Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete]

3 posters

Go down

Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete]

Post by Riko August 30th 2008, 11:08 pm

Name: Homura

Appearance:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Humili10
Homura looks more like a human being than a puppet, but Kraii did this on purpose in order to disguise it from others. She took great care and detail into forming a puppet that was very similar to a human while removing key details that make a human, human. The clothes itself are based on a flame theme and pattern, since Kraii uses the element of fire. She has replaced the areas that would naturally be white with red marking and left the black areas as they were. Some stripes are located around Homura's body simply because she prefers them. The jester appearance was chosen since she had a slight liking for clowns and events like that. The jester look also was chosen because she enjoyed how clowns could scare some people without any intention of doing so. The clothes of the puppet are baggy, but this is only to hide the true weapons within it. The body of the puppet, hidden by the flame patterned clothing, has small holes within it that allow Homura to use flame attacks. Some items were also placed within Homura by Kraii as well in order to enhance its fighting capabilities. Small slots are located on the body of Homura, allowing it to detatch its body parts under Kraii's control

Abilities:

Fire Jet is the name of Homura's most used ability. Being a puppet that is used with fire, it is made from a type of material that absorbs and reconfigures flames to enhance and boost its own power. Fire Jet allows any techniques that use the flame element to be slightly faster in battle, increasing its dice amount by 1. This requires no dice to use but is automatically in effect from the start of battle.

Flamethrower is a self-explanatory technique. From Homura's hands are a large hole that is only seen when this technique is about to be used. From the hole is a small elemental channel that connects to Kraii and channels her Fire element to Homura's. When being used, a burst of flames come rushing from the hole, aiming in the general direction of where Homura's hands are being pointed. The flames aren't as intense as normal, but they still pack a punch.

Cooling Release, an ability of Homura used a means of protecting her from dangerous attacks. When an elemental attack is used against her or Homura, it will open its mouth wide and reveal a tiny disc within its mouth. It also holds its arms and legs wide open in front of her. As the attack makes contact, Homura re-directs the attack to the mouth and dispels it as a cool flame and some steam. Because of the material used on Homura to create it, it doesn't get destroyed by common elements although after a while, it can possibly become disabled (when Kraii is unable to use dice).

Spiked Rocket Launcher is Homura's final attack that he performs alone (essentially). He limbs detatch from his body and his hands form a fist while his feet are aimed with the spikes on its shoes facing at the enemy. Massive and powerful flames are emitted from large holes behind the limbs and cause the limbs to be launched at the opponent. A technique like this is used is dire circumstances when Kraii needs to pummel through an opponent's defenses or hit a usually fast target. This is so because this technique cannot be evaded or defended with a simple defense dice.

Homura Marionette is the basis of Homura's control. Kraii will usually emit her fingers in flames on both hands and touch the back of Homura with both hands simultaneously. This will allow Homura to be controlled by Kraii as a normal puppet although the "wires" are invisible and untouchable since it is controlled directly from her hands. Of course, the flames themselves can be put out, but Kraii takes extra care into making sure they aren't put out.

Attack Power:

• Flamethrower: 60
  • Spiked Rocket Launcher: 75

Dice usage:

• Fire Jet: N/A
  • Flamethrower: Attack Dice
  • Cooling Release: Defense Dice
  • Spiked Rocket Launcher: Special Dice
  • Homura Marionette: N/A

Benefits:

• Fire Jet: N/A
  • Flamethrower: N/A
  • Cooling Release: N/A
  • Spiked Rocket Launcher: Offensive
  • Homura Marionette: N/A

History: Homura was created by Kraii during the many hours she spent alone. His idea came from the clowns that Homura did enjoy. Some of the parts to create Homura came from the forbidden lands around her home. The reason for her making a puppet was that she enjoyed puppets more than being a common spellcaster and her mastery with the puppets, she hopes, will prove to her parents that she is on an equal level with her older brother. Homura is more or less, a prototype of sorts as she plans on making more puppets with different abilities. Although it is a prototype, it is successful and not merely an experiment. Homura is fully functional and capable of being used to its full extent.

Last edited by Riko on August 31st 2008, 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue100/100Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty Re: Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete]

Post by Riko August 31st 2008, 2:49 am

Finally finished. I like this puppet a lot and I hope the mods enjoy it too. clown

--clown smiley for a clown weapon--
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue100/100Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty Re: Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete]

Post by Hitomi August 31st 2008, 4:01 pm

Each technique needs to be at least 5 lines long. Everything else is fine though.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue0/100Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko August 31st 2008, 8:02 pm

How's this?
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 1st 2008, 12:32 am

Some of them still aren't five lines long.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue0/100Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko September 1st 2008, 10:50 am

Yes they are:

Fire Jet is the name of Homura's most used ability. Being a puppet that is used with fire, it is made from a type of material that absorbs and reconfigures flames to enhance and boost its own power. Fire Jet allows any techniques that use the flame element to be slightly faster in battle, increasing its dice amount by 1. This requires no dice to use but is automatically in effect from the start of battle.
[[This is six lines]]

Flamethrower is a self-explanatory technique. From Homura's hands are a large hole that is only seen when this technique is about to be used. From the hole is a small elemental channel that connects to Kraii and channels
her Fire element to Homura's. When being used, a burst of flames come
rushing from the hole, aiming in the general direction of where Homura's hands are being pointed. The flames aren't as intense as normal, but they still pack a punch.

[[This is seven]]

Cooling Release, an ability of Homura used a means of protecting her from
dangerous attacks. When an elemental attack is used against her or Homura, it will open its mouth wide and reveal a tiny disc within its mouth. It also holds its arms and legs wide open in front of her. As the attack makes contact, Homura re-directs the attack to the mouth and dispels it as a cool flame and some steam. Because of the material used on Homura to create it, it doesn't get destroyed by common elements although after a while, it can possibly become disabled (when Kraii is unable to use dice).

[[8 lines]]

Spiked Rocket Launcher is Homura's final attack that he performs alone (essentially). He limbs detatch from his body and his hands form a fist while his feet are aimed with the spikes on its shoes facing at the enemy. Massive and powerful flames are emitted from large holes behind the limbs and cause the limbs to be launched at the opponent. A technique like this is used is dire circumstances when Kraii needs to pummel through an opponent's defenses or hit a usually fast target. This is so because this technique cannot be evaded or defended with a simple defense dice.
[8 lines]

Homura Marionette is the basis of Homura's control. Kraii will usually emit her fingers in flames on both hands and touch the back of Homura with both hands simultaneously. This will allow Homura to be controlled by Kraii as a normal puppet although the "wires" are invisible and untouchable since it is controlled directly from her hands. Of course, the flames themselves can be put out, but Kraii takes extra care into making sure they aren't put out.
[7 lines]
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko September 1st 2008, 10:51 am

It got kind of messed up when I copied and pasted.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 1st 2008, 10:59 am

By five lines, they mean what you see after you hit send. (I.e. what everybody else sees when they look at this topic, not what you see when you edit or write a post.)
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko September 1st 2008, 11:15 am

I know that. That is what I see when I hit send. I see more than 5 lines.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 1st 2008, 11:24 am

I approve. I also see at least 5 lines for each now that the picture is smaller
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Homura The Flame Jester Puppet[complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down