Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites]

Post by Kisuke June 1st 2008, 2:43 pm

Kisuke unlocked the door that reached a large room. The door itself had a metallic yet rusty looking lock and the door was gray with the kanji marked Zero on it. Inside the room was a long black table that had 7 total chairs. The chairs looked fancy and were colored a very dark shade of red. The chairs also had an "S" at the top of it, two in total, which was on the left and right. The one on the left was the right direction but the one on the right was reversed. The six chairs faced each other from the sides of the table but the seventh chair was placed at the head of the table. Each chair had a kanji marked where the person's back would be. The first chair that was placed at the head of the table read the kanji: Zero. The next two that were closest said: Beauty and Power. Afterwards, the next said: Longevity and Dream. The final two read the kanji: Eternity and Moon.

There was a single window the was hung up about 90 feet above the area where the chair marked Zero rested. The room was fairly dark which made it somewhat difficult to see the identity of the other Suzaku members that would be present and somewhat difficult to see the identity of Kisuke. On the left side of the room from the chair marked Zero's point of view rested four capsules on a long shelf. Each capsule was slightly different in appearance. Again, kanji took place here as the first capsule had the kanji for Beauty on it and was blue in color. The second capsule, which had the kanji for Power on it, was a darker shade of blue. The following, which had the kanji for Dream on it, was a light green color. Finally, the last capsule, which had the kanji for Moon on it, was purple in color. The shelf was long enough to hold the capsules, but a considerable amount of space was still left over.

On the opposite side of the shelf hung 7 rows of hooks, each had 3 hooks that hung horizontally in the row. The first hook had nothing on it. The second hook had a mask, a cloak, and a chain. The mask had the kanji beauty and the chain had the same. On the cloak was the kanji for beauty hidden on the right shoulder. Each of the hooks had a mask, a cloak, and a chain that had the kanji: Power, Longevity, Dream, Eternity, Moon. The only variations between each row of 3 hooks were the locations of the kanji on the cloaks. The cloak after Beauty had the kanji for Power on the right arm. The cloak with the kanji for Longevity had it on the center of the chest. The cloak with the kanji for Dream had the kanji on the underside of the shoulder. The cloak with the kanji for Eternity had the kanji on its back hidden well at the higher back to be specific. The final cloak which held the kanji of moon, had the kanji inside of the cloak at the tip of the neck area that would usually cover the mouth of the wearer.

Kisuke sat down in the chair marked Zero and waited for the other members of Suzaku to arrive.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty Re: The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites]

Post by Sara June 1st 2008, 3:31 pm

Sara walked down a street in the Darklands, towards where she'd recently discovered there was a meeting being held. She didn't really know the Darklands very well and had kept her wanderings around the area minimalist to say the least. As she turned a corner of one of the dilapidated streets her long black coat flooded out behind her as she conquered it, despite her steps being slow and deliberate. Sara never particularly liked to move fast when she didn't have to. She liked to takes things in around her and was a firm believer that this couldn't be achieved if one was moving at speed. Her posture was upright and formal, head high but covered by the hood of her coat that she usually, and currently, had up.

Despite the outlook, Sara was nervous and her fingers twined round the hems of her coat and the purple fingerless gloves she was inclined to wear. This was her one give away, and she didn't give much away. Emotions trained to be concealed by her family.

She felt a tug on her, long, blue hair and she looked down at Disgaro. Who, amazingly, had willingly left her pocket. He made a small noise and tried to pull her hair in order to turn her round, making it evident he didn't support her choice of alliance. Sara narrowed her eyes and picked him up his neck between a thumb and forefinger, holding him in front of her eyes. He made another small noise and looked defiantly at her. Sara's eyes softened slightly and she slowly stroked his head. His small body slumped a bit in resignation and she put him back in her pocket, glad to have him out of her way for now. It was too late at any rate. She's already decided to join and been accepted and if her family was known for little else, it was commitment to their promises and their loyalty. Naturally Sara's loyalty was questionable, as she had left the family, but she still kept with their values.

