Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Alchemy Class 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Alchemy Class 2

4 posters

Go down

Alchemy Class 2 Empty Alchemy Class 2

Post by Nejisuke September 12th 2008, 6:34 pm

OOC: just to say, this would have taken place before what is going on at the underground prison

Nejisuke Metaruhando leans casually against one of the massive trees in the forest. He stands on the fringe of a small clearing. He whistles a tune happily to himself as he twirls a chain between his fingers. As the chain flips from hand to hand his mind goes over what he has planned for the students today. He was going to briefly go over regular Penticle Alchemy, and then would go into simmilar forms. He finnaly tosses the chian into the air one last time, followed by it breaking into ten small rings, which lands on each of Nejisuke Metaruhando's fingers.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Alchemy Class 2 Empty Re: Alchemy Class 2

Post by Lockheart42 September 13th 2008, 9:12 pm

Yunie walks up, looking tired. She wasn't wearing her ninja clothing, but her simple outfit that she usually wore. She was breathing heavily since she had made a long trip to the school and then to the forest. She had heard that creatures lived nearby and she looked around, but all was quiet. She had figured that her teacher wouldn't allow any creatures to attack anyone. At the moment, after looking around, she didn't see anyone else there except the teacher.

"..Uh Sensei? Am I the only student?"
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke September 14th 2008, 3:19 pm

Nejisuke Metaruahndo glances over at the arrival. He stands up from his leaning position and and walks over to where Yunie is. "For, now, possibly. I should have a couple more students, but i'm so hit and miss on my classes some people just don't come. That and alchemy isn't appreciated like it should. Oh, and i don't believe we've met. I'm Nejisuke Metaruhando, who you correctly called sensei. And you are?"
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 September 16th 2008, 9:00 pm

Yunie bowed to show her respect for her teacher. She wanted to make sure that this first impression was a good one and that she appreciated alchemy.
"Hello sensei. My name is yunie rhondaj."
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke September 17th 2008, 4:50 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando smiles a bit at the bow. He was never bowed to, and he was allways one to be susceptable to flatery. don't let it get to your head. you have a class to teach and there will be no self-centeredness going on. classes are for the students, not you. "Nice to meet you Yunie. Today, as the board said, we will be going over Penticle Alchemy and simmilar types. Let us start with regular Penticle Alchemy." Nejisuke waves over to a large tree on the edge of the tree and walks over to it. There is allready a small clear area of packed dirt around it with a simple chalk penticle on it. "Regular Penticle Alchemy is able to perform the most of all it's other branches, but it requires the most preperation. It requires a penticle to be drawn, and for your own body to come into contact witht the penticle, for your will to comand those things within the penticle. But all alchemy requires knowledge. If you can't tell the material how to break down and reform, the transmutation will fail." Nejisuke Metaruhando leans over and taps his hands against the penticle. There is a small flash of light and there is suddenly a large intricate totem pole standing where the tree once was. He taps it again, and the totem pole transmutes back into the tree. "Would you care to give it a try?"
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 September 17th 2008, 6:07 pm

Frostbite walked non-shalauntly into the area directed from the note Nejisuke left on the board. He got to the spot in time to see him turn a tree into a totempole, then back into a tree. Sweet. Frostbite then spotted the new girl over a few yards. I hope that she is not as clueless as the last one. He walked over to where she stood, then stood, feet spread, hands in pants pockets.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke September 23rd 2008, 4:50 pm

OOC: bump, and i'm waiting for Yunie to reply first
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 September 25th 2008, 10:26 pm

Yunie looks in amazement for a moment at the totem that was created from the tree using alchemy. She had never done that particular type of alchemy in her past, so this was something new for her but that was what school was for anyway. She had wanted to try and just as the totem pole shifted back into the tree that it was before, she was invited to try by the teacher himself. She noticed someone had walked up behind her and she turned another person. I guess I'm not the only student afterall. She then smiled at the teacher and nodded in response to his question and prepared herself mentally for this. Truthfully, she had no idea what wood was made of or its properties. To her, a tree was simply a lot of wood. Sound and ice were her specialties actually. She still went through with it and touched the penticle on the tree. At first, it looked like something was going to happen, but instead...the tree remained a tree. She made a sad and displeased face as she said to herself in her mind, failure.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko September 25th 2008, 10:57 pm

Riko came skipping up. She had just seen the board after her Spellcaster class and she headed straight here. Apparently, she was late since two other students were already there and the class had seemed to start. She had hoped that the teacher wouldn't mind so she eased her way in, hoping that no one would really notice her. Even though it was different from what she liked, she couldn't dance or sing as she approached and she had to remain completely silent and quiet. She stood not too far behind a male that she had seen walking as she came in the distance.

Hopefully, no one will see me.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke September 26th 2008, 5:17 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando watches as Yunie attempts at the tree. "Hey, not bad, i couldn't do it when i first tried it." Nejisuke glances back and sees Frostbite. "Hey, Frostbite, nice of you to join us." Nejisuke sees Riko standing past Frosbite. "Oh, and nice of you to join us to. I don't believe we've met, but we can meet later, now is class." Nejisuke switches his attention from Riko, to everyone. "So if everyone would please come up a bit, i've got some more to say. Now, to reiterate for those who are just now arriving, Regular Penticle Alchemy is able to perform the
most of all it's other branches, but it requires the most preperation.
It requires a penticle to be drawn, and for your own body to come into
contact witht the penticle, for your will to comand those things within
the penticle. But all alchemy requires knowledge. If you can't tell the
material how to break down and reform, the transmutation will fail. Now what Yunie just did was a demonstration of lack of knowledge, not lack of ability. I needed someone to demonstrate what would happen if you didn't know what you were doing. What happens is, nothing. Nothing happens. So i know that you, Frostbite, are adept with ice, and probably water too. Now obviously your knowledge of that has to be fairly large for you to perform what you can do, so i would like you to come up here, and use the penticle and tree here. I want you to force the water molecules to leave the tree. This should result in the rotting and colapsing of it, so everyone else should stand back a bit."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 September 28th 2008, 12:48 pm

Bump. I'll let everyone move back first
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Alchemy Class 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Alchemy Class 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down