Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Searching for a client (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Searching for a client (Open)

Go down

Searching for a client (Open) Empty Searching for a client (Open)

Post by Guest September 6th 2008, 12:05 am

Kratos walked in Roy's Sake Hut with a bored look on his face and looked around the place seeing many people drinking and having fun. Kratos took a seat a distance away from the people who were drinking alchohol and smoking because he was intolerant of things that could decrease his peformance in any situation. Kratos ordered a small cup of coffee and began to drink it slowly while a random times he would just start into the cup and think for awhile. Kratos was doing what he usually do at places like these, he would order a drink, then think and relax for awhile then either someone would eventually come to him for a job or he would overhear a conversation and offer his services to them. But for the time being he just sat there drinking his coffee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Searching for a client (Open) Empty Re: Searching for a client (Open)

Post by Jisenki September 6th 2008, 8:30 pm

Wesa walked in, drinking some water from his gourd. He had seemed a bit dehydrated and some traces of sand were on his yellow jacket and in his hair. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he slumped over to the counter of the hut and placed the empty gourd there. He was breathing a little heavy but he soon caught his breath as he asked Roy for some sake to go in his gourd. He didn't want it filled completely, but half-way. After it was filled, Wesa took a long gulp of it, smile just slightly. His sweat was drying and he seemed to be more energetic than he did when he walked through the wooden door. He placed the empty gourd on the counter a second time, looking at Roy and asking him this time for a full gourd of water.
Roy looked at it and asked if he should clean it. Wesa allowed him to and thanked him. When Roy returned, Wesa placed a large tip on the counter, more than he needed to for half a gourd of sake and a full gourd of water. Wesa shook the gourd to see if it was full enough and then grinned. He walked to a vacant table, avoiding eye contact some people nearby, and sat down.
From a pocket, he pulled a book out and starting flipping through pages. He crossed out one picture and a satisfied look came over his face as he put the book away. He leaned back for a moment and looked like he was beginning to rest until he heard his capsule shake as it tapped the chair. It was the capsule containing his Ho-tatsu that he battled recently. Ever since he caught it, he hadn't used it in battle for fear that it might get out of control and not obey him. He looked at the capsule, wondering if he should ever use it.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Searching for a client (Open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Searching for a client (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Searching for a client (Open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Searching for a client (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Searching for a client (Open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Searching for a client (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 7th 2008, 8:34 pm

Kratos made a huge sigh because he had not found or overheard anything that could lead him to having a job to do, so he decided to get up from his seat and start asking people. He noticed the man who had just come into Roy's Sake Hut and decided to ask him first. Kratos walked up to man and said "Hey there, my name is Hunter and I'm part of a mercenary group and I was wondering if you needed anything taken care of. Like killing anyone, finding anything, you name it, I just want a job that will keep me occupied. So what do you say, wanna hire me?" Kratos said this all in a very relaxed and bored tone since he didn't really care much if the man said yes or no.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 8th 2008, 8:40 pm

Wesa looked up in curiosity. No one had ever really talked to him while he was in the Sake Hut unless they were picking a fight or trying to argue with him. Unfortunately, he hadn't had much to do. A specific kid kept escaping from him and even though he had a high bounty, he was hard to discover. Usually guys with high bounties were easier to find sometimes in terms of general location but the kid was unknown by nearly everyone. Basically, Wesa's been pretty bored and the it seemed to him that either the criminals were more crafty or becoming less scarce. He was slightly relieved that the person wanted to find a mission or some task, but the truth was that Wesa was looking for an opportunity as well. "Actually, I could ask you the same thing. I've been pretty bored lately. So...how about your job be to battle me? How's that sound?" Wesa was completely serious as his expression changed from a generally bored one to one full of more excitement. With Wesa, it wasn't intense excitement, but more like an excitement worthy of a sly grin.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Searching for a client (Open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Searching for a client (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Searching for a client (Open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Searching for a client (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Searching for a client (Open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Searching for a client (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 9th 2008, 10:14 pm

Kratos nodded and said "Okay then but first I know this is a pain but I have to follow these rules." Kratos held out his hand and in a flash of fire, a contract appeared. Kratos took out a pen and gave the contract to Wesa and said "Fill out the contract stating that I will be fighting you and also write down the restrictions to this battle. By doing this it gives me the right to attack you and to wound you to a certain degree. The thing about the mercenary group I am in is that we are dedicated to our contracts, I cannot kill anyone unless my client writes on the contract that I can and if we break our contract and refuse what our client told us to do. It means instant death to us. Don't worry about money, we are a completely free mercenary group it's just that we always require our client to fill out contracts for us."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 11th 2008, 3:06 pm

Wesa looked at the contract at first with a puzzled look. Never before had he ever seen someone need to use a contract in order to fight someone. Apparently, this person was dedicated to his tasks and his duties as a member of this club or group. All Wesa could do was glance over it and sign it. He didn't really feel like reading anything since he figured it would increase his already high state of boredom. After signing it, he stood up and stretched just a bit, making sure he put all of his items and tools away. He looked at the man. "All right! I'm ready now, and don't worry. This won't be a life or death match. This will be a friendly spar...with elements powerful strikes and whatever else you can pull off." Wesa didn't seem nervous one bit and hoped that his new opponent wouldn't be too intimidated by his comment. After stretching, he began to walk towards the door and head outside. "See you out there."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2008, 6:18 pm

Kratos took back the contract with a smirk on his face. When the
contract got back into Krato's hand, it disappeared in a flash of fire,
the same way it appeared. Kratos then followed Wesa outside. When the
two of them were outside, Kratos was standing a few feet away from Wesa
in front of him. Kratos then unsheathed his sword and held it by his
side and then he took a stance. Kratos looked down for a moment then he
looked at Wesa and said "Mission start." Kratos
then appeared right behind Wesa and then took a thrust at Wesa with his
sword. Kratos didn't put much power into this stab and he didn't expect
Wesa to be hit by it. Krato's first attack was basically a test of
Wesa's reflexes.

Stab- 50 damage
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Searching for a client (Open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 15th 2008, 6:46 pm

Blood poured a bit from Wesa's left arm and dripped down, making small purple spots in the grassy surface beneath him. His mood had changed like it always did in battle and even though he had been stabbed, he ignored it. He grabbed his sword with his right hand and brushed his hand against his gourd, causing the plug on it to pop off, and allowing just a tiny bit of sand o spill onto the floor. Wesa took a deep breath, and seized the opportunity of his opponent being so close by spinning to face him and waving his arm at Kratos in the process. Instantly, sand surged from the gourd and waved around towards kratos. A second, yet smaller, surge of sand made its way towards Kratos. It was true that there was less from the second surge, but nonetheless, it would still be as powerful. As the sand was coming from his gourd, Wesa looked at his arm to examine the blood coming from it. He's had more blood spill from his body and wider cuts in his past so this wasn't anything big. "So you wounded me so fast huh? I didn't even notice."

Wesa's expression was very calm and serious in appearance as he didn't even break, slightly, eye contact with Kratos. This wasn't Wesa's usual drunken mood or silly nature. This was his battle-ready attitude and he was definately ready for battle.
"Try to dodge the sands. They are known for hunting down their prey."

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Searching for a client (Open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Sand Sweep-350
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Searching for a client (Open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Sand Sweep-350
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 15th 2008, 9:41 pm

Kratos had a curious look on his face when he saw Wesa's sand coming right at him. This was his first experience fighting with an opponent who used sand so he decided to not block the first attack of sand to get a feeling of how the pain would be like. After the first attack had hit him, Kratos looked at his wound and thought it would be bad to be hit by the second one so Kratos jumped over Wesa in an attempt to dodge the sand and then follow up with a downward stab. By doing this, Kratos would gain momentum in his attack doing more damage so the attack would do 100 damage.

