Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P

Go down

Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Empty Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P

Post by Jisenki August 19th 2008, 9:24 pm

Basic Information

Birthname: Jisenki Minato
-Title Received: N/A

Alliance: Sentou Gakuin
Skill Level: Initially as a student of Sentou Gakuin, Jisenki was on a very high skill level. This was an especially high level for his age of 15 since he had made the Elite Ranking on pure strength and physical skill rather than mental skill and planning. At this age, Jisenki was always more of an attacker and less of a planner, which was different from his other two teammates Ichimatsuyoku and Haganeki, who always planned their attacks as far as they could before striking or making a move. As Jisenki grew older, his skill level became more balanced. At the age of 17, he was no longer as much of a striker but with the absence of Ichimatsuyoku, the strongest member of his team, Jisenki needed to learn more of planning and increase his thought process. It wasn't until the age of 18 that he started to lag a little in strength. His planning remained, but his skill level started to decrease as he didn't fight as frequently as he used to and later after becoming Head Warrior, his fighting had altogether stopped due to the lack of challenges and missions that he no longer needed to participate in. Jisenki is currently training hard like he used to in order to become more powerful and regain his lost talents and abilities.

Homeland: Jisenki comes from the land of Corte Pais. A large town that in the past, may have been a remarkable place, is now a place of pain and misery during Jisenki's time. Jisenki grew here for some of his life and never truly experienced the horrors of it although from what he did experience, he would never return ever. He and one of his lifelong friends, Haganeki, left this place before they came to the school. Generally, this land holds many people that are known simply as streetfighters. Some have swords, some have guns, and some have other various tools made for hurting the opponent although very few have the discipline or the sheer willpower to go beyond and become a true swordsman, gunner, or whatever they could possibly be. The air in Corte Pais is thick, making it hard to breathe and causing many children to not even be born. Others that do survive must grow up fighting, trying to defend their lives from the other citizens of this town that wish to cause them harm. Some had reasons to support their families while others had reasons to support themselves and hurt others for their own greedy purposes. Wilted flowers and grass, filthy water, and gray skies. This was the last place anyone would want to live.

Appearance:
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P NewJisenkipic
Like his personality, his appearance has also changed although not so drastically. In the past, Jisenki had worn lighter clothing and was always carrying his sword. He also wore mostly blue and black. Most of that hasn't changed too much. Instead of wearing simply light and baggy clothing, he has began to wear a vest to store tools, which can hold more than the leg strap he used to wear. He also has a cape that actually weighs 30 lbs. Wearing this everyday, Jisenki still has kept most of his speed from when he was younger. Now, his clothing is mostly black, save for his shoes, his belt, and some parts of his vest.

Clan/Family:
Minato
-Brief Information: The Minato family has no specific background that's mentionable or special. It is an average family that has Jisenki as its final living generation. The Minato isn't really known for much except for their blue hair and knowledge of the Kenjutsu martial art.

Personality:
-[As Student]: While a student at Sentou Gakuin, Jisenki had quite the mysterious personality. Generally, he didn't really get along with many people because of his low level of trust and his mindset that others around him were only obstacles and hindrances. As he started meeting others that began to attend the school, like a student that went by the name J, he began to open up more and become slightly more friendly although he still had a very low level of trust for few people. He could express himself mostly through his fighting since he wasn't much for talking. This made it difficult for some people to talk to him about things. Jisenki overall was a calm person then, with very few things upsetting him although from his facial expression it would be difficult to tell. One thing that Jisenki never really did back then was smile, only smiling a few times during battle with people like J or those that had power equal or greater than his own. Basically, Jisenki made himself enigmatic to those around him, only letting one person know any information like his true name. At that time, Jisenki was partially known for lying and deceiving others to get the truth.
-[As Head Warrior]: Much of the enigmatic being that Jisenki once was is now gone since he is the Head Warrior. More people know about him and he opens up more to talk, generally speaking to form a plan of some kind or even to have conversations. Jisenki likes to get straight to the point and doesn't like it when others avoid the main situation by making other excuses about something. In the past, Jisenki was more of a strike first and ask questions later type of person, but now Jisenki likes to plan his moves out more efficiently, learning about his opponents first and then formulating plans to stop them. In the current time, Jisenki often smiles for whatever makes him happy. He also doesn't lie so much like he did in the past, but instead he simply withholds information from others that they don't need to know. His tradgedies and strengthening have both matured him to who he is today, but he often wonders if he is truly good enough to be the Head Warrior, often doubting himself and trying to avoid physical confrontations. Since the recent events of Suzaku, Jisenki has started to trust himself more and escape from doubt. He trains his body and mind with Karilu in partial secret to learn more skills. Jisenki is starting to return to the way he was before he became Head Warrior, which is the best thing at this point.

