Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Sylph's Tecniques [WIP]

3 posters

Go down

Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Empty Sylph's Tecniques [WIP]

Post by Guest December 11th 2008, 9:01 pm

Name: Comforting Warmth

Range: Close

Dice Usage: Special

Attack Power: N/A

Tsukara Value: 75

Warrior Affinity: Swordsman

Elemental Affinity: Fire

Benefit: Supplementary

Description: Sylph spins Furor Ignis rapidly. As the sword spins, the blade becomes bright, shining red, until it looks like a red hot poker spinning through the air. After a short time, Sylph grabs the hilt, thrusting the blade into the ground. The red energy from the sword flashes briefly then travels from the sword up through his hand, disappearing in a flash into the the upper right corner of his forehead. Briefly after this attack, Sylph's eyes' irises seem to become wine red. This technique uses some of the fire energy in the sword's tassel to bolster Sylph's own source of energy, replenishing his Tsukara by 200. Due to the Tsukara value that it takes use the attack, he regains about 125 Tsukara total, mostly this is a last effort, in an attempt to regain enough Tsukara to use an escape technique.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Pheonix Reborn

Range: Far

Dice Usage: Counterattack

Attack Power: 50

Tsukara Value: 50

Benefit: N/A

Description: Sylph runs his index and middle finger along the flat of one of his swords' blade, the metal becoming a bright, fiery orange underneath his fingers as they pass over the blade. He then taps the sword in its center and moves into a defensive stance, the blade horozontal in front of his chest. A glowing red symbol expands in front of the blade until it obscures his entire chest. When an elemental attack hits after this technique is successfully used, the elemental energy is absorbed into the blade, and all thermal energy (anything that is moving has thermal energy) is extracted and amplified by the blade. The other energies are expelled from the blade in steam. The stored thermal energy is then released from the sword in one of two ways, depending on the kind of attack launched by the enemy. If the attack is a projectile, then the counterattack is a thin stream of fire, about six inches in diameter, that follows the enemy for two turns after it is launched. While it does not have a lot of impact power, it is travelling very quickly, and has the potential to cause substantial piercing damage. If the attack launched is a direct assault, then six one inch streams of fire fly forwards a few inches from the blade and conglomerate into a ball of fire about six inches in diameter which then explodes outwards in an arc. This counterattack is more impact based, and has the potential to launch the enemy out and away from Sylph.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Ion Shield

Range: Short

Dice Usage: Defensive

Tsukara Value: 50

Elemental Affinity: Lightning

Description: Sylph crosses both blades in front of him, forming an "X". He then concentrates, pouring electric energy into the blades of both swords. This has both a cosmetic and a practical effect. First of all, the blades glow bright, electric blue, and waves of electricty travel up and down the blades. The charge of the blades themselves are also changed from neutral to negative. Sylph then slashes outwards with the blade, as if attacking the oncoming technique. The blue glow and electricity expand out outwards from the blades and surround Sylph with a spherical lattice of electricity. Sylph moves the blades back into the "X" pattern in front of him. The field has a special effect on any attack that impacts it. It switches the charge (everything, energy included, has a specific charge) to negative as well. From that point on its all physics. Upon impact with the blades, the attack, having the same charge is repelled, and damage is averted. *footnote at the bottom of the page*
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Negaton Pull

Range: Mid-Ranged

Dice Usage: Evade

Tsukara Value: 60

Elemental Affinity: Lightning

Description: Sylph holds one of his swords before him, concentrating electrical energy into the blade until it glows blue with electricity, electrical waves travelling up and down the blade's surface. Depending on the situation, for dramatic effect he may suddenly flick the blade so that the outer edge is facing the opponent. This is not necessary, but the sudden, dramatic movement often instills the idea that a powerful attack is coming, and causes enemies to give pause. He suddenly flashes bright blue, the waves of electrical energy travelling down from the blade, through his arm and outwards across his whole body. He then seems to disappear, reappearing elsewhere. In reality, this technique causes two effects, which then conglomerate to create one evasive effect. The energy rippling outwards across his body changes his entire body's charge from neutral to positive. At the exact same time, the effect extends outwards in a ten yard range. Sylph then, for a brief instant, overloads a particular spot with electricity, making it extremely negatively charged. From there its physics. The attraction between the opposite charges pulls Sylph's body towards the supercharged spot at extremely high speeds. Just as he reaches the spot, Sylph deactivates the ability, changing both he and the spot's charge to neutral, stopping him in an instant. Since his whole body moves together, his whole body stops together, preventing damage.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Twin Dragon Fang

Range: Mid-Ranged

Dice Usage: Attack

Attack Power: 55 (+ 10 if both streams hit)

Tsukara Value: 65

Description: Shane crosses his swords in front of him making and "X" pattern. His swords flash and orange light ripples along the blades, making them look like mirages. Shane then pulls back and rakes his swords along the ground from back to front, sending twin shock waves of flame about a foot and a half high and two and a half feet long. This attack is potentially quite dangerous, because, unlike most dual attacks, the streams don't act as one, but as two separate attacks, which make them doubly dangerous. They can each be directed with the sword or with Shane's hands which slows their speed slightly but increases maneuverability. The attacks often work in tandem, one forcing the opponent towards the other, or catching the opponent in a pincer movement, but they can work completely separate from each other, making it possible even to attack two enemies at a time effectively. If they don't hit anything, they will disappear within about two or three turns. If they hit though, they also explode in a flash of light like a flash bomb, lowering the enemy's visual acuity, and lowering their evade roll by one for the next turn.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: (What's the name of your technique?)
Range: (How far can your technique reach? Close, Mid-Ranged, or Far?)
Dice Usage: (What Dice does this technique use? Attack, Defensive, Counterattack, Evade, Escape, or Special?)
Attack Power:
(How much power does your attack, Special Attack, or counterattack do?
Refer to the chart above to see the Attack Power limits for each
Warrior Rank.)
Tsukara Value: (The amount of points that will be deducted from your Skill Bar after a use of this technique)
Warrior Affinity: (What Warrior Class does this technique correspond to? Label only the Main Warrior Class and not the Sub-Class.)
Elemental Affinity: (What element(s) is this technique?)
Benefit: (Answer only if the Dice Usage is Special. Is this technique Supplementary, Offensive, or Defensive?)
Description: (Explain what this ability does, what it looks like, etc. Be descriptive!! Must be at least 2 lines)

Last edited by SigfriedEdge on June 29th 2009, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Empty Re: Sylph's Tecniques [WIP]

Post by Nejisuke December 18th 2008, 8:15 am

where is the footnote for Ion Shield
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Left_bar_bleue100/100Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki December 18th 2008, 8:17 am

I don't think he's done yet
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Left_bar_bleue63/100Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2008, 9:22 am

NO not quite, I can't seem to come up with a good special attack... *sighs*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 18th 2008, 6:44 pm

It's not bad so far. You do have some talent in creating these abilities.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Left_bar_bleue100/100Sylph's Tecniques [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum