Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sad Serio-chan
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh.

+3
    Dagomis
    Jisenki
    Hei
    7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh.

Post by Dagomis January 5th 2009, 7:18 pm

Near is not good enough, and Superman has them and more, as does Stew.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male
    Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
    Experience Points :
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh.

Post by Jisenki January 6th 2009, 2:57 pm

Captain America, The Hulk, and Ironman all suck. There I said it. Everyone was thinking it. None of them have any superpowers that other heroes (Marvel) don't already either have, or can have any real use for or even want.

Take that Marvel.
    Jisenki
    Jisenki
    Head Warrior
    Head Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 1722
    Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
    Experience Points :
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue63/100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian January 6th 2009, 5:06 pm

Jisenki wrote:Captain America, The Hulk, and Ironman all suck. There I said it. Everyone was thinking it. None of them have any superpowers that other heroes (Marvel) don't already either have, or can have any real use for or even want.

Take that Marvel.

Pretty much. The only useful application any of these had was Ironman's flight. But Tony Stark was rolling in cash anyway, so its not like he didn't have a private jet lying around somewhere...
    Vivian
    Vivian
    Suzaku Elite

Number of posts : 143

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
    Experience Points :
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 6th 2009, 7:16 pm

Regardless, I feel that the X-Men are superior to all of them.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male
    Number of posts : 386
    Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
    Experience Points :
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 6th 2009, 7:51 pm

The only real heroes are the originals, and the one's made in the image of gods. I.e The D.C., and then, such ones as Poseidon, Thor, and such. The truth that is to be spoken.
    Dagomis
    Dagomis
    Ryoushi

Male
    Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
    Experience Points :
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 6th 2009, 9:30 pm

Bullcrap. Thor sucks. Also, Stan Lee kicks DC's collective butts.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame January 6th 2009, 9:55 pm

Thor does suck and Marvel characters start to get repetitive after a while because they all seem to be getting the same powers or versions of the same power.
    Xexame
    Xexame
    Elite Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 528
    Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 7th 2009, 1:15 pm

DC has Elongated Man. Marvel is therefore infinitely better.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke January 7th 2009, 9:04 pm

It depends. I think D.C has some heroes that are less impossible than Marvel.

Compare Batman (A good fighter, a smart person, and a rich guy) to Spiderman (Since when are there radioactive spiders that bite you and give you powers?)

Superman (He's like an alien, which I don't think is totally impossible) Wolverine (As cool as he is, what human...sorry, Mutant, can have claw-like steel out of his hands and recover so fast? Okay anti-fox Naruto)

I won't go on.

No matter what though, there is no true better group, its just based on opinion. Some like DC, some like Marvel
    Kisuke
    Kisuke
    Suzaku Leader

Male
    Number of posts : 732
    Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Happy Holidays and other nondenominational well-wishings. Bleh. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 7th 2009, 9:06 pm

Okay well I see where you're going but most of the telekinetics are possible.
    Hei
    Hei
    Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3