She got to where she assumed the meeting would be taking place. The door had "Zero" on it, the Leader of Suzaku. After brushing a hair out of her face to keep her vision clear and after adjusting her coat slightly, she knocked on the door and waited for either entrance or nothing and the knowledge she'd have to look elsewhere.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue4000/4000The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty Re: The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites]

Post by Zura June 1st 2008, 6:07 pm

Mukuro walked along a path in the Darklands, and used his first skill, realm of hell to create a field of illusions around his, concealing his presence. Mukuro noticed his fellow Suzaku Elite, Sara walking towards where the meeting would take place. Mukuro already knew his way around the Darklands, but he decided to follow Sara to see if he could learn anything more about her.

When Mukuro had arrived at the meeting place, he deactivated his illusions and then deactivated his eye skill. After deactivating his eye skill part of his hair covered his right eye. He waited behind Sara after she had knocked on the door but kept quiet so she wouldn't notice him. While waiting, Mukuro decided to mess around with Sara a little so he put his hand on her shoulder and said with a sadistic looking smile Compassionate about creatures are we, kufufu I wonder how you would react if something happened to that dragon of yours, for example what if I were to possess it. After saying that Mukuro activated his sixth path, realm of heaven which was used to possess people or animals. His right eye began to pulse as six in kanji appeared on his right eye. But then Mukuro took his hand off of Sara's shoulder, stood straight up, closed his eyes and with a creepy smile he said Just kidding. After that Mukuro put his hands in his pockets and waited for the door to open.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue4150/4150The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue4200/4200The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue36/100The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara June 2nd 2008, 2:28 am

Sara looked at the stranger, with cold eyes, but was inwardly curious about the character. He seemed quite sinister but she hoped he didn't think she'd be anything less. She could have quite the mean streak. She took one of her half gloved hands and wiped away where he had touched her, she wasn't overly keen on being touched, she kept her head high but most of her face covered. This was the first person she had seen in the Darklands and he wasn't giving her a god impression. Not that that mattered particularly, Suzaku wasn't about making friends.

As he was waiting here, Sara assumed he was another Suzaku member who'd been called. He certainly looked the part, different coloured eyes, that looked kinda creepy and a weird look on his face. Not that she minded any of that, he seemed like he'd be a good fighter. After all, he had crept up on her unawares. Apart from that he looked relatively normal and didn't give off any particular demonic vibes that she had felt in the past, though species detection wasn't a strong point of hers. There was something not quite right with him. His laugh had sounded cruel rather than joking, which for an evil organisation was probably a good thing. She assumed that he had intended to frighten her with the light show, but she remained unmoving throughout, letting nothing show. Not that anything had to be, she felt nothing.

After taking him in she turned back to look at the Kanji on the door and crossed her arms in front of her. Aware of the man beside her, and waited along with him.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue4000/4000The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 2nd 2008, 5:56 pm

From behind the two people came yet another. He walked slowly and calmly with each footstep easily heard. He maneuvered to the door marked Zero and waited with the other two. As far as he could see, they were just as evil as Kisuke since he assumed that they were also members of Suzaku. He had plans for this day. His goal: to kill Kisuke Sunosuke. Light was the person with the goal. He had prepared everything. On him was his Death Note, which was hidden in a small bag that he hung across his back. Light had a shirt that covered his arms and was colored dark red. His pants were black and were casual pants that you would normally see a person wear in college or during a job interview. His plan was all set.

This meeting is where Kisuke will meet his demise. Once I enter into the room, I'll wait until he isn't paying attention. Then, I'll write his name in the book and in moments after doing so, he will die of a heart attack. From there, I will try to befriend these other two wretches of the Earth and then once I know their names, I'll kill them too. This can only work if Kisuke, or should I say Zero, dies.

