Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water

3 posters

Go down

Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water

Post by Lockheart42 December 16th 2008, 11:24 pm

Name: Trailing Terrain
Range: Far
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 75
Tsukara Value: 25
Warrior Affinity: Swordsman
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Benefit: N/A
Description: Ran takes a stance involving both knees touching the ground and her sword being placed firmly in the ground itself. After gathering Earth energy into her arms and then into her sword, she swings it outward towards the opponent to create a medium sized shockwave of Earth that immediately rushes in the direction of the target. If struck with this, the opponent generally falls over or stumbles. What's truly amazing and noteworthy is the fact that Ran's sword is slightly heavy (at least for a female) yet she can successfully wield it with a single hand at a time.

Name: Water Torpedo
Range: Mid-Ranged
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: 30
Tsukara Value: 45
Elemental Affinity: Water
Benefit: Offensive
Description: Aiming the sword outwards to her left or right (depending on what hand she has it in) she gathers the energy of her water element until it becomes physical water and forces it to move onto her sword, taking the shape of the sword as it engulfs it. When ready, she slashes at the opponent, firing a water torpedo-like projectile at the opponent that moves with intense speed through the air. If successful, the opponent's defense and evade dice are decreased by 1 and will continue to be decreased by another 1 evade or defense dice for each time the attack successfully hits. Basically, this will add up until their dice become very low each roll unless they manage to defend or evade before that happens. They may counter, but that does not break the decrease of evade or defense dice that they roll. Only be successfully defending or evading can they break the constant decrease.

Name: Earth Bullet Impact
Dice Usage: Counterattack
Attack Power: Double the attack used initially
Tsukara Value: 90
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Description: A slash to the ground starts everything off. From the slash made by Ran comes forth a large wall made of Earth that defends her against attacks. Once it defends against the attack and the impact, it absorbs the power and shoots it back as multiple bullets at the target, causing total damage equal to double the amount that was originally used harm Ran.

Name: Dawning of Mist
Dice Usage: Escape
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 225
Elemental Affinity: Water
Description: Ran slashes her sword quickly in the air with both arms making multiple slashes. With each slash, some mist is emitted from the blade of the sword until the entire field is covered in mist. This takes a decent amount of energy, so Ran usually feels drained or nearly drained when this is done. The mist acts as a veil as Ran takes the opportunity to escape. The mist doesn't last for long at all, so Ran needs to get a great distance away from the enemy before it wears off.

Last edited by Lockheart42 on December 19th 2008, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Left_bar_bleue100/100Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty Re: Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water

Post by Nejisuke December 18th 2008, 7:52 am

trailing terrain could have it's tsukara lowered to 50. everything else is good.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Left_bar_bleue100/100Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty Re: Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water

Post by Lockheart42 December 19th 2008, 9:07 pm

Just lowered it. Looking good?
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 9:10 pm

Approved!
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Ran's Techniques of Earth and Water Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down