Elemental Affinities
-Fire
-Lightning
-Ice
-Psychic

Type of Warrior
-Swordsman
-Energy
-Ninja

History
The dark skies above Corte Pais that were silent heard cries from a newborn child, bore in a small home. This child was named Jisenki Minato to the small Minato Family. Jisenki lived life as any child would that lived in Corte Pais, although he was more lucky than most. There was no playing outside for Jisenki or any of his few friends as the crime has increased everyday and would continue to increase throughout the years. Inside the lonely home of three, he would often train with his father in the art of Kenjutsu, which was a martial art that was passed down through the family of Minato. Jisenki showed great talent in this martial art and he seemed to be fairly skilled in it from the moment he simply picked up the wooden blade. Not all days were training, but some were happy times even though they didn't necessarily last too long. Jisenki's best friend Haganeki would often come over or Jisenki would go over to her house. They couldn't be in either's house for too long because of the dangers that lurked in the streets of Corte Pais. Haganeki was taught the art of the alchemist by her family and like Jisenki with a sword, she was known to be very good at it and a quick learner. She was younger than Jisenki, being about two years younger and looking much younger than that. Some confused her of being around 3 or 4 because of her height while she was actually 6 years old.

Jisenki's eighth birthday came around and he looked forward to this day. He had known in advance what he was going to get, and it was all he could hope for. The time came for gifts, and the only people at this party was Jisenki's father, his mother, Haganeki, and of course himself. He had three gifts. One was from Haganeki and it was a card. Inside the card was a pamphlet that had information on the school known as Sentou Gakuin. She had a thought for her and Jisenki to think about. "Hey Jisenki, once we get older, maybe we could enroll in this school and help others by becoming stronger". It was a thought that would become true soon enough. Jisenki smiled, accepting the card with joy. He next moved on to his mother's gift. It was a book that showed him some tips on how to fight in the art of Kenjutsu. Like Haganeki's card, he treasured the book and accepted it. Now was the moment he had been waiting for. He saw his final gift and savored the moment, opening it slowly. He had already known what the gift would be and his excited shaking could show everyone else in the room what he was thinking and how happy he was. Jisenki opened the gift to reveal a long blade. Jisenki's father smiled at him. "This is your first sword Jisenki. It's called the Shift Blade although I'm not really sure why. It was hard work getting this, but I would do anything for you son." Jisenki smiled at his dad and Haganeki smiled with him until there was a loud bang at the door. Jisenki's father handed him the sword and walked towards the door with a usual pace. Gunshots were fired through the door just as the father touched the knob. Immediately, he was shot to death. His mother held in her scream, running towards a secret area in the house and stashing Jisenki and Haganeki in. She made a motion for them to keep quiet and she grabbed a sword from the wall. A large man kicked in the door and some men behind him rushed in, immediately attacking the mom. She defended herself well, taking most of them out but one snuck up on her and grabbed her. The rest ambushed her and took the sword and pulled her away. They kidnapped her, and left nothing to remember her by. The large man looked at the dead body of Jisenki's father. "Well look here. The last Minato laying in a pool of his own blood. That'll teach you from taking what doesn't belong to you. But where is the sword?" The man walked around the house, tearing the place apart and scrounging through whatever he could find. Nothing. He rampaged out of the house, kicking Jisenki's dad a single time. He had figured that it was hidden somewhere else.

Silence loomed for what seemed like hours to Haganeki and Jisenki. They finally walked out of the hiding place to seem blood and furniture everywhere. It was like a slaughter. Jisenki noticed his dad laying there and he let out a small sigh, just barely able to say "Dad" as tears spread across his face. Haganeki began crying as she was scared from seeing a dead body laying there. She had to turn her head but after seeing the messy house and the blood, she was forced to leave. Jisenki looked around for his mom but couldn't find her anywhere in the house. He knew that something happened and he knew that they took his mom. It was now night time and Jisenki did his best to fix the broken door and repair the house as best he could. He had three things: A pamphlet to a school for warriors, a book to help him fight, and a sword known as the Shift Blade. He knew what he had to do. Endlessly, he trained his body day after day using the book he got and the Shift Blade. Each day, he felt more powerful although it couldn't erase the pain of losing his parents. Each night, he had the same thoughts surging around. "Revenge", he knew that he would have to seek revenge on those that hurt his family and hurt him.

