Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Question About The Den of Creatures I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Question About The Den of Creatures

3 posters

Go down

Question About The Den of Creatures Empty Question About The Den of Creatures

Post by Kisuke March 27th 2008, 6:11 pm

Hey Jisenki, I was wondering about the Den of Creatures. Exactly how does the Den of Creatures work? Do I make up monsters for that place and allow the other members to use them, or do I collect the ones they make?

I was a little confused about that.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue100/100Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Question About The Den of Creatures Empty Re: Question About The Den of Creatures

Post by Kisuke March 27th 2008, 6:19 pm

Two more questions that I forgot to ask in the previous post:
The first is to ask if I can still make Suzaku abilities, and the second is to ask if I can have the ability to make stickies and announcements since i'm a moderator of Suzaku.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue100/100Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Question About The Den of Creatures Empty Re: Question About The Den of Creatures

Post by Guest March 27th 2008, 7:08 pm

As to answer one of your questions, you already have the ability to make Stickies and Annoucements. And I believe that the Den of Creatures is just for creatures to stay there (i.e. Tirture, Housing without complications).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke March 27th 2008, 7:14 pm

I can't make stickies/announcements. That's why I asked because I made a post and it doesn't let me do that.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke March 27th 2008, 7:32 pm

Just so that I don't waste topic space, another question. How would us Suzaku members earn points towards the shop.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 27th 2008, 10:03 pm

To answer your Den of creatures question, it is for housing creatures, but because there is no monster shop, you are allowed to create monsters for Suzaku and once you get them approved, Suzaku will be allowed to use them.

For earning points, since you guys aren't part of the school, I'll allow you (as in all of Suzaku) to enter tournaments
and earn points, and if you can keep the forum active with battles I will also reward you guys with posts.

I'll also award points to those that bring in new members.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue63/100Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 27th 2008, 10:10 pm

I brought Zura why didn't get any points?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 27th 2008, 10:28 pm

Because you didn't tell me.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue63/100Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 27th 2008, 10:34 pm

I told you in person, even when he's been in the computer lab.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 27th 2008, 10:42 pm

I didn't know he was brought by you though.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 27th 2008, 10:46 pm

I also said that same with the other person, you know who I am talking about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 27th 2008, 10:50 pm

No I don't understand
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 27th 2008, 10:56 pm

I'll tell you his real name in a pm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 27th 2008, 11:19 pm

I can get one of my friends to join this. She is pretty good at RPing. I'll call her now and I'll try to get her to join as soon as possible. Smile Surprised
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue0/100Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 27th 2008, 11:35 pm

We need more members and you get points so invite as many anime lovers as you want.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 27th 2008, 11:38 pm

I will!! Only problem is that some aren't too good at RPing and some prefer Role Playing games over forum Role Playing.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Question About The Den of Creatures Left_bar_bleue0/100Question About The Den of Creatures Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke March 29th 2008, 7:39 pm

Alright Jisenki, I'll get to making those attacks and creatures now.

This will definitely keep me busy for a while.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down