After a moment, the door marked Zero opened slowly. Within the dark room, in a chair camouflaged partially in the shadows sat Kisuke himself. His face was only partially seen with the shadow covering most of the right side of his face. His left hand, more specifically his left wrist rested on the cheek of the left side of his face. He sat there quietly in everyone's view and looked at them for a moment. He finally spoke.

"So, you've finally showed. It seems as though one is missing though. Oh well, his loss. I guess one of you can take on the task of telling him everything that happens during this meeting." He paused. "Let's go. Take your seats. You right there!" He pointed to Sara. "Sit here in this chair marked with the kanji Beauty." He looked at Rokudo. "I want you right there to sit here in the chair with the kanji marked Dream." He finally looked at Light and glared. "You will sit in the chair labeled Moon." Kisuke had the advantage over Light and he would surprise him while showing Light his cunning.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara June 2nd 2008, 6:23 pm

Sara said nothing and walked inside when he told her where to sit. Despite being perturbed at being addressed so rudely she bowed at an average depth to show her respect to her new leader. She hadn't really expected anything different. Zero seemed no nonsence, which was an attribute she prized in people. When the door opened it had taken her slightly by suprise invisible hands seemed to have opened it as no one but Zero was in the room. She made sure to keep her hood low and moved towards where she was told to sit, in one of the chairs closest to Zero himself. This seemed like a good place that she could observe from.

As she sat down she heard the other two being mentioned. The one she had met first a row down from her and then the latest one to arrive was a row away still. This showed that there were set seats instead of getting everyone as close as possible.

As she sat she took in the room, dark, full of shadows. She quite liked it.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 2nd 2008, 6:43 pm

Mukuro walked into the room with his head down, both hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face. When Mukuro sat down he looked at the people around him.

Kufufu, not a very large group are we. Oh well it's usually not about numbers, it about how many each of us can kill in a certain amount of time.

Mukuro then turned his head toward Light, bent his head at an angle and said with a sinister smile.

Am I correct?

While his head was turned toward Light, Mukuro's right eye pulsed with four in kanji in the place of his pupil and began to emit a disgusting looking indigo aura. Mukuro then returned to his normal sitting position with his back slouched, head down and both hands in his pockets and waited for Kisuke to say something while Mukuro still had a creepy smile on his face.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue4150/4150The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue4200/4200The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue36/100The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 2nd 2008, 6:51 pm

Light was annoyed by the way that Kisuke talked to him. He made no comment about it though and didn't over think it. He was sure that he would kill Kisuke on this day, on this hour, at this moment. He ignored the comment made by the male Suzaku member with blue hair. He was overconfident and from his seat, which was far from where Kisuke was, he slowly pulled out his book and wrote in it: K-I-S-U-K-E S-U-N-O-S-U-K-E. He left the rest of the page blank and waited for it to take effect. He pictured Kisuke's entire face as he wrote the name and couldn't help himself from grinning. If he didn't have more control, he would have laughed maniacally but he knew better than that. He removed the grin from his face and waited as he slipped the book entitled Death Note back into his backpack. He waited for the effects to kick in. On his right wrist was a watch. He counted down the time until Kisuke would die.

Almost time. Just twenty seconds left..........10...5..4..3..2..1

He slowly turned his head to Kisuke to see his victory. Nothing happened.

Ryuk was floating above them all. He laughed very loudly and hysterically. He said nothing in words but the laugh spoke it all. He enjoyed the expression of Light's face when Light noticed that the book didn't work. Luckily, no one could hear or see Ryuk...Luckily.

What the hell just happened??!! Why is he not dead?!!! Did I count it wrong? Did I spell his name wrong? NO!! THAT CAN'T BE IT!! I TOOK TOO MUCH CARE INTO THIS TO FAIL!! WHY DIDN'T HE DIE?!!!!!
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara June 3rd 2008, 2:21 am

Sara heard the man marked dream speak, making unnecessary comments and an attempt at some form of conversation, didn't seem particularly menacing. It was the way he spoke it, slow and meaning full. Not to mention he was right. This group was rather small, and Zero had said that only one other was supposedly coming. He was also right about the numbers thing, the only number that really mattered was the death toll.