The age of twelve, Jisenki had become much stronger when it came to a blade and he could wield the Shift Blade almost flawlessly. Suddenly, the thoughts from four years ago rushed back all at once. The birthday, the fear, and suddenly the loneliness. He then remembered that feeling to have no one there for you when you woke up or went to sleep. That feeling to know that you're all alone and that no one could help you. It made Jisenki angry. His rage and anger to whoever killed his dad skyrocketed and suddenly, flames filled the area around him, even taking over the sword. Jisenki saw the fire but knew that it was him making them. He didn't fear the flames but let his anger grow as his new goal in life would be to kill the men who made him lonely. Weeks later, a knock was heard on the door. Jisenki's memories brought up his eighth birthday and somehow he knew what was coming. He reached for the door knob, but jumped out of the way of the door before touching it. Gunshots flew into the room and like four years ago, the door was smashed in. The same exact men, plus a few more, charged into the house looking around. Without hesitation, Jisenki cut down the men like his mother did although Jisenki's rage gave him more to fight for. He charged outside, slashing through each person he saw until he came face to face with the large man from eight years ago. Jisenki slashed at him but missed him slightly, only cutting a small mark in his face. The man grinned and pulled out a gun. "There it is! The form changer! I searched for four years until I realized what had happened. Those years ago, I couldn't find the sword because you had it. I originally thought I killed the last Minato but I guess I didn't." He chuckled as Jisenki's face became angrier. He realized that if the man thought he killed the last Minato, that would mean that he killed his mom. "Where's my mom? What did you do to her?" The man grinned with a gun in his hand and a picture in the other. The picture was Jisenki's mother, strapped to a chair and tied up by her neck, arms, and legs. "We tortured her as much as would could so that we find out where the sword was. We only found a receipt for a swordsman book in her bag and a list of birthday plans. At the time it meant nothing and she wouldn't tell us what it meanth, so we..." He shot a bullet through the head of Jisenki's mom in the picture. A loud snap filled the air. "...did that."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Left_bar_bleue63/100Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Empty Re: Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P

Post by Jisenki August 19th 2008, 11:43 pm

[This is the continuation of Jisenki's History]

Jisenki burst into flames at the very instant the man's last word was over. Flames shot onto the house and started burning it and Jisenki held his hand out while his left hand grasped the Shift Blade. His hand was directed at the man and he had a shocked look on his face. "Woah, calm down!! If you killed me, you'd be no better than any other common
murderer." Jisenki stopped and turned his head. He did try to calm down
and he thought about the good times he had with his family. The fire
around him calmed down as well but what appeared with the fire were some sparks. "Sucker." The man thought he tricked Jisenki and he raised
his gun at Jisenki while Jisenki's guard was dropped. Jisenki turned back immediately and shouted as a massive blast of fire wrapped in lightning fired at the man. It destroyed the bullets on contact and left a hole in the man's stomach. The man fell to the ground, gasping for air, trying to hold on to the last bit of strength he had left. Jisenki walked over to him with flame and lightning surging around his body. "I am more calm...now that you'll be dead. And if being called a murderer is all that it takes, than I'll accept that title." Jisenki walked back into the burning house. His mind was at peace now and he knew his next goal. He picked up the pamphlet that Haganeki gave him and left and the house burned to ash, the flames taking everything that Jisenki once knew. He walked to Haganeki's house and walked on the door. She opened it after a few knocks, looking tired as she had just awaken from her sleep. She was shocked to see Jisenki. He looked older to her and she hadn't seen him since that day four years ago. "Listen Haganeki, I'm leaving. I'm going to Sentou Gakuin to become stronger. I think I'll continue to learn the Kenjutsu fighting style and become a strong enough warrior with this sword. I'll see you...whenever."

Jisenki walked off, heading onto the long road that stretched from all paths of the continent, Nagai Michi. It was daybreak and it had been about 6 days since Jisenki left Corte Pais. He had been making good time and would arrive at the school soon. When he traveled, he thought about what the school would be like and while he rested from his travel, he trained himself. While walking, someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to see Haganeki smiling at him. He said nothing but had a puzzled look on his face. "You didn't think that you'd leave me that easily did you? Remember that the plan was to enroll in the school once we were older and help people. I plan on holding you to that plan."

