staff, Kisuke can send darkness energy through the weapon to further power it up. When an opponent is slashed, the opponent can be attacked and be inflicted with 230 points of damage divided by the amount on the dice. The attack from this ability is additional damage calculated directly after Kisuke's normal attack, which is any attack using an Attack Dice or a Special Dice.

Attack Power:
-Absolute Hypnosis: Opponent loses 100 HP for 5 turns and the user loses 50 HP for 5 turns
-Instant Hypno Explosion: 200+(opponent's dice roll X 4)
-230 divided by the dice amount Kisuke rolled to activate this

Dice Usage:
-Absolute Hypnosis: Special (300 Tsukara)
-Instant Hypno Explosion: Special (625 Tsukara)
-Support Spell 7-Illusion's Will: Special (100 Tsukara)
-Darkness Slash: (Used after another attack, but costs 400 Tsukara combined with the cost of the attack)

Benefits:
-Absolute Hypnosis: Offensive
-Instant Hypno Explosion: Offensive
-Support Spell 7: Supplementary
-Darkness Slash: Offensive

Transformation(s): N/A

History:

Kisuke first recovered this weapon during a mission in the past before Suzaku was even created. This weapon was located in a tomb that Kisuke raided to search for valuable treasures. During the night, Kisuke decided that this weapon would be potentially dangerous for both the victim and the user to handle so he locked it away, but with the birth of Suzaku, Kisuke has decided to take it out once again and learn its skills. The weapon is less dangerous to Kisuke now but it still could potentially become a problem if overused. Like the Dark Scythe, Kisuke can summon this weapon from the shadows into his hands to use in combat which makes carrying weapons into a battle an effortless task.

Last edited by Kisuke on January 4th 2009, 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue100/100Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Kisuke's Weapons Empty Re: Kisuke's Weapons

Post by Kisuke December 31st 2008, 6:54 pm

Finished. Tell me about anything that needs to be changed.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue100/100Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 31st 2008, 10:31 pm

Shadowslash- i'm not sure if you should be able to have your evade increased by 6 on that....

Darkness Slash- i don't really understand the "the opponent can be attacked and be inflicted with 230 points of damage divided by the amount on the dice" part of it. Could you please explain it better?

These were the only two problems i could see.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke January 4th 2009, 12:26 am

Edited.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke January 7th 2009, 8:52 pm

bump
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke January 8th 2009, 5:13 pm

so on darkness slash, if you rolled a 2 it would do 165 damage?
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke February 6th 2009, 9:49 pm

It would do 115+ plus whatever attack had been used before as long as I pay the 400 Tsukara.

The 115 would be if I rolled a 2.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke February 21st 2009, 7:37 pm

Since Nejisuke is gone, can another mod look at my things?
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis February 21st 2009, 7:40 pm

Approved. Though, I dislike approving technique which use the dice for more then just whether it is successful or not, I trust that you will use them appropriately.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Kisuke's Weapons Left_bar_bleue0/100Kisuke's Weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down