Nothing happened for ages except the man marked moon had taken out a book and made a note of some-sort. Sara couldn't see it and she didn't exactly care, only that if he was to make notes and someone found that it would be very unfortunate. She didn't approve.

As she looked at the man she saw a smile play on his lips and raised an eyebrow. How peculiar, smiling despite nothing actually happening. That was odd.

She kept looking from the corner of her eye at him and saw a strange look wipe away the grin that had been there before. He was looking right at Zero now. Sara rolled her eyes, unseen by her hood and looked outwards again, folding her arms in front of her and crossing one leg over the other. These team mates might be more trouble to her than they are worth. If this was all the meeting was going to be, sitting here with nothing happening, it would be very dull indeed.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 3rd 2008, 4:04 pm

Kisuke, still sitting down in the chair marked Zero, began to speak again. The long silence that hung around the room before he began to speak was a bit irritating but Kisuke wanted to wait for something. It was of no importance to anyone else but he needed to learn something. He saw Light move and figured that he would try to right his name but didn't react to it in any way.

"Alright, for those of you that are here, I would like to begin by saying this: This organization is Suzaku! Our goals are to take over the world and kill anyone that stands in our way. If you are too soft or don't have the stomach to fight then leave. I wouldn't want any weaklings here to destroy our plans and ruin Suzaku's good name. If you are too weak or don't think you're up to this than LEAVE NOW! The door's are open."

Kisuke waited for a response and the door blew open a little. The sound of the metal in the door made a squeaking sound as it creaked open just a little more. The door moving would have most likely alerted the others that they would use that door if they thought that they couldn't fulfill their duties.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 3rd 2008, 4:33 pm

Mukuro, sitting in his chair still with his head bent down and his hands in both pockets, began to snicker after hearing what Kisuke said. A few moments later Mukuro picked his head up and began to laugh out loud. Mukuro slowly decreased his laughter and then turned his head towards Kisuke and said.

"Hehehe..... I can't believe the leader of an evil organization just said that. If someone didn't have the guts to kill anyone or even fight then why would they even bother to join an evil organization. But if any of you prove me wrong I'll have fun destroying your mind from the inside."

After saying that Mukuro's right eye began to pulse with an eerie red glow with an indigo colored flame around it and then one in kanji appeared on his right pupil and suddenly grotesque looking creatures covered in shadow came up from back of him, looking as if they were thirsting to kill.

Last edited by Zura on June 3rd 2008, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 3rd 2008, 5:06 pm

Kisuke glanced at Mukuro. His face seemed angry although Kisuke's face generally seemed angry. His stood up and with his attention fully placed on Mukuro he said in a calm yet commanding voice:

"Because some of you may not understand what being in this organization could do to you. I don't want you to get cocky and then become frightened when you're about to die, you have no help, and you're outnumbered twenty to one. That's why I say it. The world these days are full of fighters. Many of them have their own ambitions and dreams which cause them to fight powerfully and grow stronger with each battle. I've seen many people in my past get soft and die because of it. If you have even a small strand of compassion on the battlefield, your life is at stake. This is why I ask these things...for your sake."

Kisuke looked around after talking to Mukuro and realized no one was leaving. He wasn't surprised. He didn't sense much fear in these warriors and he hoped that they would prove to be powerful and determined.

"Well, since no one is moving..."
The door slammed shut instantly as Kisuke flicked his hand in a quick yet powerful speed. The bang heard from the door would shock and frighten the minds of average people, but not Suzaku warriors. He knew that they wouldn't scare easily. Kisuke immediately afterwards touched the part of the table in front of him that was covered in the most shadow. seconds after touching it, small shadow creatures that highly resembled Kisuke's body outline arose and moved along the shadow to the wall where the rows of hooks were. There were three clones total and each clone grabbed a mask from the wall and then slid over to the each of the three Suzaku Elites individually. Each mask had a kanji on them and the kanji on the masks were Beauty, Dream, and Moon. The masks were handed to Sara, Rokudo, and Light respectively at the same time.