Dodge
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Searching for a client (Open) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :

Downward Stab- 100 damage
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Searching for a client (Open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 18th 2008, 3:49 pm

Wesa couldn't dodge. It was obvious that his opponent was fast since out of his two attacks so far, Wesa could only manage to avoid one at the most. The downward slash cut off some skin and blood was seen dripping down a bit. The area around his arm was beginning to turn red, and Wesa was beginning to get happy while curious. He wanted to fight this person with greater skill now and he thought that this person was more than strong enough to take whatever Wesa managed to throw at him. "I'll step it up a notch. You are a great warrior, I must say but I'm a greedy person, and I hate to lose...I hate losing money over anything, but i count my victories almost like currency and if it has ANYTHING to do with money, than I can't afford to lose it." Wesa grinned, showing his opponent that this friendly spar was about to get more intense. He quickly spread his arms out wide and from the air and from his gourd came a stream of sand. There was some sand in the air from his last attack and the remaining in the gourd would be used to complete his own personal sandstorm. In a small location like this, where the battleground wasn't too extensive, a little amount of sand would be more than enough for the job. Sand whipped through the air at a rate that would most likely blind, or at least slow down his opponent. Wesa was used to this type of sand so it wasn't harmful to him. Actually, this was his type of environment.

He then grinned again, still serious, and decided to use one of his newer attacks that he created after losing to Taifuu against his new opponent. His blade was coated in ice and shined brightly, nearly piercing through the sandstorm yet still veiled. He charged from within the storm in an almost unnatural burst of energy, disrupting some of the sand. He was going to slash his opponent and hopefully do a lot of harm in the long run. "I'll now show you that its my destiny to win."

SandStorm kuchiyose
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Searching for a client (Open) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Dull Destiny
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Searching for a client (Open) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 18th 2008, 10:27 pm

After Kratos slashed Wesa with his previous attack, his sword was stuck in the ground for a moment but Kratos was able to pull it out. After Kratos got back into attacking position, he noticed the sandstorm that had begun to start and saw that Wesa was charging at him with his sword covered in some material that looked like ice. The sandstorm blocked his vision a bit but didn't completely blind Kratos due to his left eye ability to track down his target. When Wesa slashed at Kratos, Kratos attempted to dodge and then follow up by going right behind Wesa and use his bane technique which would do 600 damage.

Before Kratos put his plan into action, he said to Wesa "Okay then if you plan to step things up a bit then so will I..."

Dodge Dull Destiny
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Searching for a client (Open) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :

Bane- 600 damage
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 26th 2008, 3:29 pm

The sandstorm that Wesa pulled up was definately making a lasting effect. It was obvious that his opponent wasn't moving as well as he had before, which decreased his performance. Wesa took full advantage of this and was even able to sense the opponent sneaking up behind him. "This is where I reign. The sand is my home. You'll have to do much better than that if you want to defeat me." Some of the sand nearby formed a half-dome behind Wesa to guard from Kratos' attack. The dome, if successful, would reflect to power of the attack back at the opponent and multiply it by what he rolled. Naturally, Wesa would take full advantage of this situation and use it to attack his opponent. He was getting rather cocky, but he realized that his cockiness was worth it. He was having a great battle like he had against Taifuu. "I guess Lady Luck is on my side. What do you think?" Wesa was using this as a way to use his Lady Luck ability. It was a mystical ability that allowed Wesa to believe he was lucky. He thought that the basis of luck was truly determined by one's faith. In a way, this technique was a confidence booster and allowed him to become faster. As a result, his opponent's dice values are decreased by 2 equal to the amount turns that his dice was. Wesa was preparing himself but his energy dropped nearly a significant amount.

Sand Wall
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Searching for a client (Open) AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Lady Luck
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 12th 2008, 2:09 pm

After Kratos attacked with his Band technqiue, he saw that it was blocked by was blocked by Wesa sand wall and then the force of his attack was push back at him, which wounded him. When Kratos got back on his feet, he put his hands together and then looked at Wesa and said "You fight well, but as you said this fight will be fought with whatever either of us could pull off, so now..." The mark on Krato's left arm began to glow and then Kratos let out a loud yell and then spread his hand apart. Wings began to grow out of Krato's back, large fangs started to grow out of Krato's teeth, and then Krato's body became slightly bigger. After transforming, Kratos charged forward at Wesa and then does a straight forward slash to him with his sword. If the slash hits Wesa, it does 200 damage plus 15 damage multiple by the half-shift dice roll.

Half-Shift
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Searching for a client (Open) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Slash-200
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down