Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Mission Report: The Golden Spider I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Mission Report: The Golden Spider

2 posters

Go down

Mission Report: The Golden Spider Empty Mission Report: The Golden Spider

Post by Black_Cat August 6th 2008, 6:32 pm

Mission Name: The Golden Spider

Mission Objective:

-Within the town of Lerneae, a Bug Collector needs someone to help him collect a golden spider which is the most rare of all arachnids. The
spider is cunning and difficult to locate, which is hard to believe
considering that it is a golden spider. The Bug Collector has every
other golden bug discovered but cannot track this one. He needs the
help of a young warrior that is capable of running quickly.-

Succession Report: Upon arrival in Lerneae, I met the client, Ethan Kajikawa, who requested my assistance in the capture and delivery of a rare golden spider within the city, who had eluded his grasp on every occasion. I immediately began recon from a bird’s eye view situated atop one of the city roofs. Several minutes into the recon I located what appeared to be the spider perched on a tree branch roughly 18.8 meters away. Upon reaching the location I perched on the branch above it and attempted to capture the spider by trapping it within a ring of fire and scooping it up with the cage. This attempt failed, the spider burrowing through the tree and moving out onto the street toppling the tree in the process. After this the spider began burrowing through buildings in an attempt to escape. I pursued the spider for a ways, before reaching the next building in its path before it got there. I again attempted to trap the spider. This time I positioned the cage on the far side of the building so that the spider would run into it upon exiting the wall, and attempted to distract it from the cage's presence by attacking into the spider’s entry point on the other side of the building. This failed as well and the spider escaped, however, it became trapped inside the cage. I found it again, attempting to hide in a pile of golden gems. Once again I created a ring of fire around the cage, knowing that, being afraid of the fire, the spider would not go through the ring, and could not burrow again since it was trapped in the cage. The spider had nowhere to run and I obtained the cage with the spider inside. I immediately returned with the cage with the spider intact to the client and gave it to him, completing the mission.
Black_Cat
Black_Cat
Rank Yellow Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 57

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission Report: The Golden Spider Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Mission Report: The Golden Spider Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission Report: The Golden Spider Left_bar_bleue700/700Mission Report: The Golden Spider Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Experience Points :
Mission Report: The Golden Spider Left_bar_bleue100/100Mission Report: The Golden Spider Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Mission Report: The Golden Spider Empty Re: Mission Report: The Golden Spider

Post by Jisenki August 6th 2008, 9:58 pm

Excellent Report

128 Experience Earned
70 Points gained
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission Report: The Golden Spider Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Mission Report: The Golden Spider Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission Report: The Golden Spider Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Mission Report: The Golden Spider Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Mission Report: The Golden Spider Left_bar_bleue63/100Mission Report: The Golden Spider Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Cat August 6th 2008, 10:04 pm

thanks! ^_^ cheers Mission Complete!
Black_Cat
Black_Cat
Rank Yellow Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 57

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission Report: The Golden Spider Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Mission Report: The Golden Spider Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission Report: The Golden Spider Left_bar_bleue700/700Mission Report: The Golden Spider Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Experience Points :
Mission Report: The Golden Spider Left_bar_bleue100/100Mission Report: The Golden Spider Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down