They walked on to the school and finally arrived. What awaited them was a test, both physical and written. Haganeki, Jisenki, and a few others were in the room taking the test. For Haganeki, both tests were fairly easy. For Jisenki on the other hand, the written was difficult but the physical was very easy to him. The test was complete and the scores returned. Haganeki had received a 465/500 on her written and a 425/500 on the physical and was placed in the Elite Ranking 9. Jisenki on the other hand received a 550/500 on the physical exam and a 132/500 on the written exam. This put him in the Elite Ranking 4, only because of his good physical examination scores. He even got the third best high score on the Physical, which sparked the attention of the previous Head Warrior, Yuudai. He, himself, accepted Jisenki into the Elites because he had faith in him and thought that a rank like that would fit him.

Jisenki's first assignment was to find a team along with Haganeki. Both of them agreed that they would be in the same team, but they realized that they should find a third teammate. They asked the other Elites, but nearly all of the few Elite ranked had teammates. Jisenki and Haganeki met with one more person known as Ichimatsuyoku. This was the top ranked Elite and was by far, one of the most powerful. His strength was so great that he could take on some Masters and even a few Tsurabi members and defeat them. Being so powerful, he was the one Elite exception that was allowed to exist on a team made solely of himself. Jisenki and Haganeki sought out the lone warrior in hopes that they could form a team together. "He's never let anyone be on his team." This was a line that Jisenki and Haganeki heard by many Elites and Blue Ranked Warriors. That didn't stop them though and one night during his training, Ichimatsuyoku was ambushed by Jisenki and Haganeki. The top ranked Elite was completely unarmed yet he still defeated the two of them using simple alchemy techniques and basic ninja skills that he managed to make into advanced skills. Jisenki and Haganeki didn't give up and they continued fighting until they were numb. He gave in and decided that he would accept them as teammates since they were the only ones that were so determined that they ambushed him and never gave up. Others in the past asked only once and simply found different teammates.

Relieved, Jisenki and Haganeki passed out. As months went on, Jisenki became a much stronger warrior, achieving all of the forms for his Shift Blade and mastering the control of his Lightning and Fire element. He learned the technique of how they came into his existence and he used his skill to complete high rank missions. He soon was given a basic task with Haganeki and Ichimatsuyoku to escort some new students around the school. Apparently, the three new students achieved the ranking of No.1 Blue, No. 5 Blue, and No. 28 Red. Jisenki was a bit disappointed although that slightly changed once he made his way to the three warriors as the No.1 Blue was in a fight with the previous top ranked blue. Both were fire types but Jisenki noticed that the one person seemed to just have almost no control of his flames even though he achieved such a high rank. The battle didn't take too long.

More months passed and Jisenki got to know the person more. The person went by the name of J. He had no last name and that was all he knew about his first name. Apparently in past, a man known as Suzaku attacked his family and killed his parents. Suzaku spared J and his little sister but for those many years he kept them in fear. J's true goal was to find and kill him in order to avenge his parents and his homeland since Suzaku wiped that out too. J was just as determined as Jisenki was and his determination allowed him to quickly move through the ranks and become an Elite rank 9.

Months passed and J became more accustomed to the school while training with Jisenki. Meanwhile, more warriors became Elite, one of them being a warrior known as Taifuu Kumori. Taifuu and Jisenki became good friends because of similar attitudes but Taifuu was less serious about training and grades than Jisenki although he was just as powerful. He would go on and off campus, at least until a man wiped out his entire clan and homeland. Jisenki was on a mission when he found Taifuu unconscious. In order to rescue Taifuu, Jisenki forfeited his mission. As time went on, the winds began to change and an evil presence arose. It was none other than Suzaku himself, or at least a part of trap in order to kill J. Late at night, J left the campus to seek out Suzaku. He thought in his mind that he was ready for this, but he was wrong. Out of worry, his sister gathered a group of J's friends, which included Jisenki himself in order to track down J.

They immediately ventured into the Akamori, the main way that J could have gone. After moments of no clues, Jisenki used his Soshi No Manako to determine where J had fled to. He could see his trail and he could see that he got into a fight with 2 people and perhaps a third person. Jisenki decided to stay behind for a moment and see if J was still in the forest. Meanwhile, Haganeki would use her Soshi No Manako and go ahead to find out if J was out of the forest and where he would have gone. After seperating from the others, Jisenki ran into two warriors that carried the exact same elemental signature as the signature he saw fighting with J. He looked around to see that they were unconscious. He climbed the three, following some markings and trying to get a bird's eye view of the forest until he was attacked by somebody resembling a lion.

After years of training, he was finally chosen to become the Head Warrior by the previous warrior known as Yuudai after Jisenki took him on in a battle and defeated him.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Left_bar_bleue63/100Jisenki's Profile- W.I.P Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down