"From this point on, I want you three to have these masks on your person at ALL times. Once you touch them, you will be given knowledge of secret techniques made by myself and known only to myself and Suzaku Elites like yourselves. This mask is one of a kind and you must have your own mask. Once you touch the mask, you will be signing a contract of sorts. This contract binds you to Suzaku and will hold your memories from when you touch. If you lose the mask, all of your memories from this point to when you've lost it will be erased immediately and you will be unable to recover it until you find the mask again and touch it."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara June 3rd 2008, 5:27 pm

Sara remained looking at Zero as he said his piece. It was a fair thought of not wanting quitters on the team and Sara didn't really understand why The person had to question it. She let it slide however and listened intently. Zero was very well spoken and said things calmly despite being faced with the seemingly infuriating person she'd met before. She approved. He seemed like a good leader that she wouldn't mind serving at all. Even if she had a problem, it wouldn't matter to her.

The Mask that she had been assigned was passed to her and she took it lightly. The Kanji on hers was the same as the chair. She smirked at what Zero had said and didn't mind the others seeing it. She definitely approved of what the masks did. Zero was certainly smart for having these. As elites they would be subjected to, supposedly, bigger secrets than others and so these masks would help protect the whole of Suzaku in case someone was captured or decided to jump ship.

Sara held it up to look more closely at it. The thing itself wasn't all too impressive in looks but it held a certain mystery she found fascinating. Life sure was interesting these days.

"She looked towards Zero once more and waited to see if he would continue, smile once again lost and what could be seen of her face was back to its usual expressionless self.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 3rd 2008, 6:07 pm

Mukuro ceased his chuckling but still had a strange grin on his face. Mukuro reached out and picked up the mask and held it up to his face for fitting, then he took it off and looked at it for a moment. Mukuro thought about what Kisuke had said to him, then Mukuro shifted his eyes toward Kisuke and ceased grinning and said with a serious tone

"You don't think I know that, I have fought with a warrior like that before, a mere child who had no fighting experience but a strong will, he was able to greatly wound me. From that experience I learned that if one should go into battle, he or she should have no regrets about whoever they are fighting, never think or look back during the battle, and always fight as if it were your dying will"

After saying that Mukuro put on his usual strange looking grin and said with a chuckle

"Kufufu, don't mind about what I just said right now, I was just reminiscing about my past fights, anyway interesting masks Zero I'm amazed of how you created them so that they can erase our memories if we lose it."

After that Mukuro returned to his normal sitting position as he waited for Kisuke if he had anything more to say.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 3rd 2008, 6:09 pm

Kisuke continued from where he left off. His clones made from the pure shadow slid over to the hooks again but this time they pulled the chains and the cloaks that hung on the wall. They didn't move towards the others though.

"...Also, the masks have a tiny voice amplifier that will morph your voice. This will allow you to speak freely without anyone outside of Suzaku knowing your true identity or secrets about you based on your voice. Each amplifier is the same when the voices go through it, meaning that no one besides us will know whether you are male or female. You'll notice that the amplifier is hidden as well as the speakers. No one should be able to see them as they are crafted by dark spell energy and hidden well. Also, the eyes are hidden in the front. You will be able to clearly see out of the mask as though it were your own face. I recommend that you where them all of them time, if not just out in public. Once our activities begin, I'm sure that the name of Suzaku will spread and because of that, I'm sure that we will be feared and even pursued. I urge you, for your own safety, to be cautious."

The clones then moved over towards each person, handing Sara, Rokudo, and Light their cloak and chain that had the kanji Beauty, Dream, and Moon respectively again. The cloaks weren't ordinary cloaks. They were all the same down to the length and each had a kanji on them. The kanji was different depending on the cloak and was located in different locations that wouldn't be easily spotted by the average eye.

"These are your cloaks and chains. They have special properties to them that I will explain in a moment. You'll notice the kanji on the chain and the cloak. You've probably also noticed by now that the same kanji is located on your mask as well and on your chair. That kanji will be your new name among Suzaku and will be your alias. Whenever you go anywhere, you shall refer to each other by your kanji. For you Sara, you will be Beauty. For you Rokudo, you will be Dream. For you Light, you will be Moon. Learn your names and remember to never use your real name while you hold your chain and wear your cloak. Me...you will refer to me as Zero."

Kisuke swayed his hand down and the clones sunk back into the shadows. "Keep your chains on you at all times like your masks. They will not erase your memories, but in a moment you'll know why it is good to have them at all times. Never lose them! The plans of Suzaku lie within these chains!"
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara June 3rd 2008, 6:21 pm

Sara raised an eyebrow. This was even better prepared than she had thought. Though, the robes were distasteful. She had always taken pride in her appearance... though if these things worked then no one would know it was her. She sighed inwardly and kept looking at them. She thought voice modulation was a bit extreme, but it showed Zero's tenacity.

"Zero-sama." Sara said, the first words she'd actually said to anyone since coming here and inclined her head at him, showing she understood what he'd requested.

She sat more forwards and placed the cloak on her knee, but kept the chain and mask in her hands, still looking out them in between averting her eyes to Zero himself, who had implied he was going to continue.

She sat there and remembered the fourth in the room. Light... no, moon. He hadn't said or done anything much on a while and had stopped writing whatever he had been. She metaphorically shrugged it off and concentrated on her new leader once more.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 3rd 2008, 7:17 pm

Kisuke pulled from his own pockey his chain with the kanji Zero and held it high. He was about to say something important and stood up in order to do this.

"Listen carefully! This will be the most important information you may hear during this meeting. I have recently been investigating and planning ways in which we can dominate this world. There are many things that we must do but I'll tell you the main things. Overall, our highest goal is to dominate this world and control everything. There is a group, or should I say...a school, of warriors that I have a little to no information on. I know that they train powerful warriors and I know that they are numerous in numbers. As you can see by the four of us and our missing companion, there aren't many of us. However, my investigations and research have allowed me to find and learn of seven powerful beasts. If we were to capture all of these beasts, we could easily overpower the forces of that school and dominate the world. Luckily for you, I have already captured four of the seven creatures."

Kisuke shook the chain he was holding.

"Your chain, mask, and cloak all allow you to control each beast which your codename is named after. Also lucky for you is the fact that I have collected all of your creatures meaning that you will become more powerful once you've learned how to summon these creatures to aid you. These chains are the source. These chains allow you to command the beasts. Only the power of the chains do this. I did not create these chains. No magic on Earth has been proven powerful enough to duplicate the magic of these chains either so I emphasize the fact that you should not lose these chains. Your cloak also has powerful magic imbedded within it but this magic is own my own. This magic I've endowed your cloaks with will allow you to unlock the creatures from the prisons that I've sealed them in when you need them, and to re-seal them when you are done." Kisuke dropped his chain back into his pocket taking utter care not to lose his own. "As for the beasts, they are within this room."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 4th 2008, 9:53 am

Nejisuke Shoujouhi is running across the darklands. His destination is a meeting with the elusive Suzaku leader. He hadn't yet had the pleasure of meeting him, and he was looking forward to it. He had unfortunately been detained on his way here, and he hoped that there wouldn't be too severe of a punishment for being late. He arrives at the door and stops. He reaches his hand out to the nob, and twists it slowly. Good, it wasn't locked. He opens the door and steps inside. He is in his normal attire, of his dark cloak, chain around the head, but he isn't wearing his armor, because he assumed he wouldn't need it. He looks at the people sitting at the table, and on seeing that one person was at the head, he assumed that to be the leader. "I appologize for my lateness, i was....detained."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 5th 2008, 3:03 pm

Mukuro place the chain in his pocket, put the cloak on his back and held the mask in his right hand with no arguments about how each objected looked like whatsoever. Mukuro grinned when he heard about the creatures they would be obtaining later. But he showed no signs of eagerness besides his usual creepy looking smile. Mukuro stood up from his chair, raised his head toward the ceiling, took out the chain in his pocket, and he took a good look at the chain. Mukuro said with a smile "Hehehe dream huh? It suits me." Mukuro put his head into normal position, put the chain back into his pocket and said "Amazing how you could find all of these objects and capture a majority of these powerful beasts you speak of, Zero, I applaud you." Then Mukuro bent his head down and whispered to himself "It will definitely be fun when you die." Mukuro then waited for Kisuke to resume talking.

Last edited by Zura on June 5th 2008, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 5th 2008, 4:07 pm

OOC: I meant the room everyone is currently in, not a room that one needs to be taken to.

IC: Kisuke saw the late warrior come into the room. He heard the apology of the person but ignored it. Instead he personally walked over to the mask, cloak, and chain labeled with the Kanji for power and threw them swiftly at Nejisuke. It was a sudden toss that many people might not have seen coming.

"Don't lose any of these things and take your seat. Maybe after this meeting someone can tell you what happened because I'm not going to repeat myself for an irresponsible fool."

Kisuke's voice was still calm although his face looked angry. By now, anyone in Suzaku would have noticed that his expression was always angry like that so it didn't really matter. Kisuke walked to the other side of the room and picked up one of the capsules. The capsule was marked with the Kanji Dream. Kisuke was about to explain the capsules. He waited a moment before doing so though.

"These capsules, like the one I hold in my hand, contain the beasts. These capsules are the prisons that I spoke of that contain the legendary Eterna Beasts. These beasts are by far the most powerful creatures known to this planet. They are rare, powerful, and tricky. I warn you, these beasts are not like the average dragon or animal demon that you may have encountered at some point in your life. These creatures are better on a much larger scale. They have a high intelligence and can think as well and in some cases much better than we can. Their strength are unmatched and can easily destroy buildings in a single swipe. Their size varies but even so, their ferocity exceeds their size especially the human sized ones. Only use these in battles when you need to! These beasts, or at least the majority or them, are power hungry and thirst for destruction. Calling them from their prison for idle chat or for training may result in your death. Even though the tools that I've just given you can allow you to release and control your beasts, it isn't definite that their willpower can be overcome by the magic placed on the items unless they've had a battle."

Kisuke touched his left shoulder with his right hand. He did it for a moment, remembering an attempt to catch the Eterna Beast Zero. It's power's were so incredible that he pierced the shoulder of Kisuke without Kisuke even being within 40 feet of him. He stopped touching his shoulder and then continued again.

"Also, a ritual is needed for you to release these beasts beside the chains that you have. You will also need to know the Eterna Chant which corresponds to each beast. I will recite your chants once for your beasts. Remember them! You shouldn't let everyone know the chants and you shouldn't forget it."

Kisuke looked at Sara first.
"The chant of Beauty: Unveil yourself with graceful love and peace."
He then looked at Rokudo.
"For Dream: Wishes, Desires, Hopes...come alive and manifest."
Light was the third.
"For Moon: Shine above the lunar lands."
Finally he looked at Nejisuke.
"For Power: Unleash! Strengthen me with the almighty iron fist!!"

Kisuke sighed as this was the part that he also wanted to stress with them.
"Listen carefully. Using the Eterna Beasts comes with a sacrifice. Based on your outlook, the sacrifice may be insignificant or great. In order to summon these creatures, you must place the capsule containing the beast on the ground perfectly. You must then have your chain on you and your mask on your face. After saying the chant...your mask will vanish and the beast will be released from the capsule. Obviously, without your mask, your identity is also revealed so you must know when to use this. If your mask is damaged, the ritual will still work and once the monster has fulfilled its thirst for battle, it will return to the capsule on its own and the mask will reappear on your face."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 5th 2008, 4:19 pm

Nejisuke's hands shot out to grab the items thrown at him. He accepted the rebuke given him by the leader. It couldn't be helped, and he deserved it. He removed the chain previously being around his forehead and places the new one around it, then places the mask on over that. It didn't hamper his vision at all, he liked this. He throws on the cloak over his own, he would switch them later. As he places the cloak on he notices the Kanji on it, and realizes that it was the same on the chain and the mask. The kanji meant 'Power', and this might be important to remember. As he sees the Leader look at him and say 'Power' he realizes that that is probably what he was to be called. He hears the lines said by the Leader and memorizes it.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Secret Spot [Open only for Suzaku Elites] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 6th 2008, 7:19 pm

Light stood there with an angry look on his face. He didn't want it to show but he was extremely angry because his plan to kill Kisuke didn't work. Up above, Ryuk was still laughing. He hadn't stopped since the plan didn't work. Light heard about everything Kisuke said and thought about the monsters for a few moments. He then realized that he could use these 'Eterna Beasts' to kill all that stood in his path. It was perfect. The beasts were hungry for a battle and with them, Light no longer needed to always rely on the power of the Death Note but this Moon Beast could help him. This new plan gave Light new insight. There was one problem though.
Usually, when Light wanted to try a plan with something new, he would perform a test to learn of weaknesses and strengths. Unfortunately, Light couldn't test the beast because of its lust for battle. This would hinder his plans. Light spent these few silent moments planning a strategy.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara June 6th 2008, 8:32 pm

Sara took in all that Zero had said and nodded slightly when he had apparently finished. She was slightly in awe of what he had said and beneath her hood her eyes were wide in slight admiration. If these beasts were as powerful as Zero had said, then it must have taken some work to get the all sorted.

Though the identity thing annoyed her a tiny bit. Since she had left her home she had been wary of people seeing her face. If her family knew where she was they would surely send people to kill her and she wasn't keen on killing more of her blood. She would just have to be careful, as Zero had said.

Thinking of their power brought a smirk to her lips. Having that power at her disposal was interesting. She knew she had the self control not to be taken in by that power and as a result taken over.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 10th 2008, 4:56 pm

Kisuke sat back down now that everything had been given out to their rightful owners. There was more that needed to be said concerning their current focus and Kisuke felt that now was as good a time as ever to say it.

"Now that you have what you need, you should have no problems in fulfilling your goals...I would hope. In any case, we cannot take over the school yet, which means that our plans for dominating this world are out of our grasp. There are more Eterna Beasts in this world that I have yet to capture. Some have eluded me, others have been difficult to locate, and one....one defeated me within seconds before I could even completely see it. It is important that we have all of the beasts and it is important that no one else captures them first. Although we have all that is needed to control them, we can't use them if we don't have them. As I also said earlier, we are low on numbers. Right now, I have a simple mission for you. Find more members for Suzaku and secretly gain information on the school known as Sentou Gakuin. Use the warriors that are unallied and try to convince them to join a side. This task should be simple enough to perform as long as you can work as a team and use your individual talents. I'll warn you again. Don't use the beasts unless you desperately need to! If you do, they will kill you!" Kisuke turned around. "That's all I have to say to you all. You can leave now." Kisuke vanished into the shadows instantly.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 10th 2008, 5:24 pm

Nejisuke listens to the mission. Get people, and knowledge. Ok, this mission doesn't seem that hard, and it gives me a chance to visit sentou gakuin. Nobody is getting me to go back there for long though.... it is of no use to me. Maybe when i'm there i can screw around with Nejisuke M's head a bit..... That would be fun... Nejisuke smiles beneath his mask. Nejisuke M wouldn't even know it was him. Nejisuke turns towards the door, and walks out, and heads down the road heading to no place in particular, he just needed to walk to organize his thoughts.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next