Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Notice Registration Of Suzaku I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Notice Registration Of Suzaku

Go down

Notice Registration Of Suzaku Empty Notice Registration Of Suzaku

Post by Kisuke March 27th 2008, 6:02 pm

This is the rules for registering in Suzaku. To start, anyone wishing to be a member of Suzaku must have already had their character, techniques, creatures, and weapons approved before they even try to apply. I'll be making my own template that is similar to that of Sentou Gakuin's in which you must complete it in full and place all information where needed. Afterwards, you will be approved into the next step of Suzaku but only if your character meets the standards requested by the template.

Next is actually getting a rank. I'm very hard on others when it comes to finding RPers that actually post more than 2 lines a post. Because of this, the next part of your initiation and registration after you get accepted into Suzaku is to actually have your first battle as part of the Suzaku. Your battle will be up against me or against one of the other Suzaku Elites. After you have a quick battle(not using dice), you will then be judged by the Elite and myself based on how you RPed and from there you will receive your ranking.
~If you were already given a rank on the previous forum, you don't
need to worry about the battles, as you will become a member with
your rank once you fill out your application. Of course, if you did have
a low rank before you are welcome to try again for higher than what
you have. A grunt is the lowest, an Elite, is a step higher, and the
highest is Suzaku Leader, which is already taken.~

Remember that you can take the RP challenge as many times as you want, but of course you should remain in character if you do, meaning that if you fail your character should still have some experiences about that. To anyone wishing to join, I wish you good luck.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Notice Registration Of Suzaku Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Notice Registration Of Suzaku Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Notice Registration Of Suzaku Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Notice Registration Of Suzaku Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Notice Registration Of Suzaku Left_bar_bleue100/100Notice Registration Of Suzaku Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down