Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords]

Go down

Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] Empty Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords]

Post by Guest December 11th 2008, 6:04 pm

Name: Ventis

Appearance: Ventis is the tassel that is attached to Sylph's sword, Nodagon or Soaring Dragon. The chain which connects it to the sword is connected to the sword via a small, circular opening in the bottom right hand corner of the Nodagon's hilt. The chain is short, only about six inches long, and formed of light, but durable mithril, heated white hot and then rapidly cooled so that it did not gain mass and retain its pure white color. The links, unlike a normal chain, are not eliptical, but rather in a diamond shape. The tassel is connected to the chain via a small, silver cup like base with symbols etched all around it, attached to the chain by a ring on its bottom surface. The tassel itself is of long and fine but durable fibers that feel cool to the touch and soft and smooth like silk. The tassel is about six inches long, about the same as the chain, and starts off deep blue at the top, and the color fades into a light sky blue as it makes its way to the tip. The tassel constantly seems to be gently waving, as if pushed by a breeze.

Effects: Ventis acts as an elemental amplifyer, and, for reasons unknown to Sylph, seems to be already charged with a very substantial amount of wind type energy, which is responsible for the tassel's constant movement. Though Sylph can't control the energy, the symbols on the cup-like base for the tassel seem to be connected to the large symbol on the sword's blade. The wind energy in the tassel is constanly suffusing the blade of the sword, and to someone who was attuned to the wind element, it would appear that two twin currents of wind are constantly spiralling around the blade. Upon contact with another weapon or a person, a small amount of the wind energy is released in a small burst, then drawn back into the blade, increasing the impact power of a swing by the blade. Thus, as long as Ventis is attached to Nodagon, the attack power of all attacks launched by Nodagon is increased by 10. In addition, the constant vortex of wind around the blade softens blows a small amount, reducing the damage of any normal weapon attacks defended against by Nodagon by 10.

History: During his several years with the Stirae guild in Seraphim, Sylph performed many important missions in the interest of bringing equality to his race. Most of these missions ranged from bringing starving families food, to capture and interrogation of suspected traitors. However, the one mission that resulted in his having to leave Virgil was a relatively simple one for one of his talents. He was simply to sneak inside of a noble suspected of being a spy's home, and attempt to recover any information that he could about his activities in the lower city. While exploring the noble's home, Sylph came across a large hall, perhaps to be used as a chapel for private religious service. He lock-picked his way in, as the door was very firmly secured. Inside, at the very back of the room, Sylph saw an altar. He went to investigate, originally thinking that it was a religious altar. However, upon coming closer, he realized that the altar in fact cradled a pair of twin weapons, gunblades, by the look of them. They appeared to be handcrafted, most likely heirlooms. His curiosity got the better of him and so he stole the weapons, thinking perhaps to some day return them. Unfortunately that opportunity never came. The next day he was guilty of murder of a noble and fled Virgil. He has kept them ever since then, relying on them as companions in battle. One day he may return them to the city; after that is, he has liberated Virgil from the insipid poison that is corrupting it.

Quantity: 1
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Pyros

Appearance: Pyros is the tassel connected to Sylph's sword, Furor Ignis or Raging Pheonix. The chain that connects the tassel to the sword is connected to the sword via a small circular opening in the bottom right hand corner of Furor Ignis' hilt. Like Ventis, the chain is only about six inches in length, and formed of light, but durable mithril, heated white hot and then rapidly cooled so that it did not gain mass. The chain however, is bright bloody red, apparently mixed with some other ore to give it color. Instead of the traditional eliptical chain links, the links on this sword are perfectly circular, about two inches in diameter. The tassel is connected, like Ventis, to the chain by a cup-like base, formed of pitch black metal with symbols etched all around the base, connected to the chain by a small ring on its bottom surface. The tassel itself is made of fine, but durable fibers. However, unlike Ventis, these fibers are rough and coarse to the touch. The tassel, like the chain, is about six inches in length. At the top it is a night black color, brightening into a color like red wine at the bottom. The tassel always feels hot to the touch, as it is near saturated with fire energy and the sword always has a red aura around it, as if it were aflame.

Effects: Like Ventis, Pyros acts as a elemental amplifyer and, for reasons not fully understood by Sylph, seems to be charged with a very substantial amounts of fire energy, which is the reason for the tassel's constant heat radidation. To a degree, Sylph can control the fire energy in the tassel, so that he can heat the tassel up to extremely high temperatures which he can use to deal 10 damage to the enemy on touch. In addition, the energy seems to be connected to the sword blade through the symbols on the cup-like base, resulting in the blade's red aura. The blade is superheated at all times, though the heat does not seem to bother Sylph or the sword's scabbard. However, the heat does increase the amount of cutting damage that the sword can do, increasing the sword's attack damage by ten. In addition, it acts as an amplifyer for all fire type attacks launched by Furor Ignis, increasing their attack power by 10 as well.

History: During his several years with the Stirae guild in Seraphim, Sylph performed many important missions in the interest of bringing equality to his race. Most of these missions ranged from bringing starving families food, to capture and interrogation of suspected traitors. However, the one mission that resulted in his having to leave Virgil was a relatively simple one for one of his talents. He was simply to sneak inside of a noble suspected of being a spy's home, and attempt to recover any information that he could about his activities in the lower city. While exploring the noble's home, Sylph came across a large hall, perhaps to be used as a chapel for private religious service. He lock-picked his way in, as the door was very firmly secured. Inside, at the very back of the room, Sylph saw an altar. He went to investigate, originally thinking that it was a religious altar. However, upon coming closer, he realized that the altar in fact cradled a pair of twin weapons, gunblades, by the look of them. They appeared to be handcrafted, most likely heirlooms. His curiosity got the better of him and so he stole the weapons, thinking perhaps to some day return them. Unfortunately that opportunity never came. The next day he was guilty of murder of a noble and fled Virgil. He has kept them ever since then, relying on them as companions in battle. One day he may return them to the city; after that is, he has liberated Virgil from the insipid poison that is corrupting it.

Quantity: 1

*I hope it's okay, but since he got the sword's and tassels at the same time, the history will be the same as the swords for the tassels.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] Empty Re: Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords]

Post by Jisenki December 11th 2008, 10:25 pm

Very well done, and the histories are okay. Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] Left_bar_bleue63/100Ventis and Pyros [The Tassels of Sylph